Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Remove Field Medic Skill From All Classes Trees

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Remove Field Medic Skill From All Classes Trees
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2015 12:08:43   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

I think that they should get rid of medic from every classes skill tree and turn medic into an universal skill that every class can access but outside the skill tree and of course it will still require skills Points to Upgrade just like before.

Why doing this is good for the game and for the variety?

Because We can use the Removed Field Medic Spot to add 1 new skill for each class because i believe that its been a while since we get new skills added to the game dattebayo

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 5/27/2015 12:09:17 >

Dattebayo
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/27/2015 13:27:19   
King Bling

First of all this should be posted in the suggestion section as it has nothing to do with balance, and secondly it has already been suggested and declined so no it wont be happening unless titan wants it himself.
Post #: 2
5/27/2015 13:34:19   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

This Totally belongs on balance, I made this to discuss if it was a good idea and how it will affect the game if they add a new skill for each class, if an AK feels like this is a suggestions then they are free to move the thread.

And there are alot of suggestions that have been declined and added to the game.

So what are your thoughts of the idea? Do you like it or Not? Because If you're only posting Irrelevant stuff then Do not Post anything at all, dattebayo.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/27/2015 20:04:30   
  Exploding Penguin

This has been suggested quite a few times before and since then nothing really has changed, so I would say it's safe to assume that this isn't currently being looked into.
Epic  Post #: 4
5/27/2015 22:17:45   
Variation

quote:

...turn medic into an universal skill that every class can access but outside the skill tree and of course it will still require skills Points to Upgrade just like before.

The current engine doesn't support applying skill points to skills that aren't a part of the classes' skill trees.

quote:

Because We can use the Removed Field Medic Spot to add 1 new skill for each class because i believe that its been a while since we get new skills added to the game

That would be nice, but again the engine doesn't support it yet.

At the time each and every Field Medic is unique to the class it's on. As in it's possible to alter Bounty Hunter's Field Medic while not altering the other Field Medics. The developers could make a universal Field Medic and simply give it to every class -- however, with the way the current system works it would accomplish very little.

The developers could add more skills and they've made it known more than once that it takes time. The skill rows/columns we have access to aren't huge issues to the developers. It's more so the fact it takes a full design and implementation of the skill -- art assets including animation, mathematical calculations and programming of the skill, adding the necessary skill data to the appropriate tables in the database, and last but certainly not least testing.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Remove Field Medic Skill From All Classes Trees
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition