Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Skill tree updates for all classes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Skill tree updates for all classes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2015 2:38:24   
Matt 1000

I think they should add a few extra skills to each class to make them interesting again or revamp the some of the class skill trees for each class, to make them exciting again. Since a lot of builds have left over or a lot of wasted skills and you can get all the skills you want in a build without having to sacrifice like before at low levels and are in general not as appealing any more.

< Message edited by Matt 1000 -- 2/22/2015 2:43:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/22/2015 2:43:36   
...Porsche...

I 100% agree with matt they should add some new skills to the classes tree or change them since most of the skills are really outdated and old now making battles boring
Post #: 2
2/23/2015 5:37:10   
shadow.bane

or better yet why not make few more classes ? like an evolved version of the evolved ones ! bh , tm , merc >>> ch , bm , tlm >>> ... , ... , ... IDK come up with good ideas ?

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/23/2015 8:38:07   
Lord Machaar

I would very much like to see this idea being implemented, a total revamp to the skill trees of all classes... maybe new names of new classes, while CH / BH / TLM gets deleted, this will give a long term challenge for players to discover new type of builds and ways of playing. New skills, new skill trees, new race of classes while old ones CH / BH / TLM gets deleted...
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
2/23/2015 12:35:13   
Emperor_Blitz

Yes men very good idea 69% supported by me the pro, wood 5 ftw men @Matt1000
Epic  Post #: 5
2/23/2015 20:44:01   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

or better yet why not make few more classes ? like an evolved version of the evolved ones ! bh , tm , merc >>> ch , bm , tlm >>> ... , ... , ... IDK come up with good ideas ?

No because quite a few builds already have extra skill points with no skills that they want to sink said points into. I've run into this problem myself a few times and I'm not even at the level cap. They should just add more skills per tree.
Epic  Post #: 6
2/24/2015 21:25:41   
ambien

well players skill tree not going to be touched. damage from bots will be reduced crtiz and blocks reworked, nerfs on poison damage and cool down, str, damaged reduced,heath stay the same.

ranks to be reworked as far as player rank vs player rank pts in skills. emp redone as far as engy taken away.

well guess what nothing will rly be done at all ( but all post that posted here on this total thread is what should be done. )

always the syfy my thoughts
Post #: 7
2/24/2015 22:33:38   
ChaosSamurai

quote:

damage from bots will be reduced crtiz and blocks reworked, nerfs on poison damage and cool down, str, damaged reduced,heath stay the same

Oh great, so the two main things that make Tactical Merc appealing will be gone (Poison STR build + 5 Focus High Tech w/ Robot) and will just turn into a Dex Based Blood Mage world of ED.

Sounds sooooo great. *sarcasm*
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Skill tree updates for all classes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition