Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

credit reward to weapon ratio

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> credit reward to weapon ratio
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2015 22:33:30   
newtena

I think the credit rewards are too low. the weapon cost is too high. can they be cheaper.

< Message edited by newtena -- 4/25/2015 1:19:16 >
Post #: 1
4/25/2015 2:45:21   
Ranloth
Banned

We already have Missions rewarding more Credits, Daily Missions (new) give more Credits compared to some of the older ones, removal of Battle Tokens did result in a small increase too, codes exist to give you easy Credits (unless Arcade Token is given) and the Regional Wars also give you a small Credit boost at the end of them - all of this was not around before, or not to this extent, and regardless of major impact it had on how easy Credits can be farmed, it did NOT result in item prices going up. If you raise Credit rewards again, you'll have to deal with item prices also going up to prevent Credit inflation.
So, basically, you'd end up indirectly nerfing the sources of Credits from the likes of codes, Missions, etc. Inflation makes your money (Credits) worth less.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
4/25/2015 15:42:57   
newtena

ok.
Post #: 3
4/27/2015 10:22:42   
The berserker killer

I think the rewards from PVP could actually increase by 5/10 credits. It may seem like a small amount but it builds up and eventually makes a huge difference
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> credit reward to weapon ratio
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition