Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Regaliours OOC(Accepting Now...!)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: Regaliours OOC(Accepting Now...!)
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2015 9:58:55   
Chazero

That's a good idea. What kind of assassins don't stay anonymous?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/4/2015 10:09:59   
megakyle777

I like the idea of masks, but as a tall armored robot of death, I don't really have the chance for disguises.
DF  Post #: 27
6/4/2015 10:13:50   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@megakyle777, you are too suspicious but a face cover helps.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
6/4/2015 10:16:08   
megakyle777

Yeah, that's true. But I think people are gonna spot the armour and whatnot. Might be a good idea for me to get some sort of tech based disguise.

...Or, you know, wear a tall trenchcoat as well as a facemask.
DF  Post #: 29
6/4/2015 15:55:42   
fabri17

Using them for disguise sounds fine... but wouldn't then people associate danger with masked people (+robot)?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/13/2015 14:33:50   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Guys, the Game is approved. However, because I am away tomorrow, I hope to get your updates up earliest by day after.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
6/15/2015 7:11:15   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Update is up...!!

Posting deadline is 4 days from each update, that is 19th June. If by any chance you are not able to post, do PM me beforehand.

Good Luck. I hope you guys enjoy. I have quite a plot in mind.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
6/15/2015 7:12:19   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Update is up...!!

Posting deadline is 4 days from each update, that is 19th June. If by any chance you are not able to post, do PM me beforehand.

Good Luck. I hope you guys enjoy. I have quite a plot in mind.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
6/15/2015 8:00:37   
Chazero

So what counts as part of the inventory and in my case, how many of my "special" paralyzing bullets do I have?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/15/2015 11:02:17   
megakyle777

I posted my reply thus far, but I like to work with my partner so if I'm going against what you had planned or have a better idea tell me.
DF  Post #: 35
6/15/2015 16:35:57   
deathlord45

Asking the same question as Chazero, minus the special bullets things. Also are we being surronded or is the opposition only in front of us and how many people are there and where in the group are the two men with the rifles?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
6/16/2015 6:07:16   
Superemo
Constructive!

@megakyle: It's probably better than what I'd have done.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
6/17/2015 9:27:41   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@deathlord45 and Chazero, Any and all weapons have to be included in the inventory and later on, should any addition be needed, I shall notify you as such.

For weaponry having infinite ammo, do mention (infinite) next to the weapons.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
6/19/2015 8:07:15   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Your Update is up...!!

Deadline is again 4 days from now, that is 23rd June. Thank you for your promptness on the first update wrapping it up inside the deadline. :)

A few questions and I'd like some preferences,

Question#1: Firstly, for the Hints, if you check Ciela's update, you'll find I added a last bit in square brackets where I mentioned a significant weakness that the enemy has to aid in combat. I wanted to know how many of you would like to have those hints. Having them aids you in combat and also brings forth details that you might have missed in the previous update when I describe the assailants/NPCs. Not having them increases the difficulty level as your character might be ignoring this weakness even though he sees it. A fatal flaw. So, do tell me how many of you need it and how many don't. It's much like those Counter-Cons that you see in Batman: Arkham games. Some people don't like them flashing on their screens while some people need them.

Question#2

Secondly, about the Conflict Resolution System that is implemented in this game. As you already know, this system lets you dispatch enemies as you please. I wanted to know if it would be alright to keep this as a staple while finishing off stronger enemies, like, should everyone definitely enter this Mode OR should their entering/not entering this mode depend on Dice Rolls...?

If we do decide upon DRs, I'll be using this site for Dice Rolls and subsequently presenting the screenshots with time stampage. https://www.random.org/dice/

If by any chance you don't end up in the number range you've selected, you won't enter the Mode and will have to finish the enemy normally in one shot. If however, you do then you get to select your conflict route and finish them in a series of strikes. Rewards and Coin drops will vary.

Do vote for Q#2 and let me know your opinion on Q#1.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
6/19/2015 8:25:29   
Chazero

Regarding Q#1, I may need them considering that I sometimes tend to overlook things.

As for Q#2, make it DRs. Makes it more interesting.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/19/2015 10:28:54   
deathlord45

For Q#1, I'd they'll be useful as even if we read the update multiple times something might still slip our notice or memory.

On Q#2, Dice rolls are fun. Though were would say what our number range is? Here or as part of our posts in the game thread?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
6/19/2015 10:38:39   
megakyle777

For Q1, I'd say add them in. I note I miss some things in updates sometimes.

As for 2, I don't mind either way long as I don't need to do too many calculations and inventory sorting and stuff, but I'm gonna vote against dice rolls because noone has done that yet and the might need backup if they do.
DF  Post #: 42
6/19/2015 16:07:24   
fabri17

For Q#1, I agree with everyone, those would be as useful for the less experienced fighters like Ciela as to more experienced ones like Sketh Vinos or Yun.
For Q#2... hm... we may find opponents to whom we must finish personally, depending on the reasons our characters could have against that enemy. This wouldn'e be a problem against unimportant-ish enemies, so I vote yes to DR for regular enemies, no to DR for important ones.

< Message edited by fabri17 -- 6/19/2015 16:33:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
6/22/2015 10:54:55   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Tomorrow is the deadline, guys. Just a reminder for those who haven't posted yet.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
6/22/2015 12:58:52   
megakyle777

Which is just me I think. Well I made my move. Not sure it's a good one mind. I sort of want to charge in the royal adress and I think that's what Supremo had in mind, but for now i will head there.
DF  Post #: 45
6/22/2015 20:43:19   
Superemo
Constructive!

^: Pretty much. I'm thinking the quickest way to finish him off is either causing as much damage as possible (which Rhegon is better equipped for, since swords and shield bashes do damage more quickly than knives), or a bit of subterfuge (which I'm checking the viability of). I'm hoping we don't need to go with you just killing everyone that stands between you and the king (mostly because I think the subterfuge plan would be more fun), but it never hurts us to have options.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
6/23/2015 20:30:04   
Lord Darkblade

Can I be a backup in the event a slot opens up?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
6/24/2015 0:17:07   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Umm, as of now, I can't say if we'll fall into events requiring an extra slot so if we do, I'll put up an update in the OOC.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 48
6/26/2015 9:54:23   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Update is up...!! Deadline is 30th June.

The Assassination Phase has begun. Be careful. Something's not right about this affair.

Your initial mission is about to reach an end.

< Message edited by Arthur -- 6/26/2015 9:55:01 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 49
6/26/2015 11:35:54   
megakyle777

Oh, this is interesting. I'm not sure what to do. Something definitely smells about this whole affair. Question is why does the kid not want me to do it?
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: Regaliours OOC(Accepting Now...!)
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition