Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Denied access to an old thread I made

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Denied access to an old thread I made
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2015 2:02:00   
Tapeworm Shoelace

Hey, I'm revisiting my past self and trying to access this thread I made about seven years ago. I'm getting an "Access is Denied" message. Can someone please grant me access, or at least make the thread viewable, please?
AQ  Post #: 1
6/28/2015 2:51:37   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Many of the boards (especially GD and QA) are purged automatically; it seems your thread is long deleted. Sometimes you can use the Wayback Machine to retrieve an old copy, unfortunately your thread was never recorded.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
6/28/2015 13:44:50   
Tapeworm Shoelace

Are you sure? The URL of every other deleted thread gets an "This message has been deleted or moved, and therefore not available" message; why would this one get "Access is denied"?
AQ  Post #: 3
6/29/2015 2:57:08   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

You may be right. Try to PM one of the AKs that work in the board the thread was originally posted in, it might be archived somewhere.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
6/29/2015 23:17:05   
  Scakk
Beyond

The thread you linked to is in a forum that is only accessible to forum admins. As such the thread will not be made viewable , nor access granted to anyone outside the forum admins.
AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Denied access to an old thread I made
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition