Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2015 4:59:00   
EliteWarlockz

I think if we can get this game on IOS and Android we will get a lot more player so more people buying and more money for os. So we can carry on this game
Post #: 526
8/21/2015 6:11:32   
Lord Noonien Soong

^as stated by countless staff, they can't do that because they'd have to start from scratch, as well as transporting 3 years of content from one platform to another. For which they currently don't have the time nor resources for.
DF  Post #: 527
8/21/2015 14:18:24   
Nigraz

Well my good "ArchKnight," DarkLore did infact prove my statement to be true and I thanked him for it. I'm suprised you didn't see that.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 528
8/21/2015 16:24:18   
LambO

Thought Artix would of replied by now.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 529
8/21/2015 17:01:13   
LackOfFear

quote:

^as stated by countless staff, they can't do that because they'd have to start from scratch, as well as transporting 3 years of content from one platform to another. For which they currently don't have the time nor resources for.

3 years? after all those delays in updates, its pretty much 1-2
Post #: 530
8/21/2015 17:16:29   
Lord Noonien Soong

^Yeah I guess you could say 2015 wouldn't count.
DF  Post #: 531
8/23/2015 14:22:04   
the warden

the only thing resembling an update this year was that we finally got chaos element in game I would say
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 532
8/23/2015 17:02:05   
sudz16

Seems more and more everyday Artix is becoming Ahab and AQW3D his white whale.

This has happened before in the past with pulling rank and file on devs on the less popular games (WF, MQ) but since this last hoorah to have a AQ3D game brought to fruition artists and such have been dropping like flies if they don't contribute to AQW3D.

AQW once their biggest game is suffering a slow death due to lack of a concentrated spearheading of storyline, a summer of guest storylines can only go so far and the same goes for them now dredging for player made weekly releases. Honestly feel like the MoM storyline will putter out into oblivion if it isn't hurried along before the point of total burnout.
If AQW is suffering that badly I have very very low hopes for any sort of future in OS.

< Message edited by sudz16 -- 8/23/2015 17:03:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 533
8/24/2015 16:13:51   
Sambud

Sudz, you're pretty on point with that statement.
DF AQW  Post #: 534
8/26/2015 0:53:18   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone interested in seeing my last art related post on this forum?
Post #: 535
8/26/2015 21:41:56   
DarkLore

Just to change up the depressing topic at hand, I'd like to say, that although trivial in nature, OS's 3rd birthday (By Stress Test.) is this Friday. Also My birthday! DarkLore's too! Man! I feel old... I mean having an OS character that's been around since the first stress test. OS is very special in a weird way to me. It was a very great birthday present years ago to test the game. Sure... It hasn't come very far in development, But I love it. I may start playing it more. God bless Milton J. Pool!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 536
8/26/2015 23:35:38   
Gorillo Titan

To bad we will never get skexis legendary and pirate legendary.
Post #: 537
8/27/2015 12:37:48   
mattbrejker

I can't go into bug forums? Why? BUG
Post #: 538
8/27/2015 13:46:07   
the warden

above: I don't understand your question.
that's a visual glich though that you posted

< Message edited by the warden -- 8/27/2015 13:47:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 539
8/27/2015 17:56:02   
Gorillo Titan

Who here has actual logged on and not just spoke on the forum this week?
Post #: 540
8/27/2015 18:02:44   
DarkLore

I log in to OS at least a couple of times a week to see if any of you are online. I usually see The Jop online, But he AFK's a lot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 541
8/27/2015 18:04:14   
Gorillo Titan

I haven't logged on in three weeks last time I logged on not a single person talked and the only thing I was looking forward to won't happen. >.> I wanted legendary pirate so bad.

Who has my last art post on OS yet?
Post #: 542
8/28/2015 7:37:48   
The Jop

@Gorillo
I logged in a few times since I'm still trying to evolve Bunny Berserker and catch Time Apprentice. Not that it makes a difference to the game...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 543
8/28/2015 17:58:18   
Sambud

Honestly, if this game went to android or IOS, it'd be amazing. Also, is bunnytheus actually "rare."
DF AQW  Post #: 544
8/28/2015 20:31:39   
LambO

I'm guessing Artix has just forgotten about addressing the OS situation?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 545
8/28/2015 22:10:51   
The Jop

Yeah, he's made a few new posts already. I think he's gathered himself enough after his trip to say Oversoul is over.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 546
8/29/2015 14:57:04   
Gorillo Titan

Rev decided to do a commission for one of my ideas which one do you guys think I should pick?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNSoSP1XAAAjA62.jpg:large

Since OS died. I'm gonna say this now none of my ideas suggested by me or drawn by me or drawn for me by other people is allowed to be used by AE unless direct contact is made with me.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 8/29/2015 14:59:43 >
Post #: 547
8/29/2015 15:52:35   
Ninjaty

@above: Actually, you cannot just require AE to ask you permission first. From the Comprehensive Forum Rules:
quote:

Submissions

Submitting ideas does not in any way mean your art, ideas, etc. will be used or included by AE. However, any content freely submitted to AE for the purpose of inclusion in any format (such as in-game, homepage, forums, etc.) are free to be used by AE as desired.

Any ideas, art, works, or suggestions submitted to Artix Entertainment, LLC (AE), or a member of, for the specific purpose of being used by AE becomes the property of Artix Entertainment, LLC (AE.)

So basically, by suggesting your ideas to AE, they are now AE property to do with as they desire. You have already given them full permission to use your submitted works and ideas freely. You may ask them to respect your wishes and hope they do so, but you cannot demand it.

It is sad to see that OS is being discontinued (at least for now), but it didn't really come as a surprise. It had been stuck for a long time.
I will still login to play every now and then, as I have some very fond memories of the game. The one thing I miss the most however, was the time when there were always several random PvP matches going on at any time. Sadly, that aspect was lost so very long ago.

My rares in OS are also still very valuable to me, so I will definitely get them all to the point I want them at, at some time or another. They shall not be forgotten.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 8/29/2015 15:57:25 >
Post #: 548
8/29/2015 18:31:52   
the warden

I find it pathetic its taken them this long to comment about os.
He writes a post about the expo thing they are going too and " all the love for our games" I say ya right for that part, Os has no game lead, wheres the love for it AE? ...
-_-
pretty sure abandoning your current games is a bad idea even if you are making a new one...

< Message edited by the warden -- 8/29/2015 18:38:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 549
8/29/2015 20:48:56   
Nigraz

It's not an ideal situation if one of your games doesn't produce any revenue. Dropping it's support and putting it into other games is just common sense. There's no urge for the letter to come so please have some patience. We all know that it won't be good news and it's not going to affect the current state of OS. Who cares if it comes tommorow or next year? It will be a "giving up" notice. If you can't wrap your mind around that, then please don't wait... Nothing good will come out of the OS announcement.

< Message edited by Nigraz -- 8/29/2015 20:50:07 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition