Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= May 15, 2015 Power Up Preview

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= May 15, 2015 Power Up Preview
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2015 14:53:26   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

May 15, 2015
Power Up Preview

Live Now: EpicDuel Power Weekend! Get double experience and credits all weekend long! This is a great way to build Legendary ranks quickly and dominate your foes. That buff will help prepare you all for another BIG update next week featuring new items, NPCs, missions, balance changes, and bug fixes!

Legendary Update Update
Last week was a MAJOR update, but there are still items that didn't quite make it to the Legendary Shops. These items from Hatred Cuirass, Theon, and Assassin Order will be added next week!

We will also be addressing some lingering issues from the Legendary update, including bug fixes and further balance adjustments!

Deuce's Showcase
Next week we will also be introducing our first artist showcase featuring Guest Artist Deuce!

Look for his NPC in Delta V with a hearty stock of new Blade of Awe-themed items! He will also have some challenging missions to test your worth. Follow Deuce on Twitter for more previews of his spectacular showcase!

Triumph over Titan!

Last week we released the hardest boss in game: Legendary Titan. We honestly weren't sure if he was actually possible to defeat and the initial impression was that we possibly overshot his stats. As usual, you exceeded our expectations and brought the demi-god down! Congratulations to the following duelists who claimed the Legendary Titan achievement with their incredible combat prowess!
  • comicalbiker
  • ..Cosmic Emperor..
  • ConQrR
  • Drogo.
  • Emolicious
  • FlaShSyll R3v0luTiOn
  • Hegemony
  • RomanianMaster
  • Variation
    Who will be the next player to knock the god off the mountain? Will it be...YOU? *points*

Tags: Nightwraith

• Tagged! ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 5/15/2015 15:40:01 >
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    5/15/2015 16:01:30   
    Satafou

With their rare pyro bot*
    Post #: 2
    5/15/2015 17:20:02   
    One Winged Angel1357

Pyro bot is the pyro fly right? If so that comes back next month which would be pretty good timing for this boss, a month to figure out a new strat and if one doesn't exist you just grab the Pyro bot which also has some millage in PvP right now to limit dex builds
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    5/15/2015 17:43:49   
      Battle Elf
    has ten 1v1 wins

I like it when Deuce draws things.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    5/15/2015 17:43:54   
    dfo99

with the pyro fly removing his bludgeon he become beatable, but i as tm and using the poison bot inflict 4k of damage. with around 1000 tries he maybe is beatable, but probably not.

--

lol, i found a video of a guy who defeat the leg titan and the strategy really is remove titan bludgeon. damn..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsrxXqu2o38

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 5/15/2015 18:48:07 >
    Post #: 5
    5/15/2015 18:26:38   
      Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Dfo, you diamond! I was looking for a video of this all over. Thanks! One day I will beat him, and I can rest easy.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    5/15/2015 18:44:02   
    dfo99

lol, i stated how to beat him 1 day after the release at this thread
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21970672&mpage=2&key=

but i don't have the pryo fly.
    Post #: 7
    5/15/2015 18:48:57   
      Exploding Penguin

Only 2 problems I have with legendary titan:

1. Without pyro fly, from what I can tell, he is impossible to beat. Requiring a rare bot is kind of silly
    2. He was made with the creators not even sure he was beatable. Would have honestly been a better choice to at least beat him once in testing to prove he is possible although highly improbable to defeat.

The main thing I do like about him though is he requires players to experiment a ton with builds to find one that works.
    Epic  Post #: 8
    5/15/2015 20:00:50   
    Ranloth
    Banned

Titan himself did beat it, though. We talked about it during the Livestream with myself and Char. And that's without any hax powers, just normal build and strategy.
    AQ Epic  Post #: 9
    5/15/2015 20:01:54   
    One Winged Angel1357

@Exploding Penguin During the Livestream I did with Charfade she stated that Titan beat legendary Titan to make sure he was able to be beaten
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    5/16/2015 5:50:40   
    Satafou

But did that Titan crit once every second turn doing +500 bludgeon crits to +440 def or even 390+ crits to +600 def when titan faced it?
    Post #: 11
    5/16/2015 11:35:08   
    One Winged Angel1357

He didn't record the fight so we don't know. All we know is he used the stats of the NPC, something we can't see, to make a build that could beat Legendary Titan. That build worked and the same Legendary Titan that was beat on Dev has been beaten on Live
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    5/16/2015 11:46:24   
    The berserker killer

Guys its really simple.

1) hes not here for everyone to beat
    2) hes not a requirement to beat
    3) he takes up time and keeps us busy while the devs come up with more content. I mean its been two weeks and and only a small % of this population can completely say "I have nothing to do". THATS A GOOD THING
    4) its fun and its proven that the majority of the problems with this game is that players are too lazy to do things themselves. Time and time again players were begging for nerfs, you even asked to Nerf titan saying that "no one can beat titan". Well now players are beating him left to right. Sure they have ranks, sure they may have seasonal rare gear, but that doesn't matter. Its been proven that he's beatable.

My point is that Legendary Titan is doing more good for the game than bad and I hope you guys can see that and stop begging for nerfs. If you keep begging for nerfs to this boss then the devs wont make anymore and we will have to go back to releases where we complete all the content in a fee days and wait there all bored for an extra two weeks- a month for new things. We don't want to take a step back.
    AQ DF Epic  Post #: 13
    5/16/2015 12:33:09   
    Mother1

@ TBK

Depends on who you are asking. Me personally I don't mind seeing as I just see him as another challenge for me to beat for his cheevo and rating. I would also like to see a legendary Rabbleforth, Nightwraith, and Charfade as well. However for others they don't like it. Then there is the point that exploding penguin brought up.

Even though it was clarified that the boss was tested by the staff, the problem is the design notes are very misleading and would make one think that they just made him extremely hard without testing it, and it possibly being impossible to beat.

The last boss Seava while he was easier than this one, wasn't beatable by cyber hunters until the staff buffed static so it worked similar to the way it used to in delta which also kind of leads to the theory that they aren't testing these bosses.

Epic  Post #: 14
    5/16/2015 12:49:03   
    Ranloth
    Banned

@Mother1
    Considering "others" not liking it = very small minority of players who are L40, then it's really not something that should hold us back (from creating more Legendary Bosses). They are self-explanatory - you will need Ranks, at the very least, to beat them. Without them, you stand almost no chance at all - if any, really. So the only credible feedback here, is from L40 players - for whom this challenge was designed for. Saeva, on the other hand, was a normal Boss which was also used for an Event - hence why there are different rules for whether Bosses should be beatable without any major issues, or require a lot of thinking to get the right build.

Titan beat him, but he had more direct access to the stats - so by his experience, Legendary Titan was beatable. But players don't have that information straight away, so it's a bit more difficult to work around players' knowledge of the game and then base the difficulty off that, without making it too easy for everyone. Otherwise everything else is tested before releases - players just take things out of context and then the assumptions / rumours begin; nothing new.
    AQ Epic  Post #: 15
    5/16/2015 14:22:11   
    The berserker killer

I don't know about you guys but I like the thought of our own game developer being one of the first to slay this boss. Proves how experienced he is, with or without ranks.
    AQ DF Epic  Post #: 16
    5/16/2015 16:38:11   
    dfo99

for me does not matter if titan beat the leg titan with ranks or not, the rare bot requirement is the problem.

i hope the others final mission bosses released have barely same difficult of lengendary titan or at least more stronger than saeva. i am not talking about leg nightwraith, charfade or rabblefroth, suggest the creation of this bosses is stupid since titan, as he name says is a titan/demigod, so he is supposed to be stronger than all others.

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 5/16/2015 16:41:20 >
    Post #: 17
    5/16/2015 17:07:32   
    Rayman
    Banned

quote:

for me does not matter if titan beat the leg titan with ranks or not, the rare bot requirement is the problem.

Lol what? You dont need the Pyro fly to win titan.

Dont use this bot as an excuse because you cant even get close to beating a simple NPC.

With my TM Build you have to drain titan energy and you win and here are my 2days tries:

With Pyro Fly

Without Pyro fly

Just a few more energy Points and I had the win. and Im just a simple rank 8 Tech mage.

Only 10 players have killed titan and they all were ranks 60+ and Only Tac Mercs.

And if you want names of people who have killed him without the pyro fly just tell me.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 5/16/2015 17:12:06 >
    AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    5/16/2015 17:34:35   
    dfo99

lol, send a video.
    Post #: 19
    5/16/2015 17:46:05   
    Rayman
    Banned

I wont make a video, you cant get titan to that amount of energy all the tries, if I knew when I will get close with titan i would record, but recording all the battles might cause my pc to explode.
    But Here is another TLM who killed him without the pyro fly, he doesnt even have it http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=l0rd%20sh4y
    AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    5/16/2015 18:27:46   
    The berserker killer

#Facts. Shay doesn't even have pyro and its my understanding that variation didn't even use pyro.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 5/16/2015 18:28:21 >
    AQ DF Epic  Post #: 21
    5/16/2015 18:37:47   
    Rayman
    Banned

Because Pyro is not needed at all, it might take less tries with pyro to win but without pyro you will win eventually. So far Only Tac mercs have won but I already Confirmed that TM Can do the same and Im just a Rank 8.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    5/16/2015 18:46:53   
    Variation

@TBK: I used Pyro Fly. Though even if I didn't own the robot I would've found a way to win.

It just sucks because after you beat a boss like Legendary Titan there isn't much motivation to do it again.

I really liked RayMan's idea of a Legendary Nightwraith -- and why not a Legendary Saeva that can be fought with a custom ally to go along :D?

< Message edited by Variation -- 5/16/2015 18:54:51 >
    Post #: 23
    5/16/2015 19:37:42   
    Rayman
    Banned

For a legendary Saeva I would like a player ally because really a lvl 1 ally>Rev NPC.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 24
    5/17/2015 2:12:51   
    SouL Prisoner

I was hoping they would nerf Titan, but :/
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= May 15, 2015 Power Up Preview
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition