Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Classes that can defeat Legendary Titan, zed and Matrix

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Classes that can defeat Legendary Titan, zed and Matrix
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/27/2015 14:47:19   
nowras

Ill tell why only TM and TLM can defeat him it's clear cuz they have battery back up

BM its so useless vs him as when he runs out of energy u cant recover yours so u will lose

CH u can have enough energy to heal but u cant have enough energy to sheild.

BH its the worst class for bosses as u can only get energy to heal (if its at level 1) and u cant sheild and whats worse is that when he runs out of energy

Merc the same as bh

so my suggestions are

BM Energy parasite gives 150 energy per a turn at max level but the same % of the energy drain (the minmum amount vs NPCs only)

BH static grenade effect becomes like battery without any energy drain vs NPCs only

CH gives 300 energy at max level vs npcs only

Merc Works like battery without energy drain vs npcs only

this change will give these classes a higher chance to defeat them

< Message edited by nowras -- 6/27/2015 14:49:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/27/2015 15:00:05   
The berserker killer

ive already suggested a fix to this yet they kind of belittled it. My fix was a NPC mode that continues after one maxes out Legendary Mode. Works just like legendary mode however the numbers will be greater and they'll have different effects since its for NPCS. These ranks can even affect energy moves

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 6/27/2015 15:01:40 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
6/27/2015 17:58:49   
King Bling

Supported, just because these 2 classes can defeat any boss and not all classes, requires us to waste 50k creds just to change from our desired class to respective ones, not fair, so ya.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Classes that can defeat Legendary Titan, zed and Matrix
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition