Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epicduel Servers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epicduel Servers
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/13/2015 13:43:24   
The berserker killer

After Beta I took a huge break only logging on to buy the Phase achievements. Other than that I didn't play at all simply because my family moved a lot and we never really settled down. Well I came back a year ago, created a new account, and started playing on that and I noticed the huge playerbase difference between back then and now and I want to know exactly where the game went wrong and what do you guys think could be done to correct it? Heres a old post from lord Machaar:
quote:

I remember by this time in last year, all 4 EpicDuel servers were full Epic, Exile, Legion and doom, with capacity of 1000 players in each server. But this year, things have been changed, All I see is full is the Epic server, and sometimes, barely Exile server, I remember that the players even wanted a new server, and everyone thought from that day on, EpicDuel player base will get bigger and bigger, but what happend? completely the opposite, but let's sit tight and think, what are possibly the reasons?

Please keep this discussion friendly, constructive, and respectable. thank you
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
2/13/2015 15:00:15   
Lord Machaar

If I can still remember, player base went down dramatically in mid-late Delta, the beinning of Omega. When I talk with my old ED friends who have quitted, most of them bring one famous reason: removal of enhancements and bad compensation.

To solve a problem, you actual have to know-&-understand it first, that's a general rule. But I don't really think it's the case anymore for ED. For the simple reason that what caused the major shut down of player base is due to a something that will never come back or/and will never be looked up into. Digging in it in this case won't really help that much. I think devs already know that and they are projecting their efforts for a new beginning, a fresh start. But even though I think devs learned a hard lesson from that event which is in either ways was a good experience for devs team. But sadly for ED it was the first and last mistake, It's really hard to gain the players trust, over 3 - 4 years, devs tried to gain trust of players, but they lost it within months if not weeks.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 2/13/2015 15:13:42 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epicduel Servers
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition