Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2015 15:41:49   
The Finnish Phoenix

Congratulations to Resk, condolences to The Warden.

Gorillo I'm glad you reconsidered dropping out!

Clinton I look forward to our match! Regardless of result, this will be the seventh straight tournament in which either or both of us made the finals. I'd say we make a pretty good team!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 176
3/9/2015 20:31:48   
MentalDaemon

Axel beat me 2-0. Welp, I'm out of the Tourney. Good luck to those remaining!
A pretty close and well played game.
OHKOd by a 5 once again. D:
Post #: 177
3/9/2015 20:40:02   
  Kiyone

Current Matches

Dylligraphy vs Clinton and control of the Upper brackets.
Resk vs BJEBLE where the winner will face Elite Tuga. Where that winner will face DarkBaneX.
Richiem vs Gorillo Titan where the winner will face Axel. Where that winner will face Kiyone.

Over_under has been forfiet for the tournament due to lack of communications. Causing Richiem to advance againts Gorillo Titan.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
3/9/2015 20:45:31   
Gorillo Titan

I just saw over under not that long ago in game.
Post #: 179
3/9/2015 21:30:20   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Point being he should have kept in contact with the thread.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
3/9/2015 23:22:05   
The Finnish Phoenix

Good luck Richime and Gorillo, should be an awesome match between Omni Knights unless one of you decides to switch it up.

Thanks for participating MentalDaemon and I hope you had fun! No shame in losing to Axel he's a force.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 3/9/2015 23:23:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 181
3/12/2015 11:07:13   
Gorillo Titan

I sent a message just waiting on a reply.
Post #: 182
3/12/2015 22:52:47   
  Kiyone

If your still listed to fight. Please make sure you are in contact with your opponent. I'm about ready to start dropping more people. I know Chaos is around the corner but that doesn't mean we stop the tournament for chaos hype. We do have other people waiting to fight and I don't want this tournament to drag on too long.

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 3/12/2015 22:53:18 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 183
3/12/2015 23:14:59   
DarkLore

This tourney has indeed been dragging on for about almost a month. This might be the longest running tourney yet!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 184
3/12/2015 23:22:39   
The Jop

Nah, they all tend to take about a month. Things just really slow down near the end.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 185
3/14/2015 1:37:31   
The Finnish Phoenix

I met up at last with my arch-rival clinton!

This time I managed to win 2-0 but this is the third time we've been matched and he won our previous encounter in the Energy Tournament. He played a very exciting match with the buildup of attack combos at the core of his strategy (he's used them effectively in all his previous matches as can be seen on his YouTube channel). I did take a strong 5-hit myself from him in our first duel and was relieved that it didn't stun.

Duel 1
Duel 2

Brace yourself, denizens of the lower bracket, for President Clinton! I await my next opponent in the final battle.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 3/14/2015 1:39:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 186
3/14/2015 14:07:05   
  Kiyone

Dylligraphy has won the upper bracket and awaits his challenger from the lower brackets.

Current Matches

Resk vs Elite Tuga where the winner will face DarkBaneX. Where that winner will face DarkBaneX.
Axel vs Gorillo Titan where the winner will face Kiyone. Where that winner will face Kiyone.

BJEBLE has been forfiet for the tournament due to lack of communications. Causing Resk. to advance againts Elite Tuga.
Richiem has been forfiet for the tournament due to lack of communications. Causing Gorillo Titan. to advance againts Axel.

Awaiting opponents

DarkBaneX
Kiyone
Clintonian
Dylligraphy
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
3/14/2015 14:29:10   
The Jop

No way, Dylligraphy is going to win the tournament?! What a twist!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
3/14/2015 14:54:36   
Gorillo Titan

I contacted axel but he's afk going to work soon though.
Post #: 189
3/14/2015 23:03:10   
Axel459
The Void Calls

2-0 against Gorillo which means I have to face....Kiyone. I'm scared to go against the Aphrodite
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 190
3/15/2015 19:51:15   
The Finnish Phoenix

Congratulations Axel and good luck to you and Kiyone!

Thank you Gorillo for persevering, I'm glad you changed your mind about forfeiting.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 191
3/15/2015 22:01:08   
  Kiyone

Current Matches

Resk vs Elite Tuga where the winner will face DarkBaneX. Where that winner will face DarkBaneX.
Axel vs Kiyone.

Awaiting opponents

DarkBaneX
Clintonian
Dylligraphy

So I'm going to fight Axel. Interesting.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
3/15/2015 22:40:24   
The Finnish Phoenix

Just seven players remain! Good luck to that lucky number.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 193
3/16/2015 10:59:00   
Gorillo Titan

The way its look chaos might come out the same day this finishes.

Also with chaos coming within the next full month aka 30 days. If chaos drakath is the only thing released and it cost sgs will the chaos tournament be postponed till after the dual tournament?

Also who are yall guys planning to use in the dual tournament the way its set up I think it would be boring to only use one I'm leaning towards pirate void GPK and Void awakening.
Post #: 194
3/17/2015 20:22:39   
  Kiyone

Current Matches

Awaiting opponents

DarkBaneX
Axel
Clintonian
Dylligraphy

Played against Axel and after a crueling series of trading back win after win which felt like it went on for an hour. Axel broke are deadlock with winning 2 straight. He has very interesting strategy. Which could win him the tourney. So goodluck to him and hope him the best.

On the next tournament theme. Were current discussing the theme. We are thinking of chaos to make sure no element is left behind. It really depends on how the OS staff is handling whats available. for Chaos. So its in the wait and see phase.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
3/18/2015 15:01:26   
Resk

Got to round 8 going one each (with 5 level gap in his favor)
Resk loses.
GL to the remaining peoples!

-Resk
AQW Epic  Post #: 196
3/18/2015 15:27:05   
The Finnish Phoenix

It was nice to see you participate again, Resk.

Congratulations Elite Tuga, that means you face DarkbaneX next. Good luck to both of you!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 197
3/18/2015 15:33:35   
Elite Tuga

5-3 (Tight as hell).

I can't believe Resk played very well with 1000HP less than me, there were rounds where the wonderful mighty 'Resk' would kill me and still have over 2000 HP it's insane what Omni Knight can do when his draws go right. Everytime i'd go more offensive to try end the game faster would back fire so now IK not to do that.

I learned a lot from those battles and hope it will help me against the top remaining players.

I'd put up SS's but since we are at this point it would be very unwise.

Consolations to Resk the near by future Tourney threat.
Epic  Post #: 198
3/18/2015 16:28:04   
  Kiyone

Current Matches

DarkBaneX vs Elite Tuga where the winner will face off against Axel.

Awaiting opponents

Axel
Clintonian
Dylligraphy
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 199
3/20/2015 22:19:34   
Elite Tuga

I'm frustrated as hell but DarkbaneX isn't to blame. We fought 3x so far and all games freeze on Darkbane's side (I think he has internet issues) I don't know weather to quit or keep trying since every time I have good draws to no avail. I hope we don't get kicked out Lol!
Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Eighth PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition