Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: epic duel wish list

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: epic duel wish list
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/5/2015 10:42:10   
The berserker killer

Dream list: Test and bring back passives, bring back flags, killstreak cheevos
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 26
6/5/2015 17:15:24   
shadow.bane

1 st : let us see other people's loses again
2 nd : bring back old influence system
3 rd : make more cores that are usable not just ones that deal + 5 % or more damage (lame)
4 th : fix the missing cores in my infernal android already -_-

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/5/2015 17:26:42   
Darkwing

1) new classes
2)new skills
3)new cores
4) unlock cores from weapons

You guys focus just too must on cosmectic items with no core, when some of the best cores are locked on some weapons.

< Message edited by Darkwing -- 6/5/2015 17:27:14 >
Post #: 28
6/5/2015 19:06:02   
AQWorldsFarmer

@Shadow
This is a quote of some of my ideas from another thread (the bottom ones are my ideas)
quote:

I think it would be a huge morale boost to the players if the devs set aside one week to come of with some useful cores.
Examples: All the cores I'll be listing are passive
(as mention in the post):
BloodLust: 5% of damage done is returned as health. (5% because its now a core, not a skill)
Reroute: 5% of damage inflicted to you is returned as energy.
Hybrid Armor: Adds 6 points to your defense and Resistance.
Plasma Armor: Adds 15 points to your Resistance.
Mineral Armor: Adds 15 points to you Defense

My ideas:
Energy Efficient: Reduces the cost of ALL skills by 7. (Because 7 is a fun number :P)
Grizzly-Effect: When below 15% health, you deal 15% more damage.
Max Potential: When using a maxed-out attack skill, you deal 10 extra damage.
Like-A-Noob: 25% chance of sacrificing 25 health for 15 extra damage. (only active when above 400 health)
Special Powers: Decreases the energy cost of your special attack by 50 energy. (massacre, supercharge, surgical strike)
Post #: 29
6/6/2015 9:01:58   
Cons

Passives and Boosters mainly.

BUT JUST CHANGE IT BACK TO GAMMA!!!!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/9/2015 11:49:33   
RaXZerGamingZ

everybody wants passives back ! me too...
Post #: 31
6/9/2015 11:53:22   
RaXZerGamingZ

can someone explain these ''flags'' im not that old of a player :/ i started after passives were gone and when all the numbers ( except credits ) were done X10
Post #: 32
6/9/2015 13:18:18   
AQWorldsFarmer

Flags were an old system for faction competition. In different areas there were flags on poles in the map (the flag looks like your faction symbol is shape). Every player in a faction could contribute
battle tokens (you received battle tokens when you won a battle). The faction with the most battle tokens at a specific flag point every our received influence (I think it was 100?)
Post #: 33
6/10/2015 14:04:06   
RaXZerGamingZ

wow that sounds awesome !
Post #: 34
6/10/2015 20:36:59   
dfo99

i agree with the passives returns, but as a default buff (you having it as a property of each classe maxed since you start the game) instead the replace with the others skills or other more skill or core ability
Post #: 35
6/10/2015 20:46:31   
AQWorldsFarmer

^
As in you choose a class and a passive when you create you account?
Post #: 36
6/11/2015 1:41:12   
Kd

New desire....

Old versions of the game on separate servers. Other games have implemented this, and I think it would be super awesome if ED did it too. I think it would be a beneficial thing for the game as well.
Epic  Post #: 37
6/11/2015 6:15:35   
dfo99

AQWorldsFarmer

i was thinking about set the same passives as to each classe as before (e.g: bh blood lust and shadow arts, tm rerout and deadly aim etc..) but choose the passives is a great suggestion,
Post #: 38
6/11/2015 8:37:07   
.Lord Ginger.

@Kd I've suggested that already, some mods on this game said it wouldn't happen... but I still want it to.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/11/2015 11:46:14   
AQWorldsFarmer

As of right now adding a beta server would dwindle the pvp content even more....unless the beta/gamma people come back.. :D

lol imagine their faces when they see the servers (refering to the devs):
Omega-200 players
Gamma- 1700 players

You think they'd realize their mistake then?
Post #: 40
6/11/2015 15:43:26   
RaXZerGamingZ

they wont add a seperate server for gamma naither for betta for alpha or any other versions where the game was great ! they wont do it because nobody would be playing gamma , NOBODY WOULD
Post #: 41
6/11/2015 15:46:11   
RaXZerGamingZ

@AQWorldsFarmer , probably the numbers would be higher then 200-500 ( now ) but even if this post hits 100 reply's... we just have to wait
Post #: 42
6/11/2015 16:08:15   
Mother1

@Raxzergamingz

No they won't add it because they can't do it. They don't have the old code for it for starters.
Epic  Post #: 43
6/12/2015 15:43:09   
RaXZerGamingZ

well instead of '' improving '' the game they can do that instead ( redo the code ) yeah and you are gonna relpy thats its impossible
Post #: 44
6/12/2015 16:44:26   
8x

^"redo the code" lol

I'm no expert, but I am pretty sure that it would be easier if they recreated the game if they wanted to make it as it once was. With all the changes they made (and an engine upgrade at one point, if I remember correctly) it really would be impossible to just revert or "redo" the code.
Epic  Post #: 45
6/12/2015 18:05:38   
RaXZerGamingZ

i know it may be impossible or very hard but they chaned to much... to much that not everybody wanted... i watched old epicduel on youtube , its way better then now . to be honest i would rather have that the game has less to offer then it keeps as it is today...
Post #: 46
6/12/2015 18:42:18   
.Lord Ginger.

Passive removal for variety was like, passives are always needed, that's why we took them away.

Now:Battery, Static Smash, Static Grenade, Assimilation,etc..
Passives made the class what it was...Merc tank(Hybrid) BM Damage(Deadly Aim, Bloodlust) And more. All they gotta do to make me happy is go back to the Update right before passive removal...NW's Birthday update 2 years ago I think, and don't do it.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 6/12/2015 18:43:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/12/2015 19:06:08   
AQWorldsFarmer

quote:

Now:Battery, Static Smash, Static Grenade, Assimilation,etc..
Passives made the class what it was...Merc tank(Hybrid) BM Damage(Deadly Aim, Bloodlust) And more. All they gotta do to make me happy is go back to the Update right before passive removal...NW's Birthday update 2 years ago I think, and don't do it.

That would help a lot...but there would still be a build void.
Post #: 48
6/12/2015 19:56:41   
RaXZerGamingZ

they wont listen guys... they just dont care... its like someone punched your cookie on the ground and you dont care...
Post #: 49
6/13/2015 19:03:33   
Oswald Cobblepot

Bring back the old varium system
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: epic duel wish list
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition