Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/10/2015 13:25:58   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

Can we come to a conclusion on should chaos flux count as dual element already

I say it doesn't because while it saves energy it doesn't grant energy of a particular element that could be said to be in addition to a character's primary element.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 4/10/2015 13:26:21 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 551
4/10/2015 13:38:17   
R.chime

I can agree to that, a multi-elemental character is defined by whether they can generate different kinds of energy(through charge cards) and how many different kinds of energy they can charge(of non-primary element)
Post #: 552
4/10/2015 13:54:17   
shadex

I consider it this way though. A normal charge card gives 10 energy, which is 2/3 cards at best, at the cost of 1/2 cards. Chaos flux gives use of ANY 1 card of any element with no cost. It is an elemental charge card but with a chaotic flare IMO
AQ  Post #: 553
4/10/2015 14:06:14   
The Jop

It's only dual element if the player adds different elements' cards through CC.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 554
4/10/2015 14:27:04   
DarkLore

I am so screwed if chaos Lepid is an evo. Lepid's deck is so horrible I can't even beat a stupid paladin!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 555
4/10/2015 14:38:51   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Are you serious Darklore? Lepids deck is bad but it's not that horrible that it can't kill a Paladin. You could just add attack earth cc on if you have any too.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 556
4/10/2015 15:05:48   
DarkLore

I don't CC. Waste of grinding. Plus the luck factor in drawing the right cards. Mine all suck!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 557
4/10/2015 15:07:47   
The Jop

Do you charge to 5 and use shields? I mean, how can you not beat a paladin?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 558
4/10/2015 15:54:42   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Chaos lepid and eyeball are out free chaos characters

Also really like that chaos deck rebalancing is in the coming soon area

< Message edited by Axel459 -- 4/10/2015 15:58:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 559
4/10/2015 16:16:15   
Gorillo Titan

Chaos flux should make it part chaos.

Lepid isn't even that bad.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/10/2015 16:17:21 >
Post #: 560
4/10/2015 16:25:56   
Sanani

Ummm. where i can find chaos guys?
NVM

< Message edited by Sanani -- 4/10/2015 16:26:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 561
4/10/2015 17:55:00   
Elite Tuga

quote:

Ummm. where i can find chaos guys?
NVM

Check OverSoul Wiki for characters information and released content.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About Update: I'm glad the new Chaos characters are evolutions as its nice to see the original form prior to the infection get stronger rather than see the chaos infected char's as individuals.
Just hope they fix the bugs we mentioned before as they clearly have not, i.e: Chaos Spikes card animation bug and the discard bug when putting card(s) to queue.

quote:

Can we come to a conclusion on should chaos flux count as dual element already

P.S - In my understanding Chaotic Flux should make a character count as i.e dual, as it can use any type of cards regardless of element. That's a trait Chaos characters generally have, they can do any elemental type of attack/spell other than just with their base element.
Epic  Post #: 562
4/10/2015 18:38:14   
aquan13

Well I'm think one should get chaos blood fiend

Post #: 563
4/10/2015 23:44:48   
LanceDrake286

Noticed a lot of discussion over Chaos Flux being OP. I'm not so sure if it's OP since all the cards like it (Neutralize etc) have the same potential as it does. If anything, Chaos Flux is only OP if the user also uses CC.

I'd be pretty worried if Chaos Flux was in future CC packs though, that's quite broken.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 564
4/11/2015 0:33:58   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I still only find Chaotic Flux somewhat OP because yes if someone uses CC for something like Power Flow or whatever it works instantly and has no energy limits while the other ones will give you energy but you don't get to take use of that extra 10 energy you're getting the turn it's used and it also doesn't have much drawbacks like the other ones that require you to discard something before getting your energy compared to the other ones it's just a whole lot better.

I'm just going to be really happy with the much needed Regen nerf for now Flux might not be really be OP of course adding it to CC would just make it an intimidate add to ever character so it definitely in my eyes would need a nerf then.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 565
4/11/2015 8:51:55   
DarkLore

To any of you who always leave your sound down, Chaos charging has a neat creepy sound effect. Kind of like a possessed transformer transformation sound.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 566
4/11/2015 9:01:21   
Leprechaun

I'm dissapointed that chaos is just like any other element but purple. It would've been soo cool to have rabdom power attacks like showed before :I
But chaos is still my favorite element I waited ages for ^^

< Message edited by Leprechaun -- 4/11/2015 9:03:38 >
Post #: 567
4/11/2015 9:09:11   
The Jop

@DarkLore
Oh god, it sounds like insane babbling. That'll haunt my dreams.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 568
4/11/2015 9:37:10   
DarkLore

Now with chaorrupted webbing! LOL! That is a nice tough Nulgath added to the webbing! He could have just lazily made it white, but nope! Please note that first part was not an implication that I thought it was added later.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 569
4/11/2015 9:44:33   
Gorillo Titan

gonna just state my opinion on the idea of making random stuff chaos. 1. OS lacks a lot of characters for earth energy and fire by turning these characters chaos you are just limiting the opportunity of them getting ranks up that add to them. 2. I personally thought of a story for some of the characters and turning them throws a huge monkey wrench into that such as blood fiend become Blood archfiend and battling nulgath for the power of the void. 3rd. I guess its good for some of the characters that we more than likely thought would never get rank ups anyway but if you plan to turn everything chaos at least make it have a split evolution.

Playing with lepid and eyeball should show a lot of us that chaos isn't OP drakath just has a very good base deck.

Also Nulgath if your statement who should be infected next is a actual question I would like to suggest lich and ninja for the next to become chaos.
Post #: 570
4/11/2015 9:55:42   
DarkLore

I love your ideas Gorillo! I also agree with your previous goblin suggestion. An infected Goblin would look epic! As would an infected Lich! Infected ninja sounds cool to!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 571
4/11/2015 10:08:08   
Gorillo Titan

I also think the original zardman getting an infected version would be cool and the chaos lycan which will come sooner or later should it be the new or old template chaos claw druid or the chaos lycan with the swords from AQW. Chaos drow assassin would be a good idea infected quztik would be cool and necro rouge would love that.

Could even turn stone Golem chaos I don't see it getting another earth rank up chaotic Stone Golem. Only thing I could see Earth Golem into is Earth Titan being bigger with a crown of some sort and gold on him.

Chaos Frost void.

Chaos Godzirra would be awesome.

Chaos Monk

Chaos Skeleton

Chaos P drake could just be a part of one of King alteon's children attacks.

Chaos Manticore uses the griffon template with some changes here and there.

Chaos fairy with anti forest quote.

Chaos orc savage no one uses orc save making it chaos with more orginal attack animations would be a good idea.

Chaos Ram with a double sided battle axe with a eyeball in the center of it.

*Take note I suggested random stuff that wouldn't change the story if added in game.*

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/11/2015 10:16:48 >
Post #: 572
4/11/2015 12:34:20   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Trying to level Lepid against a Barbarian is so much fun. At least I got the Infected one now ^^
I think it'd be best if future chaos monsters were alternate/secondary rank-ups and not the only ones... so that you can decide whether to keep your original element or to switch the monster to chaos.
DF AQW  Post #: 573
4/11/2015 15:20:47   
The Finnish Phoenix

I love Infected Lepid! <3 Lepid had my favourite movements of any character and was among my favourites period just because I thought it had a relentless cool factor. Had to sacrifice 14 levels to evolve but it's worth it, now to recapture Lepid.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 574
4/11/2015 16:05:05   
aquan13

I'm happy that got chaos chat but think what coming up next to turn chaos because want the blood fiend in to one
Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 154 - Read the first post!
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition