Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Faction Leader Leniency

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Faction Leader Leniency
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/20/2015 13:38:01   
rapideas
Banned

Sometimes Faction leaders want to help a friend out with their dailys, yet they cant without making an alt because they don't want to disband their faction. Now I believe that EpicDUel is still a long ways from implementing a feature for Faction Alliances (Future Suggestion) so what I am suggesting is for Faction Leaders to temporarily be a member/officer in another faction. For 24 hours the leader of a faction may be invited into another faction.
Post #: 1
2/20/2015 13:58:57   
Lord Machaar

Factions alliances is a far better suggestion than this one. It's a good one but compared to other suggestions it's less important.
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
2/20/2015 14:07:52   
rapideas
Banned

I think it is too but I feel as if the game is not ready for Faction Alliances since an excuse would be "its too hard to code". If you could come up with an easy Faction Alliance system I would be sure to support it
Post #: 3
2/20/2015 14:31:43   
Lord Machaar

Yup true. They barely update the game nowadays, with the usual set of features: mission chains, new weapons, some achievements, a new area, and some other cosmetics. This is already a hard task for them to do in 2 - 3 months leaving them no space to add another things. Sadly none of these features are the most attractive to players, sure they are important, but for cheevos/reas/cosmetics are for "appearance" only, missions/weapons, as features, do provide a short-term mean of joyment, for hardcore players. But still I think they should provide some time for new features.
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
2/20/2015 14:47:35   
rapideas
Banned

^ You knocked the ball out of the park with that one. It's my understanding that all weapons are the same, and achievements are still nothing but "cool". Sounds like theyre trying to please everyone equally. God forbid a release for hardcore players xD. I haven't played since Alpha and I have to say, I thought it was "The more you spend, the more releases you get". We had new things to do every week. I'm 4 months into omega and so far I have seen less than 5 updates. All of which are cosmetics.

On topic: But if you could help me come up with some simple form of faction Alliances I would be happy to support you. Honestly, I expected there to be Faction Alliances in this game already. It's been years
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Faction Leader Leniency
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition