Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= March 27th, 2015 - Rabbits Return!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= March 27th, 2015 - Rabbits Return!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2015 0:43:13   
SouL Prisoner

So, anyone. What was the war bonus prize??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
3/30/2015 0:46:50   
Mother1

@ Soul Prisoner

Chaos Juggernaut armor. Had a sell back of 5K credits.

@ Dfo99

I actually agree with you. When I saw that first 200 PVP mission I would have so much prefered the war to come with the event. Would have made the PVP for some a lot more bareable.

Though i have to ask do need to have the missions active to get the item drops for the NPC's Cause I remember the last easter event you could get the drops without having the missions active.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 3/30/2015 1:05:12 >
Epic  Post #: 52
3/30/2015 1:15:42   
SouL Prisoner

^Thnx.

200 pvp missions ain't exactly something new or fun. It's just boring. I don't really see a point to it. I rather prefer a mission a with multiple(x10 or x20) item requirement than just playing the usual pvp!

If it was war, players would have to anyway play lots of pvp. Makes the mission just pointless as any...

In my definition of tough and fun would be asking players to do multiple things for a single mission. Making it hard, fun and interesting at the same time. Not just repetitive and boring.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 3/30/2015 1:17:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
3/30/2015 1:16:31   
overdead

Will do the 400 kills mission now. I'll leave 600 for the war. :/

< Message edited by overdead -- 3/30/2015 1:19:49 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
3/30/2015 1:53:48   
Ranloth
Banned

Since some people prefer to jump into conclusions without anything to back up their facts:
quote:

Cutting off content for no reason, would've been pretty pointless to do, when there are people on breaks right now. Considering the attention was shifted to the Event, perhaps there wasn't enough time to setup the new war instead? Art assets, coding, etc.

If something gets cut off from a release, there's always a reason.

Also, no, you don't need the Mission to be active in order to get the Egg drops. Due to the high amount required, and not a 100% drop rate, as well as PvP Missions beforehand, they drop regardless of whether the Mission is active or not.

< Message edited by Ranloth -- 3/30/2015 2:54:13 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 55
3/30/2015 9:40:36   
overdead

quote:

To prevent the next war (The Wasteland) from overlapping with the Rabbits Return event, we have postponed the war event until April. This will allow everyone plenty of time to complete the missions without sensory overload.
Well, if there really were another reason for the delay other than just to prevent "overlapping with the Rabbits Return event", they should have been transparent about it.

Right now, the sentiment is it should have coincided as it would be very beneficial to the players. Nothing wrong with an opinion eh?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
3/30/2015 11:02:58   
Ranloth
Banned

The overlapping is still one of the reasons, too. What I mentioned is more technical side of things. All of these contribute towards it.

Also, I'm being more transparent about it. Our job is also to improve the communication between players and the Devs, so there it is.
AQ Epic  Post #: 57
3/30/2015 13:44:46   
Darkwing

So was the big news, Nightwraith teased about 1 week ago, the war pushback?

< Message edited by Darkwing -- 3/30/2015 13:45:28 >
Post #: 58
3/30/2015 13:48:38   
Ranloth
Banned

Just in case someone takes it seriously - no, no it was not.
AQ Epic  Post #: 59
3/30/2015 19:09:55   
The berserker killer

It just would've been nice if you guys asked players (using rabbles ingame q&a) if we mind spending one of the only weeks we have off of school playing in a war or doing missions.

In the future I also suggest taking a week to create features such as personal win counters, a personal % shower, a button in faction hq on notepad that shows which players in the fac did x amount of wins and in which category, faction rewards for winning dailys/dom etc. We seriously need these things. Especially kill streak cheevos. Simple and interesting features that tie in PVP without directly focusing in on it

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 3/30/2015 19:15:05 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 60
3/31/2015 1:23:29   
The Jop

Oh, boy, nothing like fighting hundreds of strength builds with 50 more ranks than me to remind me why I hated the game.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
3/31/2015 7:03:44   
SouL Prisoner

@The Jop

Nerf strength build and then you will find all 5 focus in every battle you play! There's no such thing as "absolute balance"! You should know that by now. :)

'Evolve or die'
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
3/31/2015 7:22:04   
The berserker killer

#facts. You cant just keep nerfing and that's what people dont seem to understand. If I have a rocket launcher and you have a knife, you dont take my rocket launcher away and give me a knife. You give the other person a rocket launcher because that makes things bigger and much more interesting. Sure, there are some people who prefer the knife fight but, based on the player database now as compared to a year ago/even a few months ago, that number is extremely minute.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 63
3/31/2015 8:19:12   
romanu

@Soul Prisoner There's more of a problem with ranks then strength build, since it kills any weakness strength build ever had.

Strength build strike alone does every turn robot like damage.

Post #: 64
3/31/2015 12:57:49   
Lord Machaar

^ Amen.

Currently there isn't a balance problem in the game that doesn't have a relation with ranks, yet when balance patchnotes take place, you only find the 200 things around ranks that get a nerf/buff, secrewing basically everything to avoid fixing the real probelm.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 3/31/2015 13:02:00 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 65
4/2/2015 15:40:57   
Ranloth
Banned

Posting here, in case some don't see the link on Twitter. As promised before, doing a survey regarding the hardcore missions: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D3MHC5T

AQ Epic  Post #: 66
4/3/2015 3:07:50   
SouL Prisoner

^Survey completed :)

p.s: For future survey, if possible, at the end of the survey make a comment box and ask people to comment anything they like. (Ex. Question, suggestion etc)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
4/3/2015 3:21:01   
Ranloth
Banned

It's possible, yeah, but from the online surveys, I'd be forced to buy the premium option to have more choice there - and these kind of polls are rarely done by me.

I'll have another look for next time, whether some site offers that for free but it's unlikely. It's a shame, but not much I can do about it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 68
4/3/2015 11:49:49   
Squrwogrona

Holy crap, at first glance cyber is turning out as the new favorite class; why the heck did I switch... Nothing done about str, but with so many % changes it might not matter. Ranks also not touched, overall seems like interesting time for cybers.

Man, all skills now have the same progression, f.e. no lvl 5 cannon inferior to lvl 5 bunker, no sweet spots for putting points in skills anymore...ED uniqueness just died a little again. T_T

Im gonna cry in a corner for a while...

< Message edited by Squrwogrona -- 4/3/2015 12:01:20 >
Epic  Post #: 69
4/3/2015 11:55:08   
SouL Prisoner

All this balance changes and still nothing about juggernaut! Really??? WOW

I got nothing... Just pointless to say anymore. :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/3/2015 12:10:45   
Mother1

Seen the balance update and I must say I can see the difference. Some skills did get nerfed, but others got buffed in the process.
Epic  Post #: 71
4/4/2015 14:50:31   
The Jop

I can't take it anymore! I've barely gone over 300/1200 battles and the tedium has already taken its toll. Even if I win every match I don't feel like I have the stamina for this.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
4/4/2015 15:51:40   
Squrwogrona

@Jop

U mean the new hc mission is 1200 wins? o.o

I just did the mission that needed two 2v2 wins and system trolled me so hard it took me 30 mins... and one match was so crazy, I had lvl 36 partner and ended up going 1v2 and still won. I feel like I used my dose of luck for 2v2 for the next year.

I'm not ashamed to say I don't have willpower to start that 400 wins anytime soon and now there is 1200? T_T
Epic  Post #: 73
4/4/2015 15:56:24   
Mother1

@ Squrwogrona

I believe The Jop is talking about the combined total of all three missions not one mission for 1200 wins.
Epic  Post #: 74
4/4/2015 16:07:32   
Squrwogrona

Oh. First I thought Rabble is getting married, now this... I'll just see myself out.
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= March 27th, 2015 - Rabbits Return!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition