Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I'm calling it: The mysterious man is...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> I'm calling it: The mysterious man is...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2015 8:32:09   
Winters Key

Baelius.

>The outline matches his previous face (without the mechanical addition) when he appeared in the infernal mines.
>He's most likely dead, as the infernal mines were taken over by the exiles. Him being in the void only supports this idea.
>In the mission "Welcome to my world", he says:
"Check on the current leader of your planet.".
This is not only suspicious, but hints that you will be the one to inform the others of Baelius' disappearance and reappearance into the void.

--
Successfully predicted 1 Epic Duel boss/climax. I should get an award for this :^)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/31/2015 16:38:59   
The berserker killer

It's not. I asked
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
5/31/2015 19:50:21   
One Winged Angel1357

@Ghost God can I ask who you asked? I just want to know if the person is reputable or just another user
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/31/2015 20:47:04   
The berserker killer

I tweeted deucee
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
5/31/2015 21:10:23   
One Winged Angel1357

Well I'll just leave this mission here and let you decide if you believe Deuce or not http://epicduelwiki.com/w/Welcome_to_My_World_(Mission)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/1/2015 0:17:30   
dfo99

obviously you are not the only who reach this conclusion, i never read the ed history at all, but bealius was my first conclusion (and probably same applies for everyone).
Post #: 6
6/1/2015 0:49:47   
  Exploding Penguin

if they're making the mysterious man so obvious, I would downright be disappointed in the storyboard writing concerning that character. There should be hints as to who he is, but nothing so blatantly obvious.

I legitimately hope it isn't Baelius because that would be really disappointing.
Epic  Post #: 7
6/1/2015 22:04:38   
The berserker killer

Oops sorry! I misread the OP. I thought he was saying that Deuce is Baelius. Sorryyy guysss
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
6/2/2015 20:42:51   
AQWorldsFarmer

quote:

if they're making the mysterious man so obvious, I would downright be disappointed in the storyboard writing concerning that character. There should be hints as to who he is, but nothing so blatantly obvious.

I legitimately hope it isn't Baelius because that would be really disappointing.

Dev: Oh shoot, we better find some way of changing this storyline!

(This is just a joke, I do believe the devs are getting better and i've stopped hating them)
Post #: 9
6/5/2015 17:59:09   
lightriftwalker122

I think its aldriah hussband.
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> I'm calling it: The mysterious man is...
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition