Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Q&A= Mastercrafted Items - All questions here, please.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> RE: =Q&A= Mastercrafted Items - All questions here, please.
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/26/2017 3:14:58   
ZumaChaosReborn

I don't know why MC was used for toggle on Mjollnir. The NightSever switches between Melee and magic, and is not MC, without a penalty for switching (other than the usual *.75 damage in magic mode, which is normal).

Also, if Dragonrider Mount has a skill button, why do its FO/FD forms have separate MC bonuses (mounted deals 5% extra damage, dismounted gives you 3 MRM)?
AQ  Post #: 51
2/26/2017 4:01:50   
big E

Old standards treated toggles between modes (such as full damage vs daze) as consuming an MC; that's now been changed. That's why new items such as Sweater Dragon gets MCs on top of each mode. Older items like Mjollnir aren't on that standard yet.

Note that Dragonrider's "skill" is in fact a toggle, not a skill - it's just worked into the Skill button for lack of a better place. An actual armor skill, such as Taladosian or Kindred's abilities, constitutes an MC bonus. Without an MC, the armor would take a damage penalty (in addition to increased Gold cost) to incorporate a skill.
AQ  Post #: 52
4/9/2017 12:54:26   
DarkLore

How does the reaper of souls MC set work? I'm not good with that stuff and terrible with numbers. Laymen s terms please. Just tell me its elemental dividers and each pieces skills.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
5/14/2017 15:32:15   
mu695

Is there a way to skip straight to the second part of the Dessert Quest? I've just mess up, badly.

EDIT: Also, are there info subs for the Osiris Set/Explore the Pyramid quest? The only thing I've found so far doesn't look complete.
EDIT 2: Ah, never mind. I seem to have found it, although it has raised the same question as what the Dessert Quest did. Is there any way to skip straight to the second part of this quest?

< Message edited by mu695 -- 5/16/2017 5:33:30 >
AQ  Post #: 54
6/4/2017 8:39:20   
OverLordOfDeath

Is it impossible to downgrade non rare mastercrafted items?
Post #: 55
6/4/2017 8:45:05   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ Yearly MC sets? I would say no since my Pike Pike is not on my list. So it's just like upgrading, they can't be.

An MC item that is no part of a yearly set quest, yeah sure it's just any other item.

This of course can always be checked from account manager where the up/down grades are done if you own the item.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/19/2017 5:38:38   
damonraven

Which of the MC sets would be useful for warriors?
Post #: 57
7/28/2017 18:23:44   
jlnod15

What sets should I go after. If I have 200 Str/Int/Dex and 50 end? AKA Power Hybrid? I will admit I am thinking all. But they seem to be level 135?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 58
7/28/2017 19:09:19   
afterlifex
Legend-X

All the yearly sets have 150 variants except, Morningstar, Kindred and Nemesis.

Generally what most would suggest is going for the fully offensive ones: Overlord & Taladosian come to mind.

However it really comes down to what you already own.

I would suggest making a rating/character advice topic here in the Q&A so your overall inventory can be evaluated and suggestions can be made. MC and more so the yearly MC sets don't necessarily matter all that much in the big scope of things.

This MC topic would be more for specific question about about MC items or MC in general, not some much personal advice.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 7/28/2017 19:10:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
8/8/2017 23:38:43   
jerredswan101

Can anyone list all the MC sets for me? and which sets the best to get for each element?

I just came back to AQ after years of absent and the guides are outdated =( , trying to get back on my feet.

Much appreciated.

Cheers.
AQ  Post #: 60
9/8/2017 11:16:46   
ruleandrew

This is the list of MC quests
• Bridge to the Sky - Quest for the Fujin set
• Failure to Communicant
• Ice Cream?
• Llyr's Druid set
• Nemesis: Justice goes blind
• Osiris Set Quest
• Ruins of Alnaphar – Valley of Legends: Quest for the Overlord and Twilight sets!
• Taladosian Relics!
• The Chimeran
• The Dragon's Maze!
• The Kindred!
• The Morningstar Clan!
• Thunder Mountain

You need to look at AQ Encyclopedia to determine which item you wish to obtain, then find the corresponding quest/ location.

Best set to go for really depend on your character build.

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 9/8/2017 11:34:22 >
AQ  Post #: 61
9/8/2017 12:58:08   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Just FYI most are found in warlics shop.

https://i.gyazo.com/ba8bd6fab213d6f6601966494a409b88.png

(Solaris: while housed there and while it is a set and MC(for guardians) it's not a yearly set.)

The yearly sets not housed there are on the travel map: Overlord, Twilight and Communicant all from Alnaphar.
Kindred (old, avoid it)
Morningstar (old but useful sub lvl130)
Asgardian
Taladosian
The newest set being Mecha Knight "Map Sail East > Mt. Thrall > Hollow's Garage" (should still be in today's event page)

Best? They aren't nessarily going to be the items you will be using there may be better options.

The guides aren't that outdated really they still do their jobs as basic outlines for new and returning players. If you need specific advice for an ideal inventory thou go ahead and make a rating request topic here in the Q&A.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 9/8/2017 13:29:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
10/16/2017 16:17:50   
bluchill

Does the Osiris set have a FSB? I read a comment that it does, but I can't find a description of it... and if it does, which items together?
Is it that the pet's attacks cause 10% more damage when equipped with armor and shield?

I just went through the quest to buy the shield and now I'm wondering if it's worth to get more items, such as armor, weapon, misc and pet, just in case I switch up my inventory in the future
AQ DF  Post #: 63
10/16/2017 17:16:34   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

"The Dessert Set" can be found by visiting Warlic's Shop
(Temporary links: Armor, Weapons(s), Shield, Pet, Spell, Quest(s): Part 1, Extras: Weapon(s), Shield, Pet(pies), Misc(s), Quests: Part 2 )

OP updated so quoting previous set.

bluchill

shield
quote:

[Full Set Bonus (shield+weapon+armour): Healing is tripled.]

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 10/16/2017 17:20:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
10/16/2017 17:51:33   
lostdignity

Its there a map guide for the Dessert Set Quest?
Post #: 65
10/16/2017 17:56:09   
Xonuss7

@Lostdignity~

It's located in Battleon. Warlic's shop > Mastercrafted Sets > Dessert Set.

These is unfortunately no location for it on the World Map as far as I know.
AQ  Post #: 66
10/16/2017 17:57:41   
lostdignity

@Xonuss7 I know where the quest is but I meant the guide for the arrows when doing the quest.
Post #: 67
10/16/2017 18:45:09   
afterlifex
Legend-X

There is a map for part one in the info subs

quote:

«You have a mini-maze walk around to find the portal back home.»

but it's broke or something.

With a little work I have gotten a screen shot of the map HERE.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 10/16/2017 18:47:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
10/20/2017 20:55:29   
lostdignity

Thank you for Part 1 map. Does anyone have Part 2?
Post #: 69
2/12/2018 14:43:52   
bobyjoe5000

Not sure if this is the place to ask, sorry if it isn't but for a my character, would 135asgard or talasdonian be the better energy set? Having a tough time beeating the Thunder mountain boss and I just want to know if Asgard is even worth it? And while on the topic, is Fuji better than cyclone wyvern rider?

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=32456639
AQ  Post #: 70
2/12/2018 16:45:42   
Lord Markov

"Better" is fairly subjective, however:

Asgardian is a Neutral lean Energy armor with the ability to deal FO damage will taking Neutral damage for your SP regen each turn.

Taladosian is just a straight up FO energy armor. Since you seem to be a FO armor person, Taladosian is probably the way to go of those two.

Fujin set is a FD armor, while Cyclone Wyvern is Neutral. So Cyclone is closer to FO, but neither is an ideal FO armor.
AQ  Post #: 71
2/25/2018 17:47:58   
lostdignity

Is there a map guide for the Celtic Shield. I dont remembered which of the six quests to choose from after starting the quest and arrows to choose.
Post #: 72
2/25/2018 18:20:06   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^

You want Inis Fail.

If you need a map see: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22055531

edit: @ below

If you want to link directly to a post click the "post #" on the right

and ignore that edit in your post, I clicked the wrong post

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 2/25/2018 18:22:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
2/25/2018 18:20:33   
alchim

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21512797&mpage=7&key= post #156

the "i require help!" bit has a link to all the maps

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 2/25/2018 18:21:58 >
AQ  Post #: 74
3/10/2018 19:01:23   
Lord JTM

Is there a weapon and shield that I could buy that is apart of the Doom Knight armor?
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> RE: =Q&A= Mastercrafted Items - All questions here, please.
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition