Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2015 8:10:05   
danang5

remember,AQW is the mixture of AQ,MQ,and DF and also a seperate universe from the other, so safira death in AQW and still alive in AQ is make sense

Anyway,i hope that drakath char tree is megakyle's First Theory
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/8/2015 9:22:28   
Gorillo Titan

If it does get split rank ups it should be the most costly character with both legendaries costing 12 sgs a piece would only make sense since it going to be a character a lot of people want and people are gonna be willing to spend that kind of money on it.
Post #: 27
3/8/2015 13:02:54   
aquan13

man drakath going to be a chaos champion so i can't wait
Post #: 28
3/8/2015 14:03:37   
megakyle777

Not for a bit yet till Chaos comes. We must wait.
DF  Post #: 29
3/8/2015 14:11:33   
aquan13

i know that im waiting to the chaos comes out but im glad that were getting drakath in game
Post #: 30
3/8/2015 16:25:25   
iammage888

I see that the cards have the previous Lords of Chaos. Let us see how truly chaotic and random this could get. Plague: Deals 1200 damage randomly split between you and the enemy. Defense: block 1500 damage with a chance for you to reduce a card's effect. Pummel: Unblockable. May or may not break parts of the shield. Relfection: Relect 1200 damage with a chance to heal yourself or the other player.
AQW  Post #: 31
3/8/2015 17:57:55   
aquan13

what element might the eyeball be maybe chaos
Post #: 32
3/8/2015 18:41:40   
Axel459
The Void Calls

If the eyeball is coming tomorrow (which it should be along with Drakath) it probably won't be chaos.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
3/8/2015 19:28:46   
The Finnish Phoenix

I'm thinking the initial Flying Eyeball will be Shadow or Neutral and than will evolve into Chaos Sp-eye which would be Chaos of course.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
3/8/2015 19:30:03   
Gorillo Titan

We should know if chaos is coming tonight. I want eyeball to be fire like DF.

EYEBALL must be fire.

plus Nulgath did draw the chaos eye so it might come later. Just so you all I now kept it a secret lol but Nulgath has been posting a new character every day on his miltonious twitter. Several chaos characters have been posted and what looks like a Sonja rank up.

Warning Don't look at milts twiiter unless your over 18.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/8/2015 20:50:58 >
Post #: 35
3/8/2015 20:05:56   
aquan13

that might be true that chaos might come and want to play the drakath and the eyebat they might be good character
Post #: 36
3/9/2015 8:44:17   
DarkLore

I am so excited for today. Bring on the chaos Nulgath! I dare you! Ahahahaha!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
3/9/2015 8:47:24   
megakyle777

It probably won't be Chaos. Having said that, I look forward to Drakath myself.
DF  Post #: 38
3/9/2015 9:03:52   
DarkLore

Given the delay... It has to be!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
3/9/2015 9:06:30   
Gorillo Titan

No it doesn't.

Nulgath did finish drawing the chaos drakath new look though.

A delay wouldn't matter since warlic doesn't code on weekends... Its possibly a promo since captain does that early in the week.
Post #: 40
3/9/2015 9:10:53   
DarkLore

When MegaKyle mentioned the reasoning of getting a messily eyeball being stupid for free players it sounded reasonable. I know I'm right. Just you wait mortals!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
3/9/2015 9:11:31   
megakyle777

I doubt it's Chaos, but I also doubt it's a promo. Can you imagine how angry people would be they waited all weekend for a Eyeball in that case?
DF  Post #: 42
3/9/2015 9:15:55   
Gorillo Titan

-_- They've done worse people waiting months for void rebirth rank up and its worse. Godzirra last rank up costing a lot of sgs and being free shadow of nulgath costing 50 and being to costly to be even in the top 10.
Post #: 43
3/9/2015 9:20:37   
megakyle777

The real question we need to find out in that case is if the evolution tree is linier or divergent. if it's divergent it can't be a promo since you need two of them (Though being SG is not ruled out). If it's linear, then the possibility of it being a promo exists.
DF  Post #: 44
3/9/2015 9:24:46   
DarkLore

What if warlic precoded the drakath character. Don't know why they'd have to delay it if that's the case.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
3/9/2015 9:26:32   
Gorillo Titan

Warlic codes it in game then captain has to do the promo to actually get it remember when sage and asuka had flame draconian before AQ Dragons was even out?

Nulgath could even add a new character released with the group who knows lots of different things possible really doubt its chaos though.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/9/2015 9:28:07 >
Post #: 46
3/9/2015 9:28:19   
DarkLore

Wouldn't it have been announced earlier than the last minute that drakath was a promo?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
3/9/2015 9:30:35   
Gorillo Titan

Not really people didn't know flame draconian was promo and it wasn't even said how you got him on the homepage. Not a single dev I talked to who worked on Dragons even know what Flame draconian was.
Post #: 48
3/9/2015 9:30:47   
megakyle777

You see, here's the thing I don;'t get. The delay seems to suggest there was a issue. It can't be Chaos since otherwise it would not be in the coming soon section. However, if Drakath is a simple cut and dry char, it should not have been delayed. it suggests one of two things:

1: Warlic just hit a ordinary coding issue that could not be solved in time, and since he does not work on the weekends it was delayed.

2: There is some kind of complication with Drakath that requires more time to code. May be a promo, may be Chaos, may even just be a unique card or something, who knows?
DF  Post #: 49
3/9/2015 9:44:44   
Gorillo Titan

Or personal issues came up we don't know the coders lives...

I'm going with a new NPC or location to find drakath at if he's free. Wouldn't make sense to sell him in malakai shop or any of the other shops and I don't see a good spot to have his NPC at maybe grotto since its a dark cave but who knows the release will be out in 10 hours we can stop speculating then.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition