Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I'm the Juggernaut, Buff!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> I'm the Juggernaut, Buff!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2015 21:36:39   
noremako

Hmm, Juggernaut is pretty even when its 2 lvl 15s vs lvl 25... But when its lvl 38 vs 2 lvl 29s, thats where its really unfair.

Problems are energy, tankiness, and a difficulty in killing enemies. I'd recommend adding passives to juggernauts.

Level 30 Juggernauts and above should start unlocking passives.

For example, At level 30, Deadly Aim is unlocked (This was a passive that increased sidearm damage). This is to cope with the increasing difficulty in dealing damage.

At level 32, Hybrid Armor is unlocked, the passive version. This was a buff to defense and at one point, both defense and resistance. This is to cope with the extremely large Burst DPS advantage that lower levelled players have over juggernauts.

At level 34, Reroute is unlocked. This gave energy back depending on how much damage you took from enemies. This is to cope with the amount of energy you will lose when you are fighting 2 players, both of whom have very viable anti energy abilities.

At level 36, Blood Lust is unlocked. Considering the unfair health gap between 2 moderately high levelled players, and 1 high levelled one, its fair to say that this will make it plausible to survive further than the initial rounds for the Juggernaut, considering juggernauts at this level usually die within the first 3 rounds.

I can't really think of other passives that are necessary. Having decent passive buffs for juggernauts would even out the playing field. The ones I have chosen are to deal with the specific problems faced by high levelled juggernauts. I would recommend level 5 for these. Perhaps, levelling up further would allow you to raise the passive buffs. I'm not sure about numbers further than that.

Just my idea though.
Post #: 1
5/9/2015 0:02:03   
shadow.bane

the only fair solution for jugg is lowering cap level from 6 - 10 to 8 - 13 or even 9 - 14 it will be hard also but more fair ..

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/9/2015 0:11:04   
Mother1

@ Shadowbane

Not a good idea if this is what I am thinking. If the levels were adjusted this way lower level jugs would have a field day with this change. They would face even easier opponents and then we will have the forums screaming about how jug is unfair to lower level players (if they post here like they did in delta)
Epic  Post #: 3
5/9/2015 2:29:53   
Lord Machaar

I prefer to keep juggs this way rather than making it easy like it was before, I was a jugg and I profited from juggs being easy, new players were pretty pissed off, because they were:
- not happy for entering a battle they didn't choose to play.
- losing the game with 0 chance.

If there will be a fix, it must be proper to not repeat the same mistake and cut the blood flow of the game: new players.
And I still believe believe that jugg was one of the reasons why player base dropped down.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 5/9/2015 2:31:08 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
5/9/2015 5:23:16   
Ranloth
Banned

Juggernaut will use the same fix as Legendary Ranks - but boosting the Jugg, and have its own scaling (not shared with current one for 1v1). It needs to take total level of his opponents into account (instead of just one) and be tested thoroughly in regards to whether it's enough, if it needs more power, any change to level tiers, etc. There's no ETA, but once we get enough data and feedback on the current Underdog, we can start making adjustments and go ahead with 2v2 and Juggernaut expansions.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
5/10/2015 3:06:41   
shadow.bane

Just like underdog mode where you get extra points to (strength, dexterity, technology, support)
Give the juggernaut nearly the same like the following :

+100 Health Points
+50 Energy Points
+30 Primary damage
+20 Sidearm damage
+35 Defense
+35 Resistance
+30 Auxiliary damage

Maybe prevent energy steal attacked on the juggernaut to 75 % from it's original energy steal like example :

A Blood Mage parasite the juggernaut with a max parasite and the juggernaut have 630 + 50 (juggernaut underdog) so 680 energy, and 20 % out of 680 is 136 < make this 136 as 75 %
it will be 102 energy steal and same goes to all other classes, a simple calculation.

Note : numbers can be changed into developers desire .

Merged similar threads ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 5/10/2015 8:08:48 >

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> I'm the Juggernaut, Buff!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition