Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Chinese New Year Suggestion Contest! Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= Chinese New Year Suggestion Contest! Discussion
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2015 16:10:14   
unknownaka

I would've thought that they put a spell that would summon 1 of 12 sacred animals. Kinda like 12 days of frostival but i guess not.
They probably wouldnt put that cuz only mage builds would be able to use it after the mana nerf
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
4/30/2015 10:33:22   
Alien 99

Well the Chinese Emperor is very sick,he has 3 Children(3 clans).He was to choose an heir. The emperor will only choose someone who is strong and can hold his own.You can help one of children to rise to the position of power and show their father that they are worthy to Rule.As a token of Thanks u would receive a dragon bank pet>
Post #: 77
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: =AQ= Chinese New Year Suggestion Contest! Discussion
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition