Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

re-do missions for no prize

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> re-do missions for no prize
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/27/2015 13:32:54   
The berserker killer

I would like the option to re-do missions for no prize. Basically I completely love the 200 win mission since now I have the ability to count my wins. I don't plan on ever "Completing" this mission because when I "Complete" it I will no longer be able to count my wins. However the downside of this is that I think these missions are temporary which means that its going to go away anyway.

I would suggest a Personal Win Counter but I have been suggesting that for months and it hasn't been implemented into this PVP based game so I'm guessing there must be "coding" issues or it might be too "hard". Either way, I understand.

I dont want a prize for redoing these missions. I just want to finally be able to know how many wins I have if I'm not on lb.

My suggestions are: 1)make missions redoable or 2) implement a 500 win daily mission. Option 3 would be: Implement a personal win counter but that doesn't seem to be possible.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 3/27/2015 13:36:03 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
3/27/2015 13:52:07   
Mother1

@ TBK

In the design notes the staff mentioned that these missions wouldn't be going anywhere so we could take our time doing them so if your fear is that they are going bye bye then don't worry because they aren't.

As for the win counter, this has been suggested so many times and personally I don't see why not. It would be nice to know how many wins you have in a day without having to go to an even number of wins (100, 300 Etc) to easily keep count.
Epic  Post #: 2
3/27/2015 14:02:04   
Lord Machaar

quote:

Basically I completely love the 200 win mission since now I have the ability to count my wins.

Here is a trick, before you start doing PVP, whether 1vs1 or 2vs2 or (juggs), take a look at your total win record, that matches that PVP mode, memorize them (last 3 digits), if for example you have 21.300 wins, remember, "300", do your PVPs, after PVPs, you reached 21.478, do some math, you did 178 wins. Same thing goes for losses. If you have Alzheimer, or planning to do more than 50 - 100 wins, write them down.

If you can't do this simple "mathematical" task, you should probably be in elementary school.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 3/27/2015 14:04:15 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 3
3/27/2015 14:14:46   
The berserker killer

Oh thanks Mother. Now I can do that!

@dev: This can be locked!
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
3/27/2015 17:05:23   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Locked per OP request.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> re-do missions for no prize
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition