Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Something Wicked

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Something Wicked
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/20/2015 14:18:22   
Sagrym
Helpful!

Something Wicked

Level/Quest/Items required: 100% War Meter None
Release Date: February 20th, 2015

Objective: Something wicked this way comes!
Objective completed: That cannot be good. Is Serenity going to be ok? Are YOU going to be ok the next time?

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Enraged Deadwood Destroyer - Boss

NPCs
Ash
Ashendal
Serenity
Spit

Rewards
None

Dialogue
Ash: <Character>, something big is headed this way.

• What is it?

Ashendal: It's a very large, walking, angry, log.
    Ash: Yeah. It looks exactly like the one that attacked years ago during the first invasion.
    Ashendal: That's because it is the one from that first invasion. It flew off remember?
    Ash: At this point it doesn't matter. <Character>, will you help take it down?
    Ash: You could say it's a....Sticky situation. Heh.
    Ash: ...
    Ashendal: What? <Character>'s always like my jokes. You used to be a lot more fun before you became all serious, Ash.
    Ash: Your jokes also used to be funnier.
    Ashendal: Touche.
    Ashendal: <Character>, there's something you should know before you charge in there.
    Ashendal: You lost this war, badly. If I didn't step in Falconreach would have been overrun.
    Ashendal: This version of Lore still needs you, and Falconreach, for what's to come. However, that doesn't mean I'll save you next time.
    Ashendal: I'm counteracting the curse that would have been placed on you if I had let you lose. Next time though, it will go through if you do lose.
    Ashendal: This one would have rendered you helpless to act during battle at certain points. There are many others that the one trying to inflict this could use.
    Ash: That being is going to gather its power and try again. Next time I won't be there to save you.
    Ash: Just remember that as the next time this will occur is, funny enough, around Lucky Day. Be ready, <Character>.
    Ash: <Character>...
    Ash: I don't know what he could mean by next time but we can't worry about that now.
    Ash: You need to take down this giant Deadwood before it's too late, <Character>!

• Battle!
  • Extreme!
  • Ouch!
  • Heal
  • Leave

After you win:

Ash: <Character>, you did it! Nice work! Ashendal pushed the remaining undead back before he left.
    <Character>: Doesn't this seem odd to you though?
    Ash: What do you mean? Ashendal's warning or the undead that just attacked when there wasn't one for a while?
    <Character>: No, I mean like what he said. This is almost exactly what happened when I first started on my adventure.
    <Character>: It just feels weird. I mean I'm glad the undead are gone but it feels like something is still wrong or someone's watching us.
    Ash: It's probably just a bad feeling. Ashendal disrupted the curse and the undead are gone.
    Ash: After everything you've been through I know I'd be expecting something else to happen.
    <Character>: Yeah, I guess you're right Ash. Come on. Let's head back and see what damage was done to town.

• Complete!

Meanwhile...

• Uh Oh!

Serenity: ...

Serenity: Hmm?
    Serenity: Did one of you say something?
    Spit: No one has said anything for almost an hour.
    Serenity: Oh. I thought I heard someone call.
    Serenity: If you all are alright here I need to go lay down. I'm not feeling very well.
    Spit: Yeah, we're fine here. Go get some rest. You look like you haven't slept in weeks.

Serenity: ...who's there?

Serenity: I must be losing my mind. I keep hearing someone whispering my name.
    Serenity: ...
    Serenity: I did hear someone just now. It sounds like it was coming from the attic. How could someone whisper from that far away though.

Serenity: Hello?

Serenity: The box?

Serenity: Hold on! I'll get you out!

• Hehehehe!

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/3/2020 4:42:18 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Something Wicked
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition