Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cyber Hunter's Problem

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Cyber Hunter's Problem
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2015 8:04:42   
Front45

Just look that. on Bounty Hunter stun grenade and multi shot improves with Dexterity and u can play 2 vs 2 with high dex only. but looks now

Cyber Hunter's problem is that Plasma Stun grenade improves with Technology and Multi shot improves with Dexterity. that mean's that when u have tank build u must play with only plasma stun grenade (with high technology) or only with multi shot (with high dexterity)

And problem is that u can choose high Dexterity or High technology. this is not right. i think on Cyber Hunter's plasma stun grenade and multi shot must improves with same thing. Technology or Dexterity. u cant play with both because u cant do build with 480 dex and 480 tech. u must choose high dex or high tech (i mean only stun or only multi). this is so bad. need change

Also look

Tank Bounty Hunter's stun grenade and multi shot improves with Dexterity

Tank tech mage's stun and multi improves with dexterity

Support merc and Support tact merc multi shot and aux improves with support

Tank blood mage's stun and multi improves with dexterity

i mean all other 5 classes u can play with Tank build. all improves with dexterity or with support.

And cyber Hunters cant play with tank build because plasma stun grenade improves with Technology and multi shot improves with Dexterity

Need work on this class. because a little members are only Cyber Hunters. almost no one

good will be if cyber's multi shot improves with technology because emp grenade improves with tech also. but look now.

Static charge. i dont know why but that skill improves with support (+1 % every 6 Support) this is also so bad because when u have tank build and low support, u cant get many energy.

On static charge there must be Fixed energy. u must get Fixed energy. maybe 300-350 but 4 cooldown. this will be good for cybers. change static charge to get fixed energy. and change plasma grenade and multi shot improve with same thing (maybe technology)

Also good will be static Charge change to improve with technology and multi shot improve with technology

Just imagine that there are no cyber hunters in game. almost no one. why? is that poorest class in ed? just look that class skills:

1. Field medic have all. 2. Defense matrix for protect dex. 3. cheap shot unusable because people have sword. 4. emp grenade good skill 5. malfunction (this is not bad but look. tank builds have high dex and when u are trying malf and attack them there will be blocks many times. so its useless. no matter use. 6. plasma armor for protect tech. than other skills: plasma grenade, static charge, multi shot <<< these 3 skills improves with 3 different things. i mean tech, support and dex. u cant play with both 3 high stats. and left three skills which is useless too. Masscare, Venom strike <<< people have sword. and shadow arts which skill need energy to use.

So i think need hard work on this class. because i have never met cyber hunters yet. that's so bad.

Just Look: in game there are almost all:

support merces (tct and merc) 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2
str tech mages and str tct merces (often 1 vs 1)
tank tech mages 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2
Focus 5 blood mages 1 vs 1 often but 2 vs 2 too

these variants are dominating in game only

< Message edited by Front45 -- 7/5/2015 15:52:36 >
Post #: 1
7/5/2015 8:42:37   
nowras

Supported but i think plasma grenade should increase with support this will make support builds playable as a ch (malf-stun-aux-static-stun-force-aux) this is a good combo

and massacre should get a 30% life steal or the buff i mentioned in my last thread Click here to see it

there will be 2 types of good CH builds

1st : Glass Cannon or Support (with level 6 malf max static and max plasma grenade with somepoints on ur energy like 3 or 4 alot of health and high support maybe str if u want or dex/tech)

2nd: Massacre str or Glass Cannon Massacre (with level 4 malf max static max EMP with like level 6-7 poison and max massacre)

< Message edited by nowras -- 7/5/2015 8:51:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/5/2015 8:55:01   
overdead

I'm a cyber and I also think cyber should have two skills synchronized. But the mana steal and poison build works too. Supported.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/5/2015 9:19:39   
Front45

i mean that in 2 vs 2. almost all classes have 2 hard attacks

tank tech mages have stun/multi
support merces have aux/multi
tank blood mages have stun/multi and focus 5 blood mages have plasma cannon
bounty hunter dont have nothing like that but if u use tank build with high dex u have stun grenade and multi shot
but on cyber hunter u have nothing. if u use high tech build u have only plasma stun grenade. if u choose high dex u will have only multi shot only 1 skill for hard attack

its so bad for cybers. because look:

energy backup is improves with nothing (tech mage and tct merc)
energy parasite is improves with nothing (blood mage)
static smash is improves with nothing (merc)
static grenade improves with support
and static charge improves with support

almost all skill improves with none. they have fixed energy to get. need work on static charge too

emp grenade improves with tech
static charge improves with support
multi shot improves with dex
plasma grenade improves with tech

there is not correct something. because if i want play with tank build 2 vs 2 and i am cyber hunter, i must play with plasma grenade stun or multi shot, and plus static charge improves with support that is also bad because i cant get many energy. here is problem. go and solve
Post #: 4
7/5/2015 12:24:02   
Darkwing

Cyber hunter does have poison, so that works for all builds. And CH is more of a build killer. EMP takes away a lot of energy and you can counter them like that.

Not all classes must have a pure dex build, same way only 2 classes can make a support build that works for 2vs2( TLM and Mercenary.
Post #: 5
7/5/2015 12:50:20   
toannghe1997

supported
Even through I am not a cyber, I also realize that none has been able to make an effective build for this class. I remember that Ranloth said there were plans to replace the evoled classes 's skills with non copy ones (like fire ball) , so if this thread could provide good skill suggestions and reasons, it could be applied in game.
Post #: 6
7/5/2015 14:34:42   
Front45

Darkwing
after change static smash dont need anymore club, now every merc have sword

also tactical mercenary have sword and poison grenade

and if anyone is cyber hunter no one playing with claws. without claws u cant use poison skill

1. cheap shot. 2. masscare. 3. venom strike (poison) 4. shadow arts 5. malfunction 6. plasma grenade 7. multi shot

7 of 12 skills are unuseable for cyber hunters

also ther are bounty hunter. because look.

Tactical Mercenary fot attack and energy using these skills: Frenzy, aux, multi shot, poison, energy backup, surgical strike

Tech Mage for attack and energy using these skills: stun, multi, energy backup, assimilation, gun, (bludgeon, fire scythe if str tech mage)

mercenary for attack and energy using these skills: bunker, static smash, surgical strike, aux, multi shot

Blood Mage for attack and energy using these skills: energy parasite, mark of blood, plasma cannon (stun/multi for tank blood mage)

Bounty hunter is weak beacuse i am only using for attack: mark of blood, static grenade, and not often smoke. (also stun grenade and multi shot if tank bh but it 100% dont works on 1 vs 1)

And finally what skills are using cyber hunter with sword for attack and also energy. for energy emp and static charge ok. but static charge bad because they only getting 250 energy. need 300-350 energy fixed. and delete improves with support. this energy receiving skill is worst. and also for attack what have cyber hunter: nothing. malfunction? there will be blocks. tank build? nah because u can play only with stun plasma grenade or only with multi shot. the worst class is cyber hunter there

Aand also bounty hunter. bh's tank build dont works 1 vs 1 im losing against 36-37 lvls. because when i have tank build i need energy for hard attack. without energy i have only gun. focus 5 build is not good because there are many str build players and high ranks.

Best class is now 1st place: tech mage and tactical mercenary. they are the best with both builds. strength build both are good. and tank tech mage and support tactical mercenary is also fine. then 2nd place are blood mages. 3rd place left 3 classes. i say mercenary. because they have hybrid armor which protects for 4 turns. u hitting 30-60 damage only. 4th place is bounty hunter and 5th is cyber
Post #: 7
7/5/2015 15:10:53   
The berserker killer

Their problem is that they don't have any physical moves. Thats really ot
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
7/6/2015 1:53:20   
  Exploding Penguin

^
This.

Back when debuffs were a lot more reliable this wasn't really a problem but now that they aren't nearly as strong it's a huge detriment to the class. Fixing this alone would make the class a lot easier for people to play with.
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Cyber Hunter's Problem
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition