Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New Officer Responsibilities

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New Officer Responsibilities
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2015 7:45:14   
The berserker killer

My suggestion is to allow the faction leader to choose an officer (two at the most) he/she trusts to be able to kick members, not officers, and send faction mail. Im not suggesting new ranks or anything, just more responsibilities for officers in particular.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 6/25/2015 11:18:44 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
6/25/2015 9:27:22   
nowras

Co Leader Position supported tho

A co leader should be able to kick members only not officers and yea send faction mails too

< Message edited by nowras -- 6/25/2015 9:28:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/25/2015 9:31:44   
The berserker killer

ik what you mean but we cant suggest new ranks
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
6/25/2015 11:13:58   
Oswald Cobblepot

example: (t) officer (&) founder (7) any member
→ if & add a member and t delete him for no reason and & don't like it? it wouldn't work.

< Message edited by Oswald Cobblepot -- 6/25/2015 11:14:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/25/2015 11:17:35   
The berserker killer

Thats why you choose someone you trust or simply dont choose someone at all
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
6/25/2015 11:27:56   
Oswald Cobblepot

It's not good to encourage players trust in other players to control their faction, if the person you trust is being fake with you? It happens, If this people delete an high infl player?
Peoples you trust → hack you. Why It'd be different in factions?
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/25/2015 11:31:55   
The berserker killer

Yes I understand that which is why the only responsibility this officer would have is to just kick a player(as I have stated in my post).

The worst this officer could do, should this ever happen, is kick members since he cannot kick officers. The founder can also give this responsibility to a relative/friend

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 6/25/2015 11:33:01 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
6/25/2015 11:44:43   
Mother1

If a high influence person gets kicked out of the faction by either accident or malicious reasons (Be it officer or non officer) and they aren't 30 days or more inactive every ounce of influence those players brought to the faction goes with them. This could cause many factions to level down if enough high influence players get booted from the faction who are very active and can very well destroy factions.

While the idea itself isn't a bad one, security issues was the main reason the staff never implemented something like this or the co founder idea that is in the FSI.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 6/25/2015 11:45:58 >
Epic  Post #: 8
6/25/2015 12:28:35   
The berserker killer

Yes I understand that too but as I said before, the founder would choose someone he or she trusts. If anything, the faction leader might even choose an alt (even though it is prohibited). Many restrictions can be placed such as the officer can only kick a limited number of members until the founders next login. This would restrict and limit account sharing and encourage factions to trust/bond with each other.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 9
6/25/2015 14:08:42   
nowras

This system works proof: Clash Of Clans and many other games that are famous use it
EX. the leader can promote unlimited number of players to elder from member (means from member to officer in ED) and then promote the elders to Co leaders, Co leaders can promote players send clan messages and kick elders and members
Nobody really didnt like that
and the proof is its one of the best games and the most famous ones

and the leader can choose to not put any co leader its not that hard Lol

Double post merged. Please do not double post ~PyroPuppy

< Message edited by PyroPuppy -- 7/6/2015 16:48:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/25/2015 21:24:19   
The berserker killer

Exactly my point. If you don't trust an officer you don't have to use this feature. If you do trust an officer then you could give him this responsibility
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New Officer Responsibilities
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition