Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guest Artist Items

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Guest Artist Items
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2015 12:46:13   
Oswald Cobblepot

Why it's hard to see an high level player using these new items made by Guest Artists? - (unless Frozen Fury)
I'm talking about these buyable egg weapons or the weapons in naomi's shop made by Theo - I think.

In my case I think they're expensive.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/6/2015 13:32:35   
One Winged Angel1357

It's really as simple as there is no real reason to use a coreless weapon when we have weapons with unique cores out for just about every season
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/6/2015 14:02:12   
veneeria

As much shameful it may seam, One Winged Angel is right.

As far as there core locked weapons go, they are sometimes are mandatory for certain builds.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/6/2015 19:16:46   
Lord Machaar

Devs chose a hard path to follow, making all weapons give same stats, unlike before, since some weapons were for str builds, other for focus and etc, till here all fine, the problem is they replaced this with cores, cores are hard to make for one reason or another, question now is, since you know you can only make a core each 6 months, why bother doing it? Since there aren't skilled team members or enough of them, why choose a path that limits the options a player has? Killing variety with it and the ability to try new things.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 4/6/2015 19:23:18 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
4/9/2015 2:19:29   
SouL Prisoner

Nothing has changed! Earlier we had to compromise because of the weapon stats and now because of the skill cores. So much for that freedom of weapons. I wish they would let us transfer cores from one weapon to another. The only way to use the gear u like without having to compromise! And not letting the good old weapons die.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Guest Artist Items
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition