Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Ninth PVP Elemental Tournament

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Ninth PVP Elemental Tournament
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/24/2015 11:37:11   
Gorillo Titan

SO far this has been the shortest tournament all it requires is 3 or 4 more matches.
Post #: 151
6/24/2015 19:22:27   
Elite Tuga

Congratulations, TFP is Runner-Up guaranteed!

TFP beat me 4-2, that was the most adrenaline, nervous & butt-clenching fights I've ever had. I can't believe I was always so close in winning but just couldn't beat him in my initiatives when I'd have the win advantages.

He's really so tough and talented I think for as long as TFP plays this game we will rarely see someone else take the Title(s). Well done and hope to fight you soon/or another time.
Epic  Post #: 152
6/24/2015 19:46:44   
The Finnish Phoenix

Thanks for the confirmation Elite Tuga, and Elite you are! It was an epic war involving various characters that went to 6 games. I did eventually win the match 4-2, but not without being on the ropes twice after losing with the initiative. In fact, the player with the initiative lost five times straight, strange but true and a testament to the back-and-forth desperation and resilience that characterized and prolonged the match.

The first duel was decided by 100 HP in dramatic fashion and the third by under 500, if his draws lined up a card or two differently in either situation, it'd be Elite Tuga waiting at the end of the Upper Bracket. I haven't experienced so much suspense in this game in quite some time, my compliments to Elite Tuga and condolences to whoever has to play him with elimination at stake. Not to take anything away from anyone else who's still fighting, but I expect to see Elite Tuga again in the final, so if you beat him you will have surprised me greatly.

Good luck to everyone remaining! I await the completion of the Lower Bracket to face my next and final opponent of the tournament.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 153
6/24/2015 21:29:44   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Congrats on making it to the finals once again TFP
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 154
6/24/2015 21:45:12   
  Kiyone

Brackets update. Due to lack of communication and no show which I observe. I have to consider that Ahsan the legend had to drop due to real life obligations. He is welcome to participant in the next tournament like anyone else if the win, lose, or have to drop for reasons.

Time for me to run the gauntlet. Starting with Richiem aka R.Chime.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
6/24/2015 22:35:46   
R.chime

lost to kiyone 3-1 i believe
Post #: 156
6/24/2015 22:43:02   
  Kiyone

That is correct and you did incredible well. That mana golem. Had me biting my nails. You are a beast with it.

Second part of the gauntlet for me know. Next Stage The Jop!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
6/24/2015 23:35:29   
The Finnish Phoenix

Kiyone vs. The Jop! For the second time this tournament!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 158
6/25/2015 0:17:22   
Elite Tuga

quote:

I haven't experienced so much suspense in this game in quite some time, my compliments to Elite Tuga and condolences to whoever has to play him with elimination at stake. Not to take anything away from anyone else who's still fighting, but I expect to see Elite Tuga again in the final, so if you beat him you will have surprised me greatly.

Thanks again, TFP for the condolences.
The above coming from you made me smile, I feel privileged. Only wish we had our 6 battles in Video, it would really make a good one to add for anyone's gaming You-Tube channel.

Now I need to prepare myself for the next match, wonder if it will be TheJop or Kiyone.
Epic  Post #: 159
6/25/2015 9:28:40   
Gorillo Titan

@axel , @kiyone Can we get an edit of the last challenge in the challenge forum?
Post #: 160
6/25/2015 13:20:49   
Blackshock

Despite not making it that far into the tournament, it really does warm my heart to see other people put the mana guardian to good use.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 161
6/25/2015 13:48:17   
Elite Tuga

quote:

Despite not making it that far into the tournament, it really does warm my heart to see other people put the mana guardian to good use.

That's wonderful, i'm glad you feel that way. I wouldn't mind using my M. Guardian too, but it's only lv 12 at the moment. Maybe in the future I'll make it lv 20.
Epic  Post #: 162
6/25/2015 17:57:47   
The Jop

3-2 against Kiyone in my favor. And of course don't think she lost because of her lack of skill, luck was a major factor. I haven't had such close battles since that time clintonian and I fought like 9 times in the energy tournament.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 6/25/2015 18:13:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
6/25/2015 18:02:07   
  Kiyone

Then their was three. The Jop had my number. Should of used Bavaria to counter his. Oh well. These were very close fights. Luck was a big factor. But skill & card control were the big factors. That double Ironhide at the end. O_O

Alright The Jop vs Elite Tuga is next.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
6/27/2015 0:27:34   
Elite Tuga

Wow, either TheJop has not been in his prime form like Axel this tournament or Kiyone has been evolving serious skill. Well done to the both of you for getting this far (at the end of the day both of you are all strong players & there can only be 1 winner).

I will try contact TheJop later today, but I will be busy and I will have family come over as well, so IDK if it will be possible. I'll try my best, when I PM TheJop specifically, it means I'm ready to duel (it will happen so please be patient).
Epic  Post #: 165
6/27/2015 14:32:18   
Gorillo Titan

When do you two plan to fight?
Post #: 166
6/27/2015 23:22:46   
The Jop

I didn't get any word from you today, Tuga, and I'll be busy tomorrow, so we'll have to fight after then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 167
6/29/2015 11:31:35   
Elite Tuga

Sorry for keeping you waiting bro, I been busy myself. We should be able to fight soon, today evening. I'll PM you when possible.

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 6/30/2015 7:04:39 >
Epic  Post #: 168
6/30/2015 20:09:32   
The Jop

We tried today but froze 3 times...we'll try again tomorrow (though tuga was probably going to win ).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
6/30/2015 20:11:39   
Elite Tuga

Me and Jop just met up and fought 3 times and all 3 games froze in a row from each side. It's so frustrating when this happens, especially at these specific moments. Me and Jop will try again tomorrow evening.
Epic  Post #: 170
7/1/2015 21:56:32   
The Jop

2-1 against Tuga in my favor. He was amazing though, I'm not sure I really deserve this spot. Anyway, that means I have to fight TFP again, so...at least I got the runner up position.

It would be cool if I could pull off beating the person who sent me to the lower brackets to get the champion spot again like in the energy tournament, though I don't think I'm that lucky. Then people could start calling me the Comeback Kid.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 7/1/2015 22:00:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 171
7/1/2015 22:14:47   
Elite Tuga

Well played it was very intense as usual, you played great, congrats!

I'm just upset about my misfortune with the freezes at the start (yesterday)... they definitely revealed too much, as I was planning to take you out by surprise (because many players under-estimate X-Mas Elf, since the nerf). You was very wise to have changed characters after the freezing and you used the freezes to your advantage & earned more knowledge as you had observed that your 1st option wasn't enough for mine.

Well its life and I have to suck it up, I will always remain an under-dog lol (I have only played 2 tournaments, Energy and Light prior to this one, so I guess I need more experience too), my draws are also never there when it really counts, which is a huge let down. Anyway good-luck in the finals.
Epic  Post #: 172
7/1/2015 23:09:45   
  Kiyone

Brackets updated and were in the Final Match(es) of the Tournament. Good luck to our final two players. Hope you two have great outing with this match(es) and congratulations for getting this far. You both deserve credit for doing so well here.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
7/2/2015 1:48:13   
The Finnish Phoenix

Thank you Kiyone!

I also extend my congratulations to The Jop on making it this far and thwarting my expectations! You truly are a testament to what can be achieved through ingenuity and determination alone.

As for Tuga, you had me dead to rights twice over the course of our match, there were moments I was almost certain I was done for and that you were headed for the finals meaning you never would've had to face The Jop, but a series of unfortunate events made you the closest player to the tournament hall of fame not to make it (yet, I'm sure that would change if you get future chances). Given your pool of strong levelled characters and your massive amount of BvsP wins (you're one of the two active players with over 2000 wins, over thrice as many as me), it is clear that you're one of the greatest players of all time.

I consider The Jop to be more skilled than myself. He enters each tournament at a significant disadvantage without access to SG's to extend his character pool and level faster, yet he is still one of the most successful participants, having won a tournament, made two finals and often defeated multiple SG-equipped players in his path each time. His passion for the game is unparalleled, having contributed the majority of the content on Oversoul's Wikidot, an indispensable resource to us all. I wish you all the best, but will do my worst.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 7/2/2015 1:53:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 174
7/2/2015 2:18:13   
The Jop

@Tuga
Thank you! If you had been a little luckier this tournament, I have no doubt that you likely would have been the champion.

@Kiyone
Thank you as well! So any idea what the next tournament will be?

@TFP
That's all very nice of you. I consider you more skilled than me however, especially judging from our last encounter, but I suppose anything could happen. Also I think players who financially support the game like yourself are much more passionate than I am, but I try to contribute however I can. Regardless, I will try my best when we get the chance to duel again, though it's unlikely I'll come out on top.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 7/2/2015 2:26:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Ninth PVP Elemental Tournament
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition