Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Trading System in ED /Wox

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Trading System in ED /Wox
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2015 20:06:10   
Wox.SA

During my time on Epicduel i've always enjoyed the experience and the fun of the game BUT theres one thing that I always wanted so bad. And thats a trading system.
Which allows you to trade items you got in your inventory with other peoples items in their inventory.
Just like the ''Add Friend Button'' there should be a ''Request Trade'' button which then sends an invite to trade with this person.
Sometimes ive seen in a PVP battle ''Oh I want those weapons!!!'' with the trading system that person might have been willing to trade his weapons for something the other person has.
Wox

< Message edited by Wox.SA -- 5/11/2015 20:09:49 >

Iniquitous
Epic  Post #: 1
5/11/2015 20:46:25   
Guppy

This has been suggested quite a lot and I'm pretty sure is unlikely to be implemented, there is also many other tasks at hand therefore they put the more important and necessary things at the top of the list and the less important things towards the bottom which can mean those bottom things take a bit more time to get to. Also, a trading system suggestion is already in the Frequently Suggested Ideas list.

< Message edited by Guppy -- 5/12/2015 1:23:07 >
Post #: 2
5/11/2015 21:08:31   
Rayman
Banned

Its already in the FSI and It was already said that Trading will never come for ED.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Trading System in ED /Wox
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition