Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Mechanical Armageddon.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> The Mechanical Armageddon.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2015 6:13:51   
Crystal Lion

A place to discuss my unofficial HeroSmash sequel. It will be a single-player game. The idea came about last year, and I'm working on this by myself whenever work is slow. So updates will be a little lacking.
quote:

Story so far:
It’s been a year since Demolicious failed to protect Pandora’s Heart and lost it to Luigi daVinci. In order to clear her name, she has to get the Heart back.

This time, she’ll enlist the help of a few Smashers who didn’t reject her completely, instead of fighting alone. They are a pair of twins known as the Lions, and their schoolmate Herakaris.

More and more young Smashers turn away and head for Skulldeep, thinking that the heroes are weaklings. Many of them support Luigi daVinci blindly, willing to die for him.

Meanwhile, Luigi himself has found a way to enhance his robotic army with the Heart. His enhanced mechanical threats will be a real menace if Demo doesn’t stop him once and for all.

Characters:
Demolicious: An awkward girl with super strength, too much energy, and no idea how to prove that she's not the selfish Smasher she used to be.
Atroxia Lion: One of the Lion Twins, she's a skilled gymnast with a penchant for poisons.
Artisa Lion: The other of the Lion Twins. A magical painter who can make her drawings come alive and defend her, or whoever she chooses.
Herakaris: A dreadful singer who has weaponized her voice to fight with. She's also interested in guns and plays CounterStrike in her spare time.

But you're here for pictures. Here goes, then.

The Player Characters.
Demolicious: Walking sprites Expression sheet
Atroxia Lion: Walking sprites Expression sheet
Artisa Lion: Walking sprites Expression sheet
Herakaris: Walking sprites Expression sheet

Non-Player Characters.
The Robots: Walking sprites(WIP) Expression sheet
DaVinci Groupies: (WIP)
Citizens: (WIP)

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 7/9/2015 4:58:40 >
Post #: 1
7/9/2015 7:05:22   
Crystal Lion

Citizen Lions, because why not?
Post #: 2
7/19/2015 5:29:45   
Crystal Lion

Citizen Demolicious. She's on her day off from superheroics. In fact, the employers would rather she didn't come back.

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 7/19/2015 5:44:32 >
Post #: 3
7/25/2015 7:00:27   
Crystal Lion

Another outfit for Demolicious in her citizen form. It's a bit girly, but has her usual blackcurrant and silver color scheme.
Post #: 4
7/26/2015 6:48:03   
Crystal Lion

Maru, a prototype of the Divabots that all the others were based on. What makes her stand out is unusual code that lets her learn empathy faster than her sisters.
Post #: 5
4/27/2016 1:05:07   
Crystal Lion

WIP of Pandora Feng's monument.
Post #: 6
5/2/2016 16:26:41   
Wyrm
How We Roll Winner
Mar15

Nice sprites! I really like Maru's colour scheme. Is she wearing an eye patch?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
5/2/2016 23:07:51   
Crystal Lion

Yep. She's based on this NPC, and I gave her a unique hairstyle to stand out from the Divabot drones.
Post #: 8
5/29/2016 0:05:40   
Crystal Lion

Mockup for a battle screen.

The last time I made my own custom battle backgrounds, I was told that it looked like the monsters were about to walk up the ceilings. So I changed the perspective of the battle map.
Post #: 9
10/8/2016 8:23:46   
Crystal Lion

Places I made based loosely on Herosmash.

Robert's Cafe
Scamp's Sundries
Titanium Threads
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> The Mechanical Armageddon.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition