Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

No cap on War Prize Tier

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> No cap on War Prize Tier
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/28/2015 13:30:40   
The berserker killer

Remove the cap for the War Prize tier and just let it keep increasing your creds/tokens by x2 for every x2 influence (after 5k).

Example:

Commander 5k inf: 10k creds, 10 tokens, war prize

10k inf: 20k creds, 20 tokens, war prize

20k inf: 40k creds, 40 tokens, war prize

40k inf: 80k creds, 80 tokens, war prize

80k inf: 160k creds, 160 tokens, war prize

so on so forth.

Sure Varium rich players will be extremely happy, but normal players will also be happy. Especially free players who score 40k+ influence just by playing. Theres no incentive to play after 5k influence. Sure winning the war would be nice but its not worth it if A) No core or B) No robot. Sure influence is nice but that entire "Win battle, drop bomb" Process gets boring. Sure, normally people would strive to reach 1st on leaderboard just like we always do but its not worth it when someone can wait for a war rally and just drop 600 Bombs, especially when you didn't put a Cap on the amount of Bombs that a single player can hold at a single time ( Future idea maybe? )

The only incentive we have to play is the prize, and I don't mean the war prize. I mean the credits and the tokens.

EDIT: Omi got 277k influence with just war commanders. Sure, most of the war commanders were from Gifts/codes but he also spent massive amounts of credits on war commanders. He should've been rewarded with at least 300k credits

Sp yeah that's my idea, tell me what you think. All Im asking is that when you guys comment or post a reply don't think about how much richer or happier varium players will get. They put in a lot of real-life money to help your side win this war. Just think about how much happier you will feel when you can be properly awarded for the amount of work you are putting in for the war.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 2/28/2015 13:36:08 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
2/28/2015 13:44:57   
Lord Machaar

I think there should be a 100k inf cap, putting no cap will be more beneficial to heavy var spenders, giving them a hell of a good reason to spend more cash to ruin the war, so putting a higher cap will give a reason for players to go futher in the war making it shorter, on the other hand keeping it in hands for everyone to achieve without being severly exploited by heavy spenders. On the other hand they didn't put a limit yet to the tier-cheevo so I think that's a pretty reason to play after 100k inf.
Good idea, supported.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 2/28/2015 13:50:28 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
2/28/2015 14:03:38   
Bagofbricks

idk how many times this will be posted. we already know that if they did add more tiers the would not be nearly that massive.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/28/2015 14:19:15   
The berserker killer

If they want to spend a ton of var then why not? Faster wars and there'll be something to do with your var. And @Bag- They should be that massive. This is War. A prize for winning a WAR isn't 10k creds, its not 50, it should be huge
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
2/28/2015 14:49:30   
Vextur

I like the idea i heard from goony today the most.
Number of influence you earned=credits you get as a reward
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/28/2015 14:53:02   
Mother1

@ the berseker killer

There are people who hate how fast these wars go and like longer wars. I myself am one of those people who dislike fast wars. While I am not against the idea of endless war tiers the rewards are outrageously high which was already pointed out by guest staff in other threads like this one.
Epic  Post #: 6
2/28/2015 15:23:56   
The berserker killer

But the wars are lasting like a month.@Vextur: I considered that until I took into account that 5k influence grants 10k creds. I thought it would be wise, and maybe easier, to keep the creds earned twice that of the influence earned

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 2/28/2015 15:26:32 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
2/28/2015 15:26:01   
Ranloth
Banned

They usually last two weeks. There is an explanation why the recent one took around a month or so, in last week's DNs.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
2/28/2015 15:27:27   
The berserker killer

Actually ranloth, if you remember the first three wars they lasted about a month at each time, if not longer. only recently in the past 2, maybe 3 have they been shorter by about a week

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 2/28/2015 15:32:16 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 9
2/28/2015 15:50:00   
Mother1

@ The berserker killer

Remember the first few 3 wars only had a tier of 150 influence and gave no tiered prizes for the losers. Because of this and the unevenness of the sides many players were either

A) Unmotivated because their hard work wasn't reward and gave up
B) Got lazy if on the winning side due to knowing that their side was going to win and just stopped at 150 influence to get the prize.

This was why the 3 wars took longer.

The 4th war however added tiered prizes which gave the player a prize no matter whether they won or lost which motivated players to play which was why the next couple of wars got shorter.

However with Shorter wars comes higher bars for the next wars due to the way the system is set out.
Epic  Post #: 10
2/28/2015 18:01:26   
Lord Machaar

@TBK

Sure spending var is alright if you aren't ruining the game for everyone else with it, if that's the case, devs should open a bank account then, because by then the mask will fall. I already gave many suggestions to make a cap for the number of bombs you can have in your inventory even though if you are buying them, this will reduce the amount of influence an invidvidual can get in a one single day, yet that individual will end up spending the same of var that he planned to, just in a more elegant and classy way. But elegancy and class is something that not everyone has, sadly.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 2/28/2015 18:03:28 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 11
2/28/2015 18:18:11   
The berserker killer

And how exactly will this be ruining the game for everyone? This feature im talking about isn't Varium only guys, im hoping that you understand that and its extremely important that you know that. Varium users will just have an easier road to influence, as they have always had and as it should be
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 12
2/28/2015 18:44:19   
Lord Machaar

First of all having no cap at all won't serve all players, having a good amount of influence requires war commanders, war commanders requires credits. So it all comes back to credits, and not just credits, because to pull influence out of war commanders you need to do PVP battles, and to win PVP battles, you need to be a rank 30, if you aren't a rank 30 yet then you are not qualified for this feature.
So for a non-var player, if that player wants to have a pretty good amount of influence that qualifies him for a good prize he needs to buy war commanders, use them in-battle, and actually win the battle, winning the battle in the current state of imbalance is pretty hard. And then wish for a good prize.
For a var player, it's way shorter, buy bombs, explode bombs,
then get a higher prize than the dude who spent a ton of credits on war commanders, plus time on using them in battle, plus focusing on actually winning some battles in a perfectly imbalanced battle modes. Sure that seems beneficial for both parts.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 2/28/2015 18:50:33 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 13
3/1/2015 8:52:59   
The berserker killer

I can list plenty of players who reached 60k+ Influence who don't even use war commanders or varium. I'm sorry but you guys gotta walk me through whatyou're thinking here....This feature will be ruining the game because one side will have it easier than the other even though its benefitting both sides? Wow.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 14
3/1/2015 12:00:45   
Lord Machaar

Well looking at your reply here, after I saw your previous one at my post "Defeating higher rank: more rewards".
So in this case, it's totally okay for you if one group is benefiting more from one feature. On the other hand, if low rank varium players are getting more EXP winning higher ranks than them, while low rank non-var players are benefiting from it too, is totally un-okay, and not unfair since one groupe is abusing it. Funny.

General rules don't get adjusted to suit you or your interests, when a general rule is made, it applies for all cases. We don't adjust it to suit you more and serves your own interests. I think this is a well-known thing.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 3/1/2015 12:18:04 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 15
3/1/2015 13:13:17   
The berserker killer

I have yet to hear a valid and impartial reasoning from you as to why this would not be a good feature. Everyone benefits.

As per your post on higher ranks....one word: Sarcasm.

Of course you should get more credits and xp for winning against someone that's a higher rank. Higher rewards are given because you fought at a handicap, fighting someone who has more ranks than you s a handicap, ergo higher rewards should be given for fighting someone who is a higher rank than you are.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> No cap on War Prize Tier
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition