Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Passive Skills

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Passive Skills
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/30/2015 20:32:06   
My Name is Jake
Banned

My suggestion is giving each class 3 different passives that can be unlocked and upgraded with varium.

These are my ideas for Bounty Hunter and Mercenary passives so you can get an idea. Maybe I'll think of passives for the other 4 classes later.

Bounty Hunter Passive Skills

1) Heal yourself depending on how much damage you do
Level 1: Heal 20% of the damage you do.
Each level increases heal by 2%. At level 10 you heal 38% of your damage.

2) Damage boost
Level 1: 2% damage boost
Each level increases damage by 2%. Level 10 will give you a 20% damage boost.

3) Every time you hit enemy they bleed for the rest of the battle or until they have field medic cast on them
Level 1: Enemy bleeds 1% of their HP every turn.
Every level is 1% more bleed so level will be 10% HP loss per turn for your enemy.

Mercenary Passive Skills

1) Damage reduction
Level 1: 2% damage reduction. Every level is 2% more damage reduction.

2) Heal every hit
Level 1: Heal 1% of your total HP every time you are hit. 1% more heal every level.

3) +Block rate
Level 1: 1.5% chance to block. Every level is 1.5% more chance to block so at level 10 you will block 15% more often.

Each passive will cost 3K varium to unlock and 1K varium per level up. This means 9K varium to unlock all your classes passive skills and 30K varium (10K each) to upgrade all 3 to level 10.

What do you guys think?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/23/2015 23:32:10   
My Name is Jake
Banned

Been almost 2 months since I posted this.

Did anyone forget to post comments?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/25/2015 3:58:19   
Remorse

I dislike it,

I am all for passive skills but these ones are uncreative, are unlikely to add variety, and creates another varium gap the devs worked hard to remove in the form of enhancements.

Not to mention the conditions on when they can be unlocked is not mentioned clearly.

I'm glad you support the concept of passives, but in order for us players to get something past the developers blind brick wall of of stubborness it will have to be something a little more creative.

Such as a whole separate tree concept, example would be a post I made a while back now http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21799153&mpage=1&key=
Epic  Post #: 3
6/25/2015 4:48:29   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

I'm glad you support the concept of passives, but in order for us players to get something past the developers blind brick wall of of stubborness it will have to be something a little more creative.

Passives skills are NEVER coming back. Players were told so multiple times, and no matter how many times you suggest it or in whatever shape or form (be it a separate skill-tree), it will NOT be happening. Repeatedly posting that you want passives back, will not make us change our minds - they are gone forever.

Please don't suggest passives to be brought back anymore. The answer will always remain the same - they will not be brought back.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
6/25/2015 5:38:57   
Remorse

I don't think you should classify bringing back the old passive system as the same as suggesting a new system.

The conditioning for the passive removal is completely irrelevant if addressed in a new system.

For example, PASSIVES ARE NOT REMOVED.

Take a look at at your skill cores for a second :O OMG does it say passive?

WOW so wait a second they have passives in the game already in a DIFFERENT system, yet we aren't aloud to suggest extra passive systems similar to the ones already in place.

Please,
This logic doesn't deserve anyone stopping.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 6/25/2015 5:43:49 >
Epic  Post #: 5
6/25/2015 7:03:31   
Ranloth
Banned

Yes, hence why I specifically mentioned passive skills are not coming back - we are well aware there are passive cores. Passive skills, whether it's old skills being brought back, separate skill-tree, "character trait" (e.g. Mages regenerate % of EP every turn / Hunters return % of damage dealt as HP / etc.), or any other new system players can think of, will not be considered either.

In other words, you can consider passive skills returning - in any way, shape or form - as vetoed.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
6/25/2015 8:12:35   
Remorse

So I can label , class specific weapon core passives and that's something ok to suggest?
Essentially I can suggest the EXACT same thing with a different name and apply it to a weapon core and it's allowed to be suggested. SO DUMB.

Honestly the logic in this is so flawed I have no idea why you are defending it.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 6/25/2015 8:16:07 >
Epic  Post #: 7
6/25/2015 8:31:30   
The berserker killer

In that case I would like to suggest a Core that passively allows hp regain based on total damage dealt. The core will passively drain 10 energy from the user for each turn as it grants the user 10% hp regain
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
6/25/2015 19:08:39   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

It's been stated many times, but I will repeat it nonetheless: Passives will not be returning to EpicDuel. The staff have reiterated this again and again and passive suggestions are no longer tolerated in ED Suggestions.

Also, don't bump dead threads (2 weeks of no activity), especially your own.

Padlocked.

Thanks,
Battle Elf
ED Archknight
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Passive Skills
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition