Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cheap Shot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Cheap Shot
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2015 6:10:28   
nowras

This will affect BHs only as CH's cheap shot is going to be replaced with Cyber Shot.
for more information about Cyber Shot click here!

Compare level 1 cheap shot to level 1 Frenzy

Cheap shot ignores 9% def and requires blades, it has a 25% crit chance butnever happens. While frenzy ignores 10% def and increases health and energy by a good % and requires support.

Frenzy is way better.

So my suggestion is:

make cheap shot ingore 10% def and increases energy by % of the damage done.

Requires Blades and Support ( 15 support + 3 per a level)

Level 1 - 21%

Level 2 - 26%

Level 3 - 31%

Level 4 - 36%

Level 5 - 41%

Level 6 - 46%

Level 7 - 51%

Level 8 - 56%

Level 9 - 61%

Level 10 - 66%

why 66% at max level? It's because Frenzy gives u 22% health and gives u 44% energy (2x health) so 44%+22%=66% so it's the same as frenzy but with a pure energy regain.

< Message edited by nowras -- 7/13/2015 6:18:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/14/2015 21:59:47   
Variation

Basing its values on Frenzy is pretty silly in my opinion. Tactical Mercenaries have Battery Backup which doesn't steal the opposition's energy like Static Grenade does.

The overall idea is great but the end range(66%) is way too high in terms of energy regain from damage, even without the 10% defense ignore.

I would aim for something roughly along the lines of,
Level 1 - 20% damage to energy
Level 2 - 25% damage to energy
Level 3 - 28% damage to energy
Level 4 - 31% damage to energy
Level 5 - 33% damage to energy
Level 6 - 35% damage to energy
Level 7 - 37% damage to energy
Level 8 - 38% damage to energy
Level 9 - 39% damage to energy
Level 10 - 40% damage to energy

< Message edited by Variation -- 7/14/2015 22:16:49 >
Post #: 2
7/15/2015 15:22:19   
nowras

@Varitation Then I'd give the effect of Cyber Shot to BHs also so it will still be named Cheap shot but with the effect of Cyber Shot.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/16/2015 8:21:47   
Variation

Bounty Hunter already has a good enough drain via Static Grenade. I'm definitely for a change to Cheap Shot, but not one that would make it broken. Bounty Hunter in general is lacking in the strategy department and even BH focus builds most of the time work by overwhelming opponents with damage morseo than the other classes in my opinion.

However, as far as improving Bounty Hunter from a tactical standpoint it doesn't need
•An altered Cheap Shot returning too much energy as that could easily become broken.
•An altered Cheap Shot serving as a reversed Frenzy. Bounty Hunter already has more than capable energy draining capabilities as pointed out earlier.

The overall goal with my change to your idea was to make Cheap Shot(BH) more useful while at the same time not breaking Bounty Hunter as a whole. A Bounty Hunter running a Cheap Shot based build is laughable at best and the skill should definitely be changed in a way that makes playing as a Bounty Hunter more strategic.
Post #: 4
7/16/2015 16:01:27   
shadow.bane

u couldn't say it any better @Variation , well cheap shot tbh need to leave the game and at least give ch and bh a nuke move rather than block-able ignoring defense move . that's my opinion .
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/16/2015 21:18:29   
Stonehawk

Unblockable cheap shot, problem solved.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/16/2015 23:28:56   
Caststarter

Sorry to say this but this is a thread about a class specific skill. Please discuss classes and their skills in the appropriate class thread. ( All listed here. ) As such this thread will be locked accordingly.
DF  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Cheap Shot
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition