Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Claws, Club and Staff

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Claws, Club and Staff
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2015 2:36:00   
Front45

Why Claws, Club and Staff has lower stats than Sword? and that's why almost everyone has Sword. it is not right. change and add these more 3 or 4 stats as Sword have. i wanna play with claws but i don't want play with lower stats. because look now

merc don't need club for static smash
str and tank tech mages don't need staff for assimilation

only left tank tech mage's stun which requires staff and that's why they have it but any other classes has all swords because of high stat points 3 or 4 or 5
Post #: 1
7/4/2015 2:57:36   
Mother1

The sword's original purpose was to make it so you get more power and stats with the drawback of not being able to use certain skills.

However thanks to certain people complaining about how unfair it is for certain classes to have access to certain skills without class weapons and other don't the staff has been making more moves usable with swords which in turn has been indirectly buffing swords while nerfing class weapons indirectly.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/18/2015 12:36:55   
Stonehawk

@Mother1

Making overload useless makes even more sword Tech Mages.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Claws, Club and Staff
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition