Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guide On Beating Legendary Titan!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Guide On Beating Legendary Titan!
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2015 3:33:00   
King Bling

You want to defeat the Legendary Titan and claim the achievement? Well your in the right place. I will place a simple guide, for the people that are new to face this boss or stuck and wondering how to beat him, ok first of all,

1.) Build Up:- Certainly, you need 30 ranks, but it is possible at rank 10 (extremely hard), simply because of the Defense bonus, Resistance bonus, and the NPC armor bonus , though NPC armor bonus is not required, Defns/Resis Slots need to be unlocked for maximum possibilities. Healing slots heal a bit as well, at max +20 making you survive more easily.

2.) The Class:- Up to date it has been TLM class which can beat the boss most certainly because of the skills Blood Shield and Mineral Armor with a whopping 5 and 4 turns, being the best over TM which has 4 and 3 turn defenses, giving it an edge along with Blood Shield costs just 90 health while Technician costs 90 energy, and in a battle where energy is everything, you need to admit TLM>TM in this case.

3.) The Stats and Skills:- Most commonly the dex build is the best build because of the en-numerous amount of blocks it can get seeing that the enemy spams mostly blockable skills, few lucky blocks can lead to victory straight away. For TLM the most common build used for beating the boss is having this format.

Health 1000/1100
Energy Base Energy
Str 18
Defns 83
Resis 83
Supp 22

Skills
9 1 Max
4 2 1
1 1 Max
1 1 1

+6's help a little bit. Critical Heal is a must/necessary, since it helps in most of the cases, when low heals upto 750 with 9 skill points on Heal.

For TM similar stats with maximum Assimilation, Heal and Descent Technician is needed. But using TLM class is a better option.

4.) The Right Bot:- Most certainly it is the bot that will help the most, a Poison Bot is indeed a good bot, spam-able as its core is, dealing quick 224-232 damage over the time of 4 rounds while you are busy spamming shields and healing. Another bot that is useful is Pryo Bot, disabling one of the enemy's best attack like the Bludegon, Fire Scythe or the Berzerker all 3 of them the burst damage moves, might help ease your battle against him heavily. More bots in in-es-capable situations are Kartherax or Cyper Yeti Bot, giving you enough time to get energy to continue heal loop and spam shields.

5.) The Equipment:- For a sword pretty much any sword is good enough, Celtic Cleaver, the frozen scythe are good to use as well
For guns, the frozen gun to give a good finisher or the azrael in cases where you need him to strike are good
For auxiliaries the Dread Desolator is good since it deals quite a damage when used at rage.

6.) The Combo:- This part is the most important since your Looping will decide whether you win it or not, best looping for a TLM is Blood Shield, Mineral Armor , Gun ,Frenzy , Heal (If needed), Battery and on......

If in case the energy cost of Mineral (140) and Heal (320) makes it hard to loop, Mineral can be neglected in that cases, and Blood Shield , Gun ,Frenzy ,Heal(If needed) Poison , Battery and on...

When the enemy's energy is depleted to 0 (It is really hard seeing the amount of criticals he does, and criticals on super OP moves can make it almost GGed)
Use this combo, Blood Shield, Heal , Battery , Gun , Frenzy , Poison , Strike Blood Shield and so on.....

7.) Extra Tips:- If you still find it hard after using all the ways mentioned above like +6 cores, Critical Heal core, Game ending cores, Heal loops , +30 defns/resis from slots, NPC armor slots and such, then try SKIPPING some turns when your shielded and dont need to battery or heal, this will make the enemy regain no energy since Titan has Re-Route on, this will help get his energy down even faster, though it will lengthen the battle a bit, or simply strike since it deals 30 damage returning minimum energy aka +7 , even try to rage the Frenzy most of the times since it gives back 55-61 energy back at max and some health as well, try using frozen core for instant health if low and then heal again or to continue the broken loop.

REVIEW ON THE BOSS:- OVER ALL, THE BOSS IS QUITE CHALLENGING, TAKES TIME, USUALLY 10-20 ROUNDS OF TRYING WILL HELP IT, RANK 100 MAKES IT LOT EASIER BUT RANK 10 IS A MATCH FOR THE BOSS IF YOUR DEDICATED, SUPER LUCKY AND SMART, HOPE YOU GUYS CONQUER THE BOSS, LOOKING FORWARD FOR SUPER BOSSES TO HAVE A 2PPL VS 1 BOSS.GOOD LUCK.

< Message edited by King Bling -- 5/21/2015 3:36:19 >
Post #: 1
5/21/2015 8:54:17   
Lord Machaar

Have you defeated him?
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
5/21/2015 18:20:10   
The berserker killer

Thanks for the guide! That's actually really helpful
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
5/21/2015 23:17:14   
dfo99

why you not just post the link of the video which you see it instead?
Post #: 4
5/21/2015 23:44:56   
a non varium player

4) pyro bot can remove only one of these skills- bludgeon, overload, plasma bolt (tm skill, mind the name)
Out of these removing bludgeon is best.

I would like to share my build that I beat with
18+0
116+35+6
Rest of the points in tech+35
21+14
With +15/+15 armor core

Skills- 10 heal, 10 blood shield, 10 battery, 3 frenzy, 1 stun.

< Message edited by a non varium player -- 5/21/2015 23:45:49 >
Post #: 5
5/22/2015 5:36:53   
King Bling

@Lord Machaar

Ya I beat him, hes beatable at rank 30 probably since the slots I used are Defense, Resis And Heal Full i.e +20 , I didnot use the NPC Armor Slot at all.

@Drogo.

Ya More Dex, the better because in later game all he does is strike and when the blood shield is not active some blocks might help you stay pretty safe.

@dfo

In the video, its not at a normal speed, simple explainable combos over here might help better, moreover the videos of most people are over rank 60, in case you have rank 20-40, then how you manage, simply that's that.

Maybe post more ways so people dont need to change class, like I had to from BM, its not fair when it comes to beat bosses that you need a certain class over other, total credit wastage.
Post #: 6
5/22/2015 8:03:22   
Lord Machaar

Eh I'm a rank 11.

Congratulations mate, good job for defeating him at rank 30. I will try to break that record and defeat him at rank 20 since frankly that +20 on HP isn't that game changing even if you do the math, and according to how many turns it took you, 400 for example, and considering you healed in 1/4th of the turns, it's about 2000 HP. But it's not that huge.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 5/22/2015 8:21:44 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 7
5/22/2015 8:48:11   
King Bling

Took me 10 to 15 tries and to be exact, 437 rounds, if you survive the first 121 rounds according to me, he will have 0 energy, after that it is pretty easy, needs patience, sometimes I even rage quit when I died close enough and ended up selling some stuff due to sheer anger, then tried again and got it
Post #: 8
5/22/2015 9:01:39   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I'm guessing BM would be best for this due to the energy parasite correct? I'd love to see a video of each build beating him though. That'll be a gauntlet and a half.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/22/2015 9:06:20   
The berserker killer

Bm wouldn't work. When he runs out of energy, you run out of a source of energy. Hence only leaving you with a generation/piston punch when titan would still have 10k+ hp
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 10
5/22/2015 9:48:35   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Didn't think of that.. Too focused on the benefits of energy drain. Well my ideas gone out the window.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/22/2015 18:11:12   
DeathGuard

With Mercs current change of skills and static smash becoming non-weapon requireable, it had be a good change to try out how it would do. I think that having a lvl 2-3 Hybrid would serve a better purpose than using Blood and Mineral. Well, I will try and see how far I get using both.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
5/22/2015 19:16:15   
King Bling

Not possible, its drain is too low now, with 18 str it will drain maximum 200 energy, giving you less energy. TM got a buff maybe more TM builds will come up to beat him.
Post #: 13
5/26/2015 4:21:14   
dfo99

i do it as tm rank 57 without pryofly.

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 5/28/2015 1:14:06 >
Post #: 14
5/26/2015 4:26:28   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Just Like alot of TMs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
5/26/2015 4:47:57   
dfo99

who others? there is only tlms wins on youtube and twitter
Post #: 16
5/26/2015 4:50:53   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

There are SS of alot of TMs on facebook community of epicduel and they are some ranks 30+ not 50+. and with no fly

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 5/26/2015 4:54:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
5/26/2015 5:10:13   
dfo99

i never found any big group on facebook about epic duel, could you post the link for this?
Post #: 18
5/26/2015 7:39:13   
King Bling

Uchiha there might be a lot of tms but did they all beat titan if so post some SS
Post #: 19
5/26/2015 14:00:33   
dfo99

this dude probably is trolling and maybe the community which he says does not even exist.
Post #: 20
5/26/2015 14:06:49   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

I'm not a troller Dattebayo, I just don't want to post the SSs Yet, Not feeling it. You Should Trust sometimes and not just ask for proof all the time.

And Yes There are tons of ED Facebook users and all of them are Personal Epicduel accounts for facebook, just like the twitter ones.

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 5/26/2015 14:07:07 >

Dattebayo
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
5/26/2015 14:13:39   
shadow.bane

@king bling and dfo99 yes there is many tms that killed titan . it's a lot easier to kill titan as tm than a tlm .
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
5/26/2015 14:18:09   
dfo99

uchiha

we are in the internet, post the screenshots or you are trolling.

shadow bane

said a guy without titan legendary helm acheivement. lol
Post #: 23
5/26/2015 14:19:10   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Bane: Its alot easier to kill titan as TM With rank 45+ Only but for TLMs is easier for lower ranks, but also for higher ranks depending.

dfo: you will have your SS i said I didn't wanted to post them yet so Uknow.

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 5/26/2015 14:20:53 >

Dattebayo
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
5/26/2015 14:23:53   
dfo99

there is a lot of tms screenshots and you still is searching it, very interesting..
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Guide On Beating Legendary Titan!
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition