Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Chairman Platinum 1% drop: Steals 10% Rage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Chairman Platinum 1% drop: Steals 10% Rage
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2015 9:52:32   
The berserker killer

For weapons such as the infernal interdictor, omega, delta, beta, alpha, dragon slayer armor, etc I understand why theyre gone. Those weapons should never be back in the game. The reason for that is not only that I could care less for them but because most of the past weapons that have gone rare just simply don't do much in the first place.

Omega Weapon: Nerfs your highest stat for 3 turns- Not a big deal when you can just cast 2 3/4 turn shields and be ahead of your opponent.

Infernal Interdictor: I gotta admit, the animations cool but its only a game changer when you get a crit. The mastery cores seem like a viable substation seeing as how they enhance the quantity of criticals as opposed to the quality.

Delta Knight: Once again, pretty cool looking armor but that cores not exactly a "must-have".

Beta, Alpha, Dragon slayer: No offence but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing any of these to fight in. Its something ill log off in just for looks.

My point is that those weapons don't have a huge effect on PVP like the chairman platinums core. A rage-able unblockable attack that deals physical damage and steals your opponents rage...That's a game changer that could seriously expand build variety.

If it can't come back at full strength, (stealing 20/25 % rage) then allow it to come back as a 1% drop stealing 10% rage. Even give it a different name if necessary.

Edit: Honestly... nevermind. The main problem in this game is that you keep bringing back rares in the first place. Items that dramatically affect PVP such as Celtic Cleaver, Azraels Gun (which completely destroyed 2v2), Bloodhawk, etc should never be available to all players. Can you just imagine what next years going to be like when you offer Kartherax to each and every free player along with the Frozen Yetis? That's just completely wrong and that's the reason the games declining. There is no order, nothing to separate those who pay from those who just play. I made this post out of my own self-greed since I have 8 overpowered builds that I could use with this Armor/Core. Once again, I apologize, feel free to lock it up.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 2/23/2015 10:52:20 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
2/23/2015 15:28:03   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Locked per OP request. ~Battle Elf
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Chairman Platinum 1% drop: Steals 10% Rage
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition