Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bounty Hunter Focus 5 is useless

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Bounty Hunter Focus 5 is useless
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2015 3:31:29   
Front45

Hi all. I'm interesting

Bounty Hunter have smoke, but there are so many Tank Tech Mages which have 450+ dexterity and don't matter use smoke. because u are hitting only 30 dmg and then maybe 100-150. also there are Tank blood mages 2 vs 2. Also there are Tank bounty hunters in 2 vs 2.

i mean. u need Tank build for 2 vs 2 and u need so many dexterity for hard attacks. bounty hunter Focus 5 build have smoke and its useless because there is a little damages if u use smoke. so i think they are worst in 2 vs 2

even Cyber Hunter is better than Bounty hunter because CB have energy steal. 503 energy steal and need only 190 energy for max. plus CB has Static Charge. Blood Mages is better Focus 5 cannon, bot. and when i have Focus 5 build i have no hard attack because i have smoke, and enemy's dexterity is so high and don't matter use that skill in 2 vs 2

1 vs 1 is dead because of high rank players. its 100% unfair

see also my topic. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22000944

And also see. i have smoke and mark of blood. look situation in 2 vs 2. someone is support tct merc, someone have force azrael's gun, what i must do on support tct merc. use smoke? then force and multi will kill me. use mark of blood there is no big damages after that. because of Tank build and so high dexterity points Bounty Hunters are useless now. even CB is better, even Tech mages, even mercenaries, even blood mages. maybe its worst class BH now

< Message edited by Front45 -- 7/4/2015 3:34:50 >
Post #: 1
7/4/2015 12:22:30   
The berserker killer

See its posts like these that make balance horrid. Its no offense to you but BH F5 was probably the build that I actually won the most with ever since the balance changes. Incredibly fast and the damage is high. I suggest you experiment more with your skill tree and your stats. Your eep stats dont always have to be +0 +35 +35 +14 . Switch it up and maybe you'll find what I found
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
7/4/2015 20:39:04   
  Exploding Penguin

Debuffs are dead. If you think debuffs are meant to be useful you are unfortunately wrong.

Shift your 5 focus build to something that pretty much doesn't use smoke at all and then try again.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/4/2015 22:34:54   
Daph Duck

5 focus is a very good build on bounty hunter when played correctly, and smoke screen and mark of blood can be very effective skills when utilized correctly. There is nothing wrong with the build, it's a poor reflection on you that you are unable to utilize the skill set correctly and play with effective strategies.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/12/2015 3:08:25   
Front45

Bounty hunter is useless 2 vs 2. its the worst class. because focus 5 build don't works in 2 vs 2 because u need hard attacks for fast kill 1 enemy and they have many dex dont matter use smoke. also look dex build it not works, static grenade improves with support and u can steal only 274 energy and 178 back. bounty hunters cant play with dex build because they need energy for stun and multi and they have only 274 energy steal and 178 back. and stun need 310 energy for use, multi need 380 energy. so dex bounty hunter is useless 2 vs 2. also focus 5 builds not work in any class 2 vs 2 because u need hard attacks and hard protect. change static grenade improve with none and get 323 energy to steal and 210 back. even 65% is a little. need 70% or 75%

i cant play i am losing so much. im waiting buff 4 class. ch, bh, bm, merc. when it happens?

< Message edited by Front45 -- 7/12/2015 3:10:08 >
Post #: 5
7/12/2015 3:55:47   
shadow.bane

i am a rank 45 bh with focus 5 build 90 - 95 % 1 vs 1 and 70 - 80 % 2 vs 2 <<< using same build of course , idk this is your opinion but mine is that bh focus 5 is one of the best classes in game right now .
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Bounty Hunter Focus 5 is useless
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition