Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cheaper legendary ranks

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Cheaper legendary ranks
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/10/2015 8:12:18   
Darkwing

It costs 15000 credits or 250 to unlock 1 slot, that not expesive, it's a ripoff.

Make it at most 10000 or 150-200 varium.

< Message edited by Darkwing -- 4/10/2015 8:13:12 >
Post #: 1
4/10/2015 20:06:01   
.Lord Ginger.

Or free, because you earned the EXP
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/10/2015 20:18:32   
Daph Duck

yes i absalotely agree legendairy ranks are way to expensive. if i spent 15000 dollar i have to spend my time doing more pvsp when i could be using that time to educate my family and raise the cows on mi farm. but if i spent the valium i have to spend my coin that i could be using to buy red bull which i need too do pvsp anyways as well as feed my family. so PLES make them more cheeper. i think 5000 dollar and 50 valiums is enough.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/11/2015 10:23:44   
Oswald Cobblepot

I agree 5k credits or 100var
it wont make a big difference anyway.. if these +3 points really could make me a tank I would like to pay 15k or 250v - but lvls 39 can still kill me...
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/14/2015 19:10:43   
dfo99

the players post this issue since when the legendary ranks was released, the price probably never will be lowered (if i am wrong, refund who unlock all of this could be great).
Post #: 5
4/15/2015 22:33:32   
  Exploding Penguin

Or probably just remove legendary ranks entirely because they do nothing but hurt ED at the moment.
Epic  Post #: 6
4/15/2015 23:52:56   
.Lord Ginger.

@Penguin
Ranks aren't going away, deal with it kid.
They're not gonna refund us if they take away legend pts, What if I drained you of 60X15000 Creds. Would you be happy? Thats like 900k creds Penguin. You'd be dead.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 4/15/2015 23:54:45 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/16/2015 0:04:21   
Dual Thrusters

@Lord Ginger

Well Penguin already had the exact same thing, if not worse, happen to him when enhancements were removed. He has the Ultimate Enhancer cheevo to prove it.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/16/2015 8:51:17   
.Lord Ginger.

But the devs said they weren't going to remove them, and he's still talking about taking them away, I love this community.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/16/2015 23:24:58   
  Exploding Penguin

I've probably already burned somewhere around 500k credits into retraining over my lifetime of playing ED, when retraining honestly should cost nothing to promote people experimenting with new builds. This was back when creative builds were actually possible and fun to mess around with in ED.

quote:

But the devs said they weren't going to remove them

Devs also said they wouldn't bring back old rares as part of policy but looks like pyro fly, bio borg, etc... are all coming back.

quote:

They're not gonna refund us if they take away legend pts,

I am very interested in where you got this information.
Epic  Post #: 10
4/17/2015 1:06:31   
.Lord Ginger.

Pyro Says seasonal, and I'm suprised too. No refunds us from Ranloth and AE themself, thanks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/17/2015 1:12:48   
Mother1

@ lord Ginger

The pyro fly started out a rare item it was never a seasonal rare in the beginning. Then when the staff decided "these robots were to tactical and useful to stay rares" they changed it to a limited rare much to the dismay of anyone who brought it and the other two robots that were supposed to be permanently rare.

But if you think that is bad anyone who brought the eggzooka also had this same issue.
Epic  Post #: 12
4/17/2015 3:31:38   
comicalbike

Mother1 well we have a choice now that we know whats happening. but does it really matter anymore. i will see the game out, but disappointing no link with epicduel 2

< Message edited by comicalbike -- 4/17/2015 8:02:13 >
Epic  Post #: 13
4/17/2015 20:00:41   
  Exploding Penguin

The eggzooka was an "accident" which is acceptable.

Azrael's borg, pyro fly, and bio borg were tagged rare/perma-rare but now they got re-tagged as seasonal. While I can see the logic behind this because all 3 bots have interesting applications with their specials, it doesn't change the fact that the devs didn't stick to their words, meaning that it is possible for legendary ranks to be removed in the future unless another good fix comes.
Epic  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Cheaper legendary ranks
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition