Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Seasonal Rare-Promise is not Random Rare Promise

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Seasonal Rare-Promise is not Random Rare Promise
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2015 18:43:54   
The berserker killer

What this is is a reference to the promo promise that was made. It stated that all seasonal promos will be returning. Well I am suggesting not only making seasonal promos. They don't have to have any New cores. They could have cores that are already in game or even an extra stat point in each category. This was Players can still purchase rare things, as we all love to do, while not having that much of an advantage over other players.

Example: The +6 cores are already in game. Theyre already able to be purchased by everyone. Well why not release full set promo with these +6 cores as passives. The only difference is that the +6 passives in this promo will be unlimited. Therefore offering paying players the option to get what they want, rares, without giving them an advantage over other players.

From there future promos can be made to include unlimited versions of the whiteout core, titan cores, ever war commander, etc.

Edit: The only requirement is that the core must also be available in game.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 2/21/2015 18:44:54 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
2/23/2015 5:42:18   
shadow.bane

nah it will not be like now waste money and abuse ! it will be abuse abuse abuse for free ! they made it x 30 uses for a reason ! not supported sorry !

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/23/2015 9:07:01   
The berserker killer

Hey thanks for the reply! The example I gave wouldn't be for free, players would still have to pay the 50 Dollar Package for this.

As for the idea itself, weapons without cores could even be made promo packages as long as they are rare. By an "extra stat" I mean that instead of the maximum stats reading " 7 7 7 7" for each category, it would be "8 8 8 8" however you will be given the same amount of stat points as a normal weapon.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Seasonal Rare-Promise is not Random Rare Promise
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition