Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

mission for bunnys

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> mission for bunnys
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/12/2015 15:50:36   
ambien

now l do not mine the missions but come boys some of mission are sad. the pvp missions are ok . now to the point of the post. the last mission egg-citing adventure is sad rly sad. the drops what are .0007% beat night 7 times no drop, titan 6 times just his dumb bacon drop, an charfade 5 times an no drops come on loosen the drops no wonder why no one wants to do missions like this.

my thoughts on this always the syfy
Post #: 1
4/12/2015 16:18:48   
The Jop

Is it a lower drop rate than the previous quests? I'm still on the Nightmare Eggs so I don't know. If it's lower, I agree the drop rate should be raised. It does take 16 drops after all.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/12/2015 16:28:25   
Ranloth
Banned

All Eggs have 15% drop rate. Previous Missions require 10 and 20 Eggs, so it isn't that bad when it comes to 16 - albeit different NPCs.

Interesting how more PvP is fine, and yet people were displeased with the amount of PvP required. Feedback I gathered via surveys has also shown players prefer more NPC to PvP; and I do mean vast majority. Most didn't want to do these Missions due to the PvP, rather than NPC required - which is statistically a lot easier and faster than PvP, even with imbalance argument aside.

I could've made the drop rate higher, but you'd have to farm more Eggs instead. Where inventory space is a concern for some, I went with lower rather and lower quantity required - you can quit Egg Missions at any time, and resume later on (since you'll have the Eggs), hence the inventory space argument. Not every player will have maxed inventory / only a few items / etc.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
4/12/2015 16:30:36   
The Jop

If the drop rate is the same, then I'm fine with it. It even takes less eggs than I would expect.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/12/2015 18:34:48   
ambien

( All Eggs have 15% drop rate.Ranloth ) rly not dude. 42 games vs the npcs an no eggs drop sorry cannot buy your 15% rate drop no way, maybe a 005% drop. l do not want to have to use the 100 npc wins to get 5 eggs that is just wrong. and l have done the 3 npcs taking turns on each one nothing. wow rly boreing to fight npcs for 5 eggs that do not drop l belive after 120 wins.
then maybe they will drop. the mission before this one that asked for eggs most l had to battle was 75wins total in both cases. so why not loosen the drop rate .like is it going to kill you or something to loosen drops . make ed fun in doing missions not angry in the game.

always the syfy
Post #: 5
4/12/2015 18:44:27   
Mother1

@ Ambien

The missions aren't supposed to be easy and they were meant to be time consuming. If the eggs had a high drop rate this wouldn't be the case now would it? For me it took over 175 wins to get the 20 nightmare eggs, and 190 wins to get the nuclear eggs.

It is all based on luck when you win which varies.

Also from what I see in game more people would rather have more of the thing you are hating, and less of what you are fine with (AKA More NPC mission drops, and less high demanding PVP missions)

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 4/12/2015 18:46:04 >
Epic  Post #: 6
4/12/2015 20:10:26   
overdead

I have a different experience with the pvp requirement.

It was easier for me and more preferable WHEN I was below lvl 38. My win-loss gap even increased by 500 from a previous 1:1. I'm glad I was already done with the 600 kills by the time i levelled up. I didn't even play during the power weekend because it was very frustrating to lose almost all 1v1s, 2v2s (especially when the other three players are 40+ and i'm 38) and Jugg. I did mostly jugg but the waiting time is too long and it is more frustrating to lose to two lvl 31s who can kill you in four turns.

As for the NPC requirement, I do like it more now that I've thought about it. My only qualm is I cannot finish the last mission because I can't beat Titan, Charfade and Nightwraith. I got Titan to 90 health and then he blocked my last attack. It IS possible to beat them but with extreme luck as a lvl 38 blood mage. But with the 15% drop rate, I'll just wait until I get high in the legendary ranks OR when I change to TLM which has the perfect strategy for bosses.

So, yes, I do want the hardcore missions. I just wish that all the missions were POSSIBLE to do by all classes and players of different levels.

< Message edited by overdead -- 4/12/2015 20:11:51 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/12/2015 20:10:53   
ambien

Ranloth said All Eggs have 15% drop rate. well mother 1 by what you said how long it took you for your eggs no way is that a 15% drop rate is it now. btw l liked the pvp mission a lot . so to take For me it took over 175 wins to get the 20 nightmare eggs, and 190 wins to get the nuclear eggs. which you said it is not a 15% drop rate like ranloth quoted in this post is it.

the drop rate should every 16-18 wins a egg drops not 45 wins for drop rate in some cases. an l did not say hating anything l said l wish the drop rate was better in egg missions. l wish their were more pvp missions vs the egg drops.

pvp missions help in rating score and game wins for lb an daily. npcs do one thing help in ranks, an credits. if npcs battles would give rating scores as wins in daily an in lb wins l would be all for it.

but l never said hate like you said did

always the syfy
Post #: 8
4/13/2015 0:02:27   
Mother1

@ Ambien

I went after the 5 more nightmare eggs to test your theory and I was able to get those within 35 battles which is a 1/7 battles and the number battles I got them were the following. 3rd battle 14, 17, 27, 35.

Seeing as there is no set pattern for it all I can say is it is all about luck which surprisingly is what the RNG is.
Epic  Post #: 9
4/13/2015 4:58:01   
The berserker killer

quote:

Feedback I gathered via surveys has also shown players prefer more NPC to PvP; and I do mean vast majority

In all fairness that is the equivalent of asking a group of people who have been in prison for 20+ years if they would prefer staying in prison and getting a job in there as opposed to going free. They have already been institutionalized, they made their friends and are already used to a certain "routine" so the majority of them will decide to stay in prison. Those who do take the latter route will eventually, and most likely, recede back into the prison population because it is where they feel comfortable.

Both are statistically proven facts. But let's be honest. You introduced PVP based missions to a "next generation" of ED Players (Omega-Kids) who grew up only knowing NPC based missions. Asking them to PVP will force them out of their comfort zone hence explaining why the majority of them would prefer npc overPVP.

With that being said, I believe that 2 chains of missions should continue to be made (1 NPC, 1 PVP) so players, both new and old, would have something they like to do. The second you start catering to the needs of one type of player then other players will leave (which is why only 5-600 players are online at a single time). If anything, I would recommend 2 simple releases to fully attest to the needs of both types of players. These simple releases should take a very little time to create.

RELEASE 1) NPC's Lvl 35-40 now have a Hard Mode. Hard Mode grants the NPC 2x the Hp, 2x the stats, and 2.5x the energy. It will also grant the player a higher rated cheevo (+500 of the normal cheevo you attained for beating that NPC) and 2x the rewards. Npcs in hard mode will also have a high chance at dropping a piece of their gear depending on the equipment (i.e Caden can drop his staff at 15%, armor at 2%, all of which are buyable in game).

RELEASE 2) Champion Set: A gold set that can be attained by completing a daily mission chain. The chain will consist of 100,200,300, then 400 PVP Wins. The Daily Mission Chain will be available each and every reset however it will reset itself each and every reset. Rewards go as followed:
100 PVPs: Gold Champion Gun
200 PVPs: Gold Champion Aux
300 PVPs: Gold Champion Sword & Mutating Wep (preferably that gold weapon to the left of the Experience Bar after you win a match)
400 PVPs: Gold Champion Armor (preferably something that looks like the fist they show you when you win a match)

Both releases would satisfy the hunger of both types of players and would provide something to do in the long run.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 4/13/2015 5:05:19 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 10
4/13/2015 12:38:31   
xxDantExx

i got 21 Nightmare Eggs in 100 battles... drop rate is fair enough,,, and just sticking to battle Caden
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> mission for bunnys
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition