Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2015 17:55:11   
Gorillo Titan

OS will more than likely not get anymore support than it currently is unless the popularity of the game increases. AE main goal is omni in an attempt to raise income to even hire more paid workers. We've asked the same questions and get the same answer also cysero not working on OS prevents him from to being 100% with any info that he could say so if he does reply it'll most likely be a reply saying I don't work on OS so idk.
Post #: 651
9/23/2015 18:18:30   
the warden

... Trying yo ask doesnt hurt and you dont need to tell me that again
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 652
9/23/2015 18:20:18   
Gorillo Titan

Cysero has been the asked the question before and he rarely logs on the forum and post so if you want to ask a question best to do it on twitter or his facebook page.
Post #: 653
9/24/2015 12:16:32   
the warden

"thank you" for pointing out something which I saw from looking at his post history.
And I know he uses the other two more geez.
Again I don't lose anything or get in trouble for attempting to ask on here..
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 654
9/25/2015 15:47:47   
Gorillo Titan

Talking with Artix on AQ3D and he ignores the question about the Oversoul letter so doubt we will get one.
Post #: 655
9/25/2015 23:52:56   
The Jop

Well, if there's one thing Oversoul can provide, it's broken promises...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 656
9/26/2015 0:16:20   
megakyle777

Or it can mean something else is happening. Remember, this letter was not only NOT offcially annoucned in a DN or anything, and we have had news since from Mirtha and Kiyone that SOMETHING is (Hopefully) coming. it's jist possible the situation has changed for the better and no letter is needed. /:
DF  Post #: 657
9/26/2015 0:22:15   
Gorillo Titan

We are out an artist though since REV went crazy though and blade can't work on OS unless alina says something and she ignores that question also.
Post #: 658
9/26/2015 0:55:21   
megakyle777

Well if Mirtha or Kiyone are there maybe they can bring it up? I mean they seen to be doing a lot for us if even one of my guesses at what's coming is right. Assuming of course Blade still wants to.
DF  Post #: 659
9/26/2015 8:55:38   
Gorillo Titan

Blade works for Alina he can't do anything unless she says so.
Post #: 660
9/26/2015 21:46:52   
Incantatus

I don't know if I should regret spending the $$$ on OS, wish the game would come back.
AQW  Post #: 661
9/26/2015 23:01:28   
Gorillo Titan

I've spent a stupid amount of money on this game triple digit and up and can honestly say that i enjoyed the game while it lasted made several friends in the process.
Post #: 662
9/27/2015 1:43:00   
The Jop

Well, no game you put money in will last forever, but I just wish this could have actually started a plot and cemented its gameplay features before it was abandoned.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 663
9/29/2015 12:56:26   
Gorillo Titan

How about making forum tournament official and winners get their own character designed and added in game. OS is a pvp game so giving people more options to add stuff into the game would be a good idea as long as deck as mediated and not OP I see no reason why a winner shouldn't be allowed to get a character designed and put in game.

Post #: 664
9/29/2015 16:30:08   
Andlu

I don't think we have the ways of doing this
At least not US, but the staff most likely
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 665
9/29/2015 16:49:00   
Gorillo Titan

I was suggesting the idea for the AK since they communicate with the devs.
Post #: 666
9/29/2015 18:52:54   
Andlu

Welp
It would be awesome to see this game go as well as it did before when we all did those forumite meetups at that one room
dang I miss it D:
Hope we can go through it
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 667
9/29/2015 19:39:12   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Patience. Blood will come soon enough. http://prntscr.com/8m01a7
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 668
9/29/2015 20:30:15   
DarkLore

Hmmm... I wonder what all these AK posts mean? Yeah we only have two to go on, but still... Did you guys miss me? Can't keep the darkness of Lore down.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 669
9/29/2015 23:42:46   
Gorillo Titan

I've never watch Game of thrones but my favorite manga is having a game of thrones type thing and I can only guess OS is also. Can we get a kingdom vs kingom thing with us players being the deciding factor on who lives or dies. The first OS war....
Post #: 670
9/29/2015 23:44:39   
DarkLore

*Smiles evilly at the idea.* And the winner takes Nulgath's soul! AHAHAHAHAHA! But that is a very good idea indeed Gorillo.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 671
9/30/2015 0:31:28   
megakyle777

Interesting...

The more I think on it, the more likely I find it that a war system is coming to Oversoul for varuois reasons:

The second hint from Kiyone implies that a lot of purple and blue will be needed, more then Rainbowtheus can handle on his own. It's a known fact that a lot of Ak's and Mod's like to joke about these two sides warring and the like, and a simple Purple VS Blue war would serve as a good non story based test for a war system, hopefully with something more serious like a Orc vs Ogre war to follow if all goes well.

I know for a fact that Mirtha (No idea about Kiyone) is a big fan of wars, having taken part in multiple DF wars and possibly others. If she is advising on a war system for OS, I'm fairly certain said war system will turn out pretty darn good, and hopefully with some cool new stuff that will revolutionsie wars in AE games (Although that is unlikely). Although a OS war system needs to keep in mind OS's fine points.

We have seen Kiyone's character in the first hint post. A Blue VS Purple war would most likelt introduce charactrers related to that such as Kiyone.

A war system in Oversoul, IF done right and advertised right, would attract a sizable war crowd each time a war is on, assuming it is addvertised well. My main concern with this however, and I think it a valid one, is that people may not be attracted by a blue vs purple war, thinking it too silly. However, I may be wrong and the sillyness of it is what actually DOES attract people. It's too early to tell.

And finally, winter is coming relates to Game of Thrones, a series wherfe multiple factions vie for the Iron Throne. Maybe multiple factions in a war?

Though Personally considering OS right now I'd have went with "What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger." XD

You are right, it COULD be Chaos Vs Ice or Water. But considering it was Rainbowtheus in the second hint, I doubt it. Not saying it CAN'T be but the issue is if it's Chaos VS Ice that implies that the others will join it, and a 9 way war is probably too much work to do.

And I really have to find out where you get your information. /:

~Looks like someone deleted their post, so merging the two of yours to prevent a double post.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 10/1/2015 19:37:14 >
DF  Post #: 672
9/30/2015 8:25:54   
Gorillo Titan

I get it we could be getting factions in game.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/30/2015 17:57:20 >
Post #: 673
10/1/2015 19:37:50   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Glad to have you back, DarkLore!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 674
10/1/2015 19:51:14   
DarkLore

Thanks Mritha. MAN! All this talk about what the AK's have planned is making me a bit edgy... I really am excited for whatever it is they have planned.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition