Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What do you think are the most unique builds (that work well)?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What do you think are the most unique builds (that work well)?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2015 20:20:58   
Jacobfarrow1

Topic. I've noticed that a lot, and I mean A LOT of builds are just copy-and-pastes. Almost nobody is creative anymore, which is sad. I do see a few people in videos with unique builds that use them well (urMenace's Blood Mage SuperCharge build comes to mind), but rarely in game. That may be because I'm only Level 34, but it's still sad.

So, why not reminisce about unique builds that were surprisingly effective? It could be something from the past, or even now.

I can't remember many that I've seen myself, but if I do, I'll post them (Or edit this post if there are no posts).

Sorry if this is the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to put this. Note that this is NOT a build request topic.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/12/2015 2:53:19   
8x

Old Support Merc with 110+ support was probably my favourite, it was so fun to just melt opponents in one or two attacks.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/12/2015 8:20:02   
InFlamed Fury

:D He saw my video :D

But sadly i don't think that anyone will be using that build now especially seeing as i have changed to Cyber Hunter and am currently testing out new builds. but 1st i need to farm up some more credits so i'm just rolling with a 5 focus with 850 hp and a little more stats into support than most 5F. So far it's been going well (Cyber Hunter isn't that bad IMO, not sure why everyone complains about it TBH)
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/12/2015 8:24:39   
overdead

Ikr. Cyber is <3
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/14/2015 1:47:24   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

But sadly i don't think that anyone will be using that build now especially seeing as i have changed to Cyber Hunter and am currently testing out new builds. but 1st i need to farm up some more credits so i'm just rolling with a 5 focus with 850 hp and a little more stats into support than most 5F. So far it's been going well (Cyber Hunter isn't that bad IMO, not sure why everyone complains about it TBH)

Because it has a much higher skill ceiling than any other class. That and the fact that there isn't any archetyped build people really know of for Cyber. The class doesn't have builds like caster dex TM, support merc/tlm, etc...

People actually have to put some thought into their builds (which is crazy and should never be done in ED as seen by playerbase demonstration) to play CH effectively.

An uncommon build that used to appear in 2v2 every now and then was 4 focus merc with a lot more max energy for more use of bunker buster and heal. It was really straightforward (level 9 heal and max bunker which both cost 33 energy and 99 max energy) and fairly easy to use but a bit different from other builds. I made a ton of wonky builds that worked decently well like my 150 energy CH build in 2v2.
Epic  Post #: 5
7/14/2015 7:05:53   
InFlamed Fury

You do have a good point @Exploding Penguin that the class is harder to make an effective build for, but seeing as this thread is made for unique builds i guess that i'll include another build that i used to use a little before the x10 update came out.

I think that i was one of the first couple of people to use this massacre build for cyber hunter.
Just as a warning the volume for the songs used was a little too load when i uploaded it and i didn't realize it until i uploaded, sorry in advance.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/12/2015 2:13:21   
Foulman

The support TLM with 300 res/def and 1145 health with 58 ish dex, tech and supp. By the guy called Critical Support.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/12/2015 5:10:24   
Ankh

My favorite build of all time was techmage with high hp, mana and tech, that you only could build with beta weapons back then, before it got nerfed and you had to put points in other stats to use the bolt attacks. It was so good, nobody could defeat it, it was so fun to have that OP. I really miss that time. :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
8/12/2015 6:02:14   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Please don't bump threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks.

Locked.
WhiteTiger
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What do you think are the most unique builds (that work well)?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition