Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= April 24th, 2015 - Patch Notes 1.6.44

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= April 24th, 2015 - Patch Notes 1.6.44
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2015 14:47:15   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

quote:

April 24, 2015
Patch Notes - 1.6.44
NEW CHANGES/FEATURES:
  • Wasteland War Live!
    • Attackers use Drone Launcher to loot the Ammo Depot
    • Defenders use Drone Sabotage Kits to disable the Launchers
    • New War Prize (Wasteland Runner Armor)!
  • Legion and Exile tanks set to Permanent Rare
  • Avensis Draglin home item
  • Increasing max amount of Bank slots to 500

BUGS FIXED:
  • Fixed an issue with Rage where the Rage defense ignore portion of the calculation that improves with Support was not factoring in Gear or Buffs. This error resulted in players inflicting less damage than expected with high Support builds. Details provided by ‘nowras’ in the forums resulted in this fix.
  • Fixed an issue with Shadow Arts and block chance.
  • Fixed an issue where the Daily Mission button would display the wrong amount of time remaining in the day depending on your time zone.
  • Fixed Code Crafter achievement was not actually counting towards the total amount of achievements available under general achievements tab.
  • Fixed an issue where Faction flags would not appear on War Leaderboards in Fortune City, Frysteland and Infernal Mines.
  • Fixed an issue where the wrong message would appear during retrain. It would say “Every starting skill must be at least level 1” when actually stat requirements aren’t met.

LANGUAGE & TYPOS
  • Fixed Egg-citing Adventure Mission dialogue: “5 Nightmare Eggs Caden, Slayer and RabbleFroth.” > “5 Nightmare Eggs from Caden, Slayer and RabbleFroth.”
  • Fixed Thorns and Spirit Thorns core descriptions. They now clarify that only Player Melee attacks are affected.

Tags: Nightwraith
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/24/2015 16:47:48   
Lord Machaar

Nowras reported that rage bug last year. Glad to see it finally fixed.
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
4/24/2015 21:37:45   
  Exploding Penguin

Woah.

I forgot that rage thing even existed. I do recall something like it being implemented before, but just entirely forgot about it. Anyways, nice to see support builds getting a buff.
Epic  Post #: 3
4/25/2015 0:33:28   
dfo99

the shadow arts report was this?
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21632943&mpage=7&key=�
Post #: 4
4/25/2015 1:25:48   
newtena

no comment...
Post #: 5
4/25/2015 2:33:56   
Ranloth
Banned

Shadow Arts was mentioned in a few posts around the Forums, and Variation PM'd me once about it - so I pulled a few strings and voila, it was fixed. If SA may need a buff because of this bug, post it in the balance section.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
4/25/2015 4:43:19   
dfo99

about the max bank inventory slots, the ed bank unlike the others games banks give less default slots than the player inventory, what about increasy the default slots from 20 to some higher value than 30?
Post #: 7
4/25/2015 6:26:35   
  Exploding Penguin

With the nature of omega given all the free items and stuff, the default inventory space really should get increased.
Epic  Post #: 8
4/25/2015 7:27:29   
Ranloth
Banned

I'll see what can be done about it - since the points about free items are quite fair. Although, one issue I foresee is having to either give players who bought inventory or bank slots, a bonus +10 spaces to make up for it (and they currently have a soft cap, so not sure how it'd work).
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
4/25/2015 7:33:36   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Can the game handle stackable items?
Post #: 10
4/25/2015 7:38:26   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Items being stackable isn't exactly feasible due to how the inventory is stored in the database + client itself, as well as Flash limitations on top of it. All of it would require a major overhaul to make items stack, hence why it hasn't been done - and the suggestion for stackable items has been around since Beta, so even during the rewrite of the database during Omega, it was still not possible.
Source: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21939160
AQ Epic  Post #: 11
4/25/2015 8:09:02   
Darkwing

What? I used to think you guys fixed the Shadow arts bug long ago, now wonder everyone still used it. There was a bug with support and rage too? Great.

And I don't know why you guys waste so much time with wars. The only way I would help in the war is for the armor prize and the 10 tokens you get.
Post #: 12
4/25/2015 11:27:57   
Squrwogrona

Well, battled a few times, almost everyone is str again. Ofc, If I bothered and wanted to win, I probably wolud've, but I feel like I'm fighting a herd of str NPC bosses...

Why going 10+ rounds against str [insert class] with 50/50 chance of winning? Its more effective to just die...energy meta really drags the fights down. Most str builds don't need energy anyway so why not scrap it completely, so ED can be pure strike business without the pesky people who are trying to play as underdogs (i.e. with any build but str?) Wouldn't make difference from nowadays feel.

SA still working great though, just pisd off with RNG again, but what can you expect these years.
Epic  Post #: 13
4/26/2015 6:12:45   
shadow.bane

@Squrwogrona , ur right am bored with luck , i just got crits 3 times in a row from an str tlm with 24 support and i lost when he still have 80 hp left ... and no SA is not working fine if you go to bugs forums and see my latest bug template and if u have not noticed yet when you have shadow arts on your enemy will rage in 2 rounds no matter what his/her support is ... happened to me 3 times and then posted it to bug forums ... and u rarely see blocks now days , i am a bh i even smoke someone with less then 70 dex with level 6 smoke ( -36 dex ) and still don't see blocks and i have 87 dex ... it's not balance , it's mocking us lol .

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/26/2015 9:07:48   
Squrwogrona

@Shadow

Well, people always rage fast on me bcs I'm a tank, even with max SA on, they usually don't rage on 2nd turn. I'll do more fights on power hour today to check this.
Epic  Post #: 15
4/26/2015 9:15:26   
Ranloth
Banned

He's probably facing Mercenaries who use Adrenaline - after all, it's easy to rage on 2nd turn with a mid-level Adrenaline.
AQ Epic  Post #: 16
4/26/2015 11:09:31   
Squrwogrona

OK, so the day has come; I just won't bother battling str bhs, tlms and some bms, bcs no point in praying that RNG doesn't screw you in 20 turn battle. Quicker and lot less damaging for nerves.

Congratulations for stomping variety to the ground and making strike spam no. 1 build. Took you entire Omega, but you finally did it :/
Epic  Post #: 17
4/26/2015 15:23:15   
  Exploding Penguin

^

*still waiting for a passive version of thorns core that anyone can put on an armor*
Epic  Post #: 18
4/26/2015 16:30:08   
shadow.bane

@Ranloth

no not merces , can u explain how an str blood mage with 18 support rages on round 3 ? and even that he didn't block any or deflect any .. that was just weird and happened again with a tlm and another bm so it happened 3 times to me today and yesterday , can u explain that ? anw i posted it to bug section .

AQW Epic  Post #: 19
4/26/2015 19:57:39   
Rayman
Banned

Just because they have 18 Supp doesnt mean they cant rage at the 3rd round, it depends on what kind of build the Str BM was fighting, if it had Super High Def/Res and that kind of stuff.
You Would have to explain exactly what happened in the fight where they raged in the 3rd turn for a more accurate explanation.
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
4/27/2015 9:20:47   
The berserker killer

You guys definitely messed with the block %. Theres no other reason why everyone is connecting their strike with only 35 dex vs someone with 70 dex
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 21
4/27/2015 10:23:28   
Ranloth
Banned

Block rates weren't even touched - the code for SA was, but not for blocks in general. Also, some math facts (taken from ED Wiki):
quote:

Block chance = 8% + Block Chance Adjustment
Block Chance Adjustment = (Defender's Dexterity - Attacker's Dexterity) / 2.5
The chance to block can never be less than 2%. The chance to block can never be more than 35%.

For the sake of comparison, let's use 35 Dex (attacker) vs. 70 Dex (defender):
=(70 - 35) / 2.5
=35 / 2.5
=12

8% base + 12% block chance adjustment = 20% chance to block attacks, for the defender. Other 80% of the time, the attacker's hits will connect. Which means the defender would only block 1/5 of the time. Even with max block chance, you would only block (roughly) 1/3 of your opponent's attacks.
AQ Epic  Post #: 22
4/27/2015 10:37:15   
The berserker killer

quote:

The chance to block can never be more than 35%.

Skills and Cores can exceed this maximum, for clarification to anyone else that sees that message.

And thanks for the reply. It just seems like blocks don't happen as often.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 23
4/27/2015 18:23:40   
Rayman
Banned

TBK: Wiki must be updated in that area because it still says that Shadows arts can exceed the maximum instead of Ninja reflexes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
4/29/2015 17:10:30   
shadow.bane

@rayman

i started , i applied shadow arts on myself , he used mark of blood , i smoked him , he strikes , i b=used bot , he strike raged on round 3

my armors were like :

367 - 420 + 15 defense
361 - 425 + 15 resistance

his strike was 603 (max)

his armors were 350 + 15 (max) on both sides

he didn't block any of his attacks and i didn't crit or anything ... i gave you full stats of the duel , now can u explain how da hell he got rage on round 3 ?

AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= April 24th, 2015 - Patch Notes 1.6.44
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition