Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sell Reroute, Bloodlust, Mineral armor, and deadly aim

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Sell Reroute, Bloodlust, Mineral armor, and deadly aim
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/13/2015 10:08:27   
The berserker killer

Selling reroute as a passive armor core, and bloodlust as a passive weapon core would be a huge and dramatic change to this game so I think i'll give it a shot in suggesting it. Now, of course, they may have to be nerfed a bit.

These nerfs could include:

1) limiting bloodlust only to strikes: I personally don't like this idea because its encouraging strength builds.
or
2) Capping bloodlust hp regain to 5%, stackable effect with Mark of Blood or Blood Commander

For reroute I don't think it will need any type of nerf. f anything I suggest 10% of damage taken but that is for you guys to decide. So, what do you guys think?

EDIT: Adding Mineral armor and Deadly aim to the list.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 2/13/2015 19:16:09 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
2/13/2015 10:22:34   
Mother1

I have to ask would the blood lust core stack with the mark of blood and blood commander effects?
Epic  Post #: 2
2/13/2015 10:41:51   
The berserker killer

In #2 I put yes but its completely up for discussion. My thought was that if it's effect is limited to 5% regain (7% sounds better now that I think about it), then it wouldn't grant that much of a boost to mark of blood or Blood Commander. The only problem I see with this is, well technically each and every class would receive a bit of a buff if both cores were implemented in the game, and that'll bring some huge variety to this game. All classes will have a slight buff to their hp and energy if they purchase these cores.

Now if that doesn't sound okay then I made a post a while back and maybe you'll support this idea.
quote:

Reroute, Bloodlust and the Merc Hybrid Armor should be sold as passives.

Bloodlust- Primary Core Passive

Reroute- Armor Core Passive

Hybrid- Armor Core Passive

The catch is that these cores can only be bought by a specific class. Only Hunters can by bloodlust, only mages can buy reroute, and only Mercs can buy hybrid

Now the only reason I don't like this idea is because it seems more like taking a step back as opposed to evolving the classes. Yet the reason I do like it is because Bloodlust and Reroute on a BloodMage is severely OverPowered when you take into the fact they have Parasite and Mark of Blood
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
2/13/2015 17:47:01   
My Name is Jake
Banned

Supported. I think Blood Lust was the best passive.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/13/2015 17:56:34   
Lord Machaar

Pretty good idea. Woud like to see it in-game.
MQ Epic  Post #: 5
2/13/2015 18:40:32   
The berserker killer

thanks guys but I need help on this discussion. these cores would need a remarkable nerf I think. 5% for bloodlust and 10% for reroute?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
2/13/2015 19:09:06   
Lord Machaar

Such cores need testing to decide the right nerf. Any given values from the air won't really define how the core works, since values are there just to decide the utility of that given core. The idea is here. Reroute and bloodlust were deleted along with other passive cores in one of the most dangerous steps to end the game variety in order to balance it. Anyways why not bringing back all passives in a new form, cores? For e.g mineral armor core? etc...

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 2/13/2015 19:10:19 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 7
2/13/2015 19:15:12   
The berserker killer

Oh perfect! With some testing the devs will be able to decide the appropriate nerf. THanks for that.

And you're right, why not bring back all passives in a new form including mineral armor, deadly aim, etc? THe problem with cores was that they were too hard to code. However with these cores already coded into the game then all they have to do is nerf them and make them sellable
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
2/19/2015 13:51:15   
RaXZerGamingZ

i have been thinking of the same thing , selling these cores would be a nice feature
Post #: 9
2/20/2015 13:18:52   
rapideas
Banned

This would only be a nice feature if it somehow disabled your class' skill. For example, if a mage buys Reroute then he can no longer use battery. If a Bounty buys Bloodlust then he can no longer use Mark of Blood. Same With merc. If this were implemented then there'd be no reason to nerf the cores, and they could remain the same as they were in previous phases.

If you continue to implement these ideas without taking the precaution previously stated then... well to be quite honest this could open up a huge doorway for variety. All classes would have amazing energy control if they purchase reroute, some classes would excel in energy control such as Cyber Hunters, Tactical Mercs, Tech and Blood Mages. Some classes would excel in Health control such as Bounty Hunters, Blood Mages, and Tech Mages. By cross referencing that list it seems that Tech Mages and Blood Mages are the ones that would benefit the most from these cores being implemented into the game....but then again who knows.

So many builds can be created. So many ideas. I support this.

The best part is that they are ALREADY coded into the system. It will just be a matter of implementing it into the system. I recommend excessive testing and applying any nerfs necessary in order to limit excessive stacking

< Message edited by rapideas -- 2/20/2015 13:20:30 >
Post #: 10
2/23/2015 21:57:09   
Juan Tipo

Supported, this sounds like a good idea to me

However this is how I think the cores should be balanced that way they aren't to OP or to weak
•Deadly Aim- 10% more sidearm damage
•Reroute- 13% Conversion to energy
•Blood Lust- 13% Damage to health
•Shadow Arts- 3% increase stun and block chance
•Hybrid Armor- Passively gain +15 Defense and +15 Resistance
•Adrenaline- 13% More rage gain per turn
•Plasma Armor- Passively gain +3 Resistance
•Mineral Armor- Passively gain +3 Defense
Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Sell Reroute, Bloodlust, Mineral armor, and deadly aim
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition