Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tech Mage's and Mercenarie's Era

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Tech Mage's and Mercenarie's Era
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2015 3:21:10   
Front45

Now we playing era of Tech Mages and Mercenaries

Tech Mages have everything to play: 1. stun 2. multi 3. energy backup. 4. assimilation (unblockable) 5. gun (which improves with dexterity)

Just look:

Tech Mage vs Cyber Hunter - winninw TM
Tech Mage vs bounty Hunter - winning TM
Tech Mage vs Blood Mage - winning TM
Tech Mage vs Tech Mage - 50%-50%
Tech Mage vs Mercenary - 80%-20%
Tech Mage vs Tactical Mercenary - 60%-40%

How can this explains. Example ba123r has 400+dex and 400+tech. i am hitting only 30-50 damage. how i beat him? its impossible

There are almost everyone Tech Mages more than 50% with Tank build. then comes Tactical Mercenaries all support build 30% and Mercenaries 15% also support build

Almost 90% There are Tech Mages and Mercenaries. and always same. support build and tank build. i think this is borable and that's why there is only 250-300 people in Epicduel

And also there is no balance when 35 40 vs 40 40 playing 2v2 i have many pictures of these. there are no many people and that's why happening this, how is it possible i dont understand, its almost unfair

I am sad that almost no one has Focus 5 build. we really need help !!! there in no balance in game

I just wanna know why TM is op class almost always, because Titan is TM? is that reason?

Please Epic duel creators, Mods, Admins or etc. change the game, do really balance, i have big wish, i wanna play better game than now are
Post #: 1
5/28/2015 5:03:19   
King Bling

Not true just needs some tactics.
Post #: 2
5/28/2015 5:04:37   
InFlamed Fury

I really don't see how TM beats every other class or can even be considered OP. As a BM with a SC build i really have no problem with any kind of TM, especially Dex Mages.

While most TMs that you are referring to are dex mages by the sound of it, all you need is some energy damage gear. Damage variety is key if you want to win against most of your opponents.
Yes it's true that now there are more TMs due to the recent buff to Dex but builds that only rely on their energy and gun are at a disadvantage to any other build with a large variety of attacks or even other spammy builds.

quote:

Tech Mage vs Cyber Hunter - winninw TM
Tech Mage vs bounty Hunter - winning TM
Tech Mage vs Blood Mage - winning TM
Tech Mage vs Tech Mage - 50%-50%
Tech Mage vs Mercenary - 80%-20%
Tech Mage vs Tactical Mercenary - 60%-40%

I think that this statement is quite false. The remaining people who are Cyber Hunters are generally quite skilled with the class either by using a 5F build with a high emp to deny the use of energy to their opponent and if they are not 5F they are usually a glass cannon type build with high health, poison (unblockable) and massacre (unblockable).

Bounty Hunters have the ability to reduce the Dex of their opponent which weakens a Dex mages attacks. Not only that but they can use their Static grenade to steal energy pretty much right after a battery backup and then assimilation usually cannot take back enough for the TM to use his/her particular skill.

Blood Mage is still pretty powerful and i'd say that there is an even if not somewhat biased advantage towards either class depending on level, gear and build type. A 5F TM vs a 5F BM can turn out to be a very interesting battle.

Tech Mage vs Tech Mage; Not necessarily a 50/50 battle. all it takes is a simple use of technician and you can almost remove all damage from a Plasma Rain or really any caster skill for that matter.

Tech Mage vs Merc. With the new buff to static smash making it unblockable and able to be used with all weapon types, investing a decent amount of points into STR can pay of very well. Also mineral armor is a very good wall from preventing really any damage from getting through unless it is a critical hit or Rage.

And now for Tech Mage vs Tac Merc. Both classes have very good skills (Poison, Frenzy, Battery, Surgical Strike) for Tac Merc and Tech Mage (All of the caster skills, Assimilation, Battery). Each class has to be used correctly for each to even think about having a chance against the other. Both can heal loop with Battery, Both can steal energy, Both have pretty good Super Moves, Both have sneaky tricks up their sleeves (Poison/Stun[TLM]), (Stun,Multi [TM]). Still i can somewhat agree with a 60/40 depending on the build type.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/28/2015 5:59:55   
Front45

InFlamed Fury
its only words what u say. u agreed me Tech Mage vs Tactical Mercenary 60/40% because it is true, and u talk much about these 2 class skills because they are strongest. play with Tech Mage vs any other 3 or 4 class and see difference.

Tech Mage vs - Bounty Hunter - Cyer Hunter - Blood Mage - Mercenary

make video and u believe that Tech Mage is op class now. i almost always losing against Tank Tech Mages because they have 400+ dex and if low resistance they have Technician which improves by technology. how i defeat 400+dex and 430+ res player? only hitting 30 damage. plus look there are so many unfair battles i have 100+ such picture, where is no fair, plus they starting game

http://s28.postimg.org/w7o10siu5/how.png

i am bh. i have only static grenade which steals 300 energy and back 195. then Tech Mages have energy backup plus assimilation. what i can do with 195 energy? plus it is 4 cooldown. and plus this 195 energy dissapears on assimilation. i dont understand why game is broken so much

Also TM-s have gun damage, which improves by dexterity. it looks like when Blood Mages had Deadly Aim skill

http://epicduelwiki.com/images/epicduelwiki.com/thumb/b/b7/DeadlyAim.png/100px-DeadlyAim.png

< Message edited by Front45 -- 5/28/2015 6:21:45 >
Post #: 4
5/28/2015 7:58:44   
battle_07

I Have CH lvl 40, BM lvl 40, TM lvl 37, BH lvl 35....I dont really agree that TM is that OP when I play my CH i can beat tank TM with 400 res and def but it takes like a minimum of 15 rounds.. also with my BM i have 5 focus build and I can kill them with my infernal bot rage... And when I play as TM which I have dex build there are good BH that kill me they use energy shield to make my overload and rain weaker...I agree that TM with that build is hard to beat but they are still beatable.. only depends on your playstyle.
Post #: 5
5/28/2015 9:44:43   
Mother1

It is all about your build, and how you use it. Anyone with the right skills and tactics can get a really high win ratio or win a lot. Using the popular builds doesn't grantee you a win ever.
Epic  Post #: 6
5/28/2015 14:35:21   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

I have a rank 5 Focus BH and I never But Never lose to a Dex TM, Its easy to win and If you cant win as a bh against a dex tm then you must learn how to play before creating threads like this.

Dattebayo
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/28/2015 15:03:54   
King FrostLich

Strange, Im capable of thriving against caster mages, only 5 focus gives me a 50-50 chance to win especially since I'm still a level 39 BM fighting against legendary rank 10-20 TM's.
Epic  Post #: 8
5/28/2015 15:05:08   
Darkwing

My 5 focus BM deals with TM rather good.

5 focus CH can deal with them too since they have 50 plus EMP

Since most dex tm tend to have low health, poison build work great with them. Even better if you have both poison bot and poison class skill.

Merc are very good in pvp if it's a team of 2 since they can do high amount of damage to both players in shoirt amount of time. Even more deadly both players in a team have 750 health. But I think underdog mode can help this.

In 1vs1, I noticed that if you have rather good health and skills to heal(mark of blood,heal,cores) you can deal with them.

Post #: 9
5/28/2015 15:41:11   
zer00x

quote:

I am sad that almost no one has Focus 5 build

Do you play under a rock or something?, a ton of people uses 5 focus builds
AQW  Post #: 10
5/28/2015 18:38:51   
  Exploding Penguin

Tech Mage also has very bad defensive measures. Sure, their buffs are strong, but they don't have the really handy tools that just destroy opponents' damage outputs like every other class does. It has one of the weakest energy drains, it doesn't have intimidate, and its only way of healing is through cores or field medic. CH has a massive EMP which just kills off the entirety of someone's energy pool in one turn, TLM has frenzy and a good energy drain, Merc has intimidate and a good energy drain, BM has mark of blood and intimidate, BH has mark of blood and an energy drain that actually drains decent amounts, etc...

Epic  Post #: 11
5/28/2015 18:59:05   
Lord Machaar

^ Tech mages have the best energy-wise skills, hands down, I that's think the reason why their defensives skills aren't that great, because they have an easy access to energy, unlike other classes, epsecially with last buff to assimilation. As frankly I don't think technician is a bad defensive skill, high dexterity tech mages prove that.

*TM might have a bad energy draining skill, but that's totally normal, I consider assimilation as a mini form of static smasher, and that is totally normal, otherwise, if assimilation = static smash and TMs already have battery back up, so I think you see the big picture here.

Most of classes who have strong defensive skills will end up having 0 energy all the time, which will make them out of reach to all of their defensive skills, because BMs/Mercs/BHs all count on the opponents energy. Which lets them with sometimes enough energy to heal, and some cases not, especially when they face TMs, they use their energy draining/gaining skill against one of TMs, but in the end, they end up losing it with assimilation, nor TLMs (who use swords and actually all TLMS use swords) nor CHs can do this.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 5/28/2015 19:04:43 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 12
5/28/2015 20:21:41   
dfo99

as f5 cyber hunter i beat the tms and mercs with no big problems, the harder was the tlms and they poison.
Post #: 13
5/28/2015 22:52:14   
shadow.bane

as lord machaar said , tm have the best energy moves but it is not the current best class in ed , i am bounty hunter and tm are pretty easy to me actually .
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/28/2015 23:01:01   
Rogue Ninja

It all depends on builds and strategy. I'm a bountyhunter and I can beat them with 5 focus build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
5/29/2015 0:43:40   
  Exploding Penguin

@Machaar:

I'm not necessarily saying the class is bad at all, I'm just saying it has very clear weaknesses which can be taken advantage of without much trouble if you have a solid build.
Epic  Post #: 16
5/29/2015 4:06:07   
Front45

If u know what is worst in Tank tech mages or in support merces? just look that player

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=3ras

no armor, Apprentice Staff, look gun and aux. and he has Tank build. i say one more time no matter what gun, aux, armor, staff, robot u have. main is build. this is so bad for ed

as are mercenaries too. don't matter weapons armor and robot what u have, main is build !!! this is the worst thing in ed, because u must play with your weapons, u must use them and don't play as robot (only stun/multi or aux/multi)

i think better way is, that change mercenaries aux and multi improves by "something" instead of support

and tech mage's stun and multi change improves by "something" instead of dexterity

please all ask himself !!! why we playing this game? get pleasure. and where is interest of this game? we must use all weapons: primary, gun, aux, armor, robot

early i was tech mage and always playing with stun/multi and the game was so borable.

Play with Focus 5 build game is more interesting and varied

< Message edited by Front45 -- 5/29/2015 4:10:22 >
Post #: 17
5/29/2015 18:20:10   
Stonehawk

quote:

i think better way is, that change mercenaries aux and multi improves by "something" instead of support

and tech mage's stun and multi change improves by "something" instead of dexterity

The "something" that makes those skills stronger if they change will be the "something" people will abuse and you will complain again. Stop complaining and go practice new builds against them. People complain about the lack of balance in this game, now that all classes or builds have an "OP" feature but always have their weakness, people complain about the OP part without trying to search for its respective weakness. This is a lazy way to beat a "strong" build (just ask to weaken it). ALL builds have its weakness. If game WASN'T balanced, there would be a 90-100% chance to win against another class or most of the classes with the same build, but it doesn't exist anymore.

- Mercenaries were dead against dex builds before and always needed a club, balance made it possible to get their energy without depending purely on luck and made it possible for mercenaries to beat them, and made it possible to keep surviving on a battle with a sword, just like all other classes always could do.
- Cyber Hunters' static charge was mostly giving energy to the opponent. They decreased cooldown to 3 turns, making it possible to get energy faster, giving more possibilities.
- Tech Mages were always staff because most skills were staff only. Now they can steal energy with a staff, making it possible to make some sword builds (specially strength build, I think)

All those changes improved diversity, it's none's fault that people only copies the most abusive builds. Now go and find a way to beat the abusive builds (yes, there is ALWAYS a way to beat them, now!). Balance's never been so good as it is now. Time to explore it and try something new instead of complaining and asking for changes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
5/29/2015 18:21:13   
  Exploding Penguin

^Or maybe play the game with really strange builds like my 170 2v2 CH back in delta and have fun.

Breaking what makes sense, the caster skills could scale with support or strength, but I think we all remember how broken the stupid tech caster build was back when plasma rain scaled with technology.

And tank TMs are so easy to not get destroyed against. All you have to do is make sure you deal more damage than they heal, or force them to low health when they don't have enough energy to use field medic.
Epic  Post #: 19
5/30/2015 5:25:34   
Front45

Just look. How many strength build are there? none

also disappears intimidate, which is unusable

tech mage's Fire scythe also no one using

no one using: Bludgeon, Adrenaline rush, Blood commander, maul, shadow arts, venom strike, plasma, malfunction, super charge, field commander, atom smasher, massacre, Fireball

Why have these skill if we don't using? on Focus 5 build u can use everything (after 30 lvl players). but look what builds are now active

Bounty hunter - Many dex and not many res. play with stun grenade and multi, and that's bad because static grenade improves by support and u have only 246 energy to steal and back little

Cyber hunters - i dont see often. they are almost no one

Mercenaries - support build almost all

Tct Mercenaries - also support build almost all

Tech Mages - playing higd dex and high res. stun/multi/assimilation/energy backup/gun and rounding and rounding

Blood Mages - there are also no many but often using Focus 5 builds

all ask himself. we have so many color full and interesting skills but we are using always same build. why happens such? i dont believe that mod's dont worry about that.

I wrote 15 unusable skills !!! pay attention. why game is broken so much. why all tech mages have same build Tank, why mercenaries have support build all same, this is so borable

I miss such game that Blood mages using Fireball they had str build, even that was better than now. Tech Mages has 1000 life. 450 dex. im hitting only 30 because im bounty hunter and i have smoke but after smoke i again hitting 30. what is that? i don't understand

wake up and make better game. my dream is everyone play with Focus 5 build even only 1 week and see difference (after 30 lvl players). we don't want close game. we dont' want fast game. support mercenaries finishing game so fast aux/multi and also tech mages stun/multi game finishing so so fast

In focus 5 build u can use everything: Bludgeon, Adrenaline rush, Blood commander, maul, shadow arts, venom strike, plasma, malfunction, super charge, field commander, atom smasher, massacre, Fireball, intimidate, fire scythe... because there is normal damage and normal game

< Message edited by Front45 -- 5/30/2015 5:31:25 >
Post #: 20
5/30/2015 5:52:19   
Bender Rodriguez

I'm a tech mage using fire scythe and i'm coming 2nd on daily 1v1.
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
5/30/2015 6:52:42   
SS

ROFL, bringing "intimidate" into discussion as a skill that makes someone's build stronger is simply ridiculous. Since the so much discussed update I have used intimidate in maybe one out of 100 matches, simply because almost NOBODY USES STRENGTH FOR DEALING DAMAGE ANY MORE! In "the new ED" only the defensive and support stats generate damage, the one that should logically do that (practically by definition) - doesn't. Sounds incredible, but that's ED, getting more and more incredible (and not in the good way) with every major update.
Post #: 22
5/31/2015 14:34:42   
  Exploding Penguin

^Yuo are correct. Intimidate used to be very strong but after strength nerfs it has barely any effect.
Epic  Post #: 23
6/24/2015 10:13:51   
Front45

Tank tech mages and support mercenaries killing this game. they trying fast finish. how i can defeat 450-500 defense player. this is unnormal. tank tech mages are for npc-s not for this game. need hard work team wake up. exactly these 2 classes are annoying. there are only support tct mercenaries and tank tech mages 2 vs 2. i cant play. do something epicduel creators

And main. change azrael's anguish force gun cooldown 1 or cooldown 2. because when someone using first this gun game finishing so soon. and i want play !!!

please pay attention. destroy these tank tech mages. i cant beat 450 def and 380 res player. only hitting 30 damage
Post #: 24
6/24/2015 10:24:13   
Bender Rodriguez

You can't expect the devs to change something for your own selfish needs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Tech Mage's and Mercenarie's Era
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition