Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

show you currently position, wins and win ratio on lb

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> show you currently position, wins and win ratio on lb
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2015 17:43:58   
dfo99

like this
http://i.imgur.com/JjATegO.jpg

if possible for all leader boards, but if not, then only 1v1.

- you can memorize the last 3 numbers of you daily wins and check in the end of day.

- i could also do a log of my all wins and made statistics of my win rate progression etc.. but remember everyday to check the numbers before starts to play is really annoying and very easy to forget, especially when you play many hours per day.
Post #: 1
4/16/2015 17:58:42   
Mother1

Been suggested many times and I will say my answer once again. Why not? I see no harm in doing this seeing as it shows that person their status in game.
Epic  Post #: 2
4/16/2015 18:14:22   
dfo99

the problem is the noobs saying:

- you can memorize the last 3 numbers of you daily wins and check in the end of day. then why the devs should spent time coding this?

my answers for this is: because this is the concept of UPGRADE the game. Also this include show you position in the daily.

for me personally, this is a feature important enough for stop the development of everything not related to varium, just to focus on this.

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 4/16/2015 23:03:04 >
Post #: 3
4/16/2015 22:53:19   
The berserker killer

guess it cant be implemented in a pvp. simple feature, would take probably 30 minutes to implement but no. I literally have to take breaks from forums sometimes because I have suggested simple features like this for MONTHS now. But they don't care. Proof they don't care? A new form of gifting was created 1 week after gifting ended. Sure there was a high demand for gifting but 1) theres a high demand for PVP in a PVP BASED GAME and 2) THIS WILL TAKE YOU 30 MINNUTES TO IMPLEMENT.

But whatever. For what it's worth I support this post but there will always be that 1/2 people who will say "just memorize your wins" when I shouldn't have to in a PVP BASED GAME. How about we take away the NPC counter and they memorize the amount of NPCS they defeat?

Once again, for what its worth, I support this thread but:

1) Devs really don't care
2) Noobs will find some way to complain about this
3) The game is more like EPIC MISSION rather than EPIC DUEL.
4) They focus more on arts an crafts, hairstyles and tons of weapons that are ALL THE SAME so we can dress up our PVP characters like Barbie dolls and play House with our decorative and pretty houses.

Like seriously? You guys seriously cant take 30 minutes and implement a simple feature like this. Let me tell you something, ART DOESNT ONLY INCLUDE WEAPONS AND MISSIONS. IT INCLUDES THE GAME IN GENERAL. A GAME THAT IS PVP BASED WITH MISSIONS AND NPC AS AN OPTION, NOT NPC AND MISSION BASED WITH PVP AS AN OPTION. Create more ART towards the PVP aspect of the game. UPDATE YOUR FACTIONS. They've looked the same for how long now? Keep selling yourself short and youre going to get nowhere.

With that being said... MISSION ON! Get it? Supposed to be Duel On. But whatever.

Supported
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
4/20/2015 20:38:04   
shadow.bane

actually win % was in game before and they removed it cause it gave some players less motivation to play the game due to there low % . i wont think that they will bring this feature back again even that i support having it in game again .

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> show you currently position, wins and win ratio on lb
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition