Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Change Celtic Staff, Mace, Dagger core

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Change Celtic Staff, Mace, Dagger core
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2015 9:27:57   
The berserker killer

the celtic Staff, Mace, and Dagger cores are 2% yet locked. As a seasonal weapon what I am suggesting is bumping it to 5%
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
3/1/2015 15:24:15   
dfo99

suported, plus: if the katherax and ninja reflex core affect all moves related with the sword/primary weap, why luck strike don't do same? i suggest made this core affect all attacks which use primary weapons.
Post #: 2
3/1/2015 18:31:03   
  Exploding Penguin

@OP: Supported.

@dfo99: Definitely not for a 5% or 7% (celtic cleaver) core. That'd just promote the idea of playing boring strength builds and buff them by a ridiculous amount. Maybe for the 2% version of the core though.
Epic  Post #: 3
3/1/2015 19:33:34   
dfo99

a little anti-block effect on some skills related with primary weapons is a huge str buff? facepalm... when using luck strike core the player choose it instead the 4% crit core, so this core have a price, but the players should not have a option to sacrifice the 4% crit for a worth core in you opnion? that is why this game no longer reach more 1000 online players..
Post #: 4
3/2/2015 1:05:57   
  Exploding Penguin

Yeah because having -7% chance of your opponent blocking your berzerker is definitely a huge buff. Or them blocking your bludgeon.

+4% crit chance is a pretty decent amount given how crit chance scales terribly with support, however:

-Crits suck. They don't deal that much more damage. They used to deal a ton of damage before the nerfs in early Omega, but now crits aren't as game-changing as they once were, especially since landing a critical hit will actually give you less rage than landing a regular one
-Many people, including myself, much prefer having more reliable hits landed from lucky strike than winning games entirely off of cheese mechanics from getting lucky with a crit. Before the crit nerfs in early Omega I absolutely hated the core because it made super-tank builds unplayable since people would randomly get lucky in drawn-out battles and win because of 1 crit. that was granted probably because of a luck-based core that's entirely based off of cheesing people. Not just me, but a lot of people absolutely hate this
-The +4% crit chance only applies to strikes anyways, just like lucky strike. It doesn't add to crit damage on debuffs, bludgeon, double strike, zerker, maul, etc..
Epic  Post #: 5
3/2/2015 16:25:15   
dfo99

quote:

Yeah because having -7% chance of your opponent blocking your berzerker is definitely a huge buff. Or them blocking your bludgeon.

not is, because don't add more dmg in the blud or bezerker. also many players thought that it actually reach this skills and block alot because they are unlucky or ed sucks. (the players says it alot in game)
Post #: 6
3/2/2015 17:11:56   
Mother1

@ Dfo99

While the core could use a better description so it doesn't confuse some people (EX: decreases your opponent's chance to block by (insert percent value here)% when striking (Note does not affect melee moves that use strike animations)) The staff can't just go around changing cores just because a group of people 'thinks' it should do said thing.

Especially when said change will make flavor builds even harder to counter and could overpower certain classes with said cores.

Bounty hunter would have an even bigger field day with this core seeing as they are the one class that can use this core better than any other class. I say this because Bounty hunters are the one class that can debuff your block chance with smoke. Add a celtic cleaver core or the 2% core to make any attack have that amount of chance not to fail and it would cause major balance problems that in turn would call the class to the nerfing table.
Epic  Post #: 7
3/2/2015 18:49:50   
dfo99

mother1

in the actual state of the game, imo there is no class over or underpowered, all classes is very hard to defeat if the oponent have same lv and play seriously. don't suport my suggest because will made oped classes more oped seems very unreasonable.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Change Celtic Staff, Mace, Dagger core
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition