Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Energy gain problem

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Energy gain problem
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2015 5:37:42   
Darkwing

As we know, classes like TLM and TM have to cost free skills that gives them back energy, hp, takes energy from enemy.

All the other classes have 1.

If CH energy gain is not bad even with 1 skill, at least Mercenary and Bounty hunter can run fast out of energy.

The grenade of BH is good to steal energy but to gain any real energy with it is to have too big support. Take note that it has a 4 turns cooldown. The assimilate of TM alone is better.

The maul move of mercenary can be blocked at any time and then you send it in 4 turns cooldown.

All this then other classes can have unlimited energy gain.

Replace shadow arts of BH with:

Energy shield: Activated a shield for 3 turns. Every turn you get energy based on 40% of enemy damage on you. 4 turns cooldown.

Mercenary: Replace the skills that gives you rage with:

Energy generator: Takes one turn to activate, you gain 10 energy every turn for 4 turns. 5 turn cooldown.

Note: numbers can be adjusted.

I din't play CH or BM for a good time, so I would need to test them more before I can suggest changed.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Energy gain problem
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition