Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

So... it's pretty much confirmed that Kathool is the new boss now.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> So... it's pretty much confirmed that Kathool is the new boss now.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2015 3:36:59   
Winters Key

It's pretty much confirmed at this point:
>Pirate soldiers
>Madness overtaking BT
>"YOU CANNOT RESIST"
>Terror in the sea

What are your thoughts on this? I understand he may have been popular in DragonFable, but returning twice in two different games seems like a bit too much for me. There were more interesting bosses in DragonFable that could have used a return, like Drakonnan.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/17/2015 4:17:24   
Ranloth
Banned

I used Kathool because it has been in MQ too, and MQ Kathool is the same as the one in DF. Drakonnan just wouldn't work due to universe stuff (and the fact he's from post-Reset, whilst ED is set outside of the Reset) - whilst Kathool rests in different dimension that the one we live in. Remember that Charfade on Delta V (ED) = Char (MQ), so we can connect the two universes in some ways. Same with the Dragonoid.

However, we have a bit different plans in regards to Kathool. More will be explained during the Dragonoid's Return Event, this Summer. But shhhh.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
5/19/2015 20:24:58   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

and let's not forget about the Kathool class in DF which actually summons Kathool and that line also states "You cannot resist" he was also in AQW as well quite recently.

I give 100 percent support to anything relating Kathool. The creature is just so darned interesting and unusual and unpredictable!
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> So... it's pretty much confirmed that Kathool is the new boss now.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition