Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Pet Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> =AQW= Pet Suggestions
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2015 17:59:25   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Pet Suggestions Thread

This is the thread where you can suggest all manners of animals and critters to follow you around as your pet!

• Read the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules before posting.
  • No discussions allowed. Post comments or feedback in the =AQW= Player Suggestions Discussion Thread.

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 8/9/2015 11:57:08 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    7/13/2015 18:30:40   
    SlyCooperFan1

Resurrecting the Waterblobbie suggestion :D Years ago, there was a short-lived movement on the DF forums for support to recognize a creature we dubbed "Waterblobbie", who showed up here: http://www.artixwallpapers.com/images/wallpaper/df/df-aquella-1680x1050.jpg

I would love to see Waterblobbie come to AQWorlds :D
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    7/14/2015 8:23:21   
    Xeltonick

UFO
    A UFO pet. This ufo acts as an armor and as a pet too.
    AQW  Post #: 3
    7/14/2015 12:58:50   
    doomskuller

World Turtle pet
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    7/16/2015 20:13:01   
    Tana Pyre

AQWorlds ID: TANA

DRAGLINOID

AQW  Post #: 5
    7/21/2015 7:47:14   
    Twolly

I've drawn a Naval Commander set that comes with a pet for TLaPD 2015

Cow-Naval Commander
    Post #: 6
    7/23/2015 16:21:44   
    Overdog

Chibi Orc! Or troll...
    My Orc/Troll (Chibi)

Post edited to remove discussion. Please post feedback in the discussion thread instead. ~Zyrain

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 7/23/2015 17:45:21 >
    Post #: 7
    8/2/2015 5:10:02   
    Electus Iroas

full sized paragon pet/purified paragon pet

I think it would be really cool if these were AC pets that were
    full size (the size of players) and the purified paragon
    would cost more but give quests to earn the purified paragon
    plate armor set

P.S. the purified paragon set and pet would be along the lines
    of purified Caladbolg as far as color.

P.P.S. just incase anyone was wondering the pets would have
    the same proportions as Dage the Evil, unlike the more cartoony
    look of previous paragon pets.
    Post #: 8
    8/12/2015 4:43:45   
    Ankh

A soul ripper pet, the sword flying in the air just like the Nulgath sword pets, while it's awesome animation keeps flashing. I think it would be a great sword pet as it has an eye, so it actually could look like something that is living / watching over your character.
    Also when you click on it, it should active some cool quests, to get some cool versions of the soul ripper sword. Maybe the quests could give the soul ripper dual swords, that Zereldo is using?
    It should be sold for some big amount of AC, because it's really an awesome piece of art itself, I would suggest 1k+ but it should also be non tagged, if the AC price is that high.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    8/21/2015 23:15:51   
    Drid123

Please make Light pets, like good pets, not dark pets. For example, try making a light wolf, the opposite of Dark Wolf.
    Post #: 10
    9/2/2015 11:24:18   
    blockers123

NAME:blockers123

hey guys as a fandom of the one i mostly adore nulgath (miltonius) i want to give a suggestion on a new pet/sword .. https://twitter.com/PEsguerra/status/639089931227234304?s=09

this comes also with 2 other more versions// if it is added to the game.. i want the other 2 versions appear as when you click the original one.. means it has 3 image in all..then the last version has a quest :)
    this must come also with a lightning.. like the sword of nulgath
    version 2: the first one with little wings on the handle
    version 2.1: the second one
    https://twitter.com/PEsguerra/status/640109995355324416

note: incription says *NULGATHRECEIVESEVERYTHINGHEDESIRES*
    thanks!
    PS. i dont know how to do the skulls ;/
    if this is pushed.. i want it as "Sword of Apprentice" how about that?

< Message edited by blockers123 -- 9/6/2015 9:57:40 >
    AQW  Post #: 11
    9/15/2015 0:16:36   
    codenamev68

My suggestion is the Dimensional Golem, it's kinda based in the Dimensional Champion of Nulgath, but in my own style.

http://v-6-8.deviantart.com/art/Dimensional-Golem-560397446
    AQW  Post #: 12
    10/4/2015 0:08:47   
    deathshine

how about a pet version of archfiends? nulgath pets are so rare now and any that are still here are really only for members which sucks cuz once your membership runs out u cant use them. while dage has plenty of non-member pets.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    11/13/2015 10:46:12   
    chrono2

Please make a pet out of the Time-Travel Fairy!!
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
    11/16/2015 10:53:07   
    Jemster

Mutated Dragon Eye

Description 1: Uhh...what is that???

Description 2:
    After a fight between two alpha dragons, one of them got their eyes plucked (gross!), and was brought before Lore's mana reserves,
    where it mutated, formed its own limbs and developed its own life.

Elemental Totems

They look a bit cute, aren't they? They sometimes argue who would take the bottom.

< Message edited by Jemster -- 12/2/2015 8:23:00 >
    AQW  Post #: 15
    12/11/2015 12:05:12   
    Llucey427

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, I drew this 2 years ago and only found the forums yesterday

http://turtletaang98.deviantart.com/art/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Moglin-577389947

up there is the link not sure if this is going to come out right

anyway it's only Mikey I didn't draw the others cause Mikey is my favorite and didn't think they would make it in to the game

if you don't go along with this idea that's fine I just wanted to show you guys :P

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA MOGLINS!!!

< Message edited by Llucey427 -- 12/11/2015 12:13:04 >
    Post #: 16
    12/15/2015 9:56:31   
    Fancy

Hello Can you guys make Potion pets .. so we can click on the pet and buy potions this would be helpful .. thanks
    Post #: 17
    12/19/2015 19:58:41   
    Nicholas Casey

I would like to suggest a ac item for them Blood Titan a cape such as the The Legion Titan has or the Royal Battle Mage has I suggest gold spikes such as the monster Frosty has but instead of snow on the spikes a type of red cloth much going with the color of the class.
    my bad wrong thing :o but thr should be a small blood titan pet :D

< Message edited by Nicholas Casey -- 12/19/2015 20:02:53 >
    AQW  Post #: 18
    12/21/2015 22:36:11   
    deather98

I can think of only one thing as either a pet/class/ enemy to fight and that be the most feared creature of the final fantasy series. Not the chocobo, not the behemoth, not even the pupu [though tempting for ufo theme.] But the perfect poker faced, robed wearing, lantern and knife carrying, green skinned, subterrean and marsh lands dwelling, bane of all gamers world wide....The TONBERRY
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
    1/21/2016 14:22:23   
    karinpan

Moglin OF Nulgath

http://pamelamilena.deviantart.com/art/Moglin-of-Nulgath-402227696
    AQW  Post #: 20
    1/22/2016 10:39:14   
    R

i think we need astral orb pet comeback,because farming for nulgath item such as a nulgath nation house is so hard,or make an other version an orb pet who give a quest nulgath item with another version like a paragon pet (:
    AQW  Post #: 21
    1/28/2016 3:43:29   
    ShadowMoon

a vulture of nulgath
    full moon cape made into a full moon pet.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    3/24/2016 16:44:55   
    MalakaiOS

I already made the Sword version of this but here is the Pet version of it called (Emissary Blade Of Malakai) (battle pet) i would like to recommend a unique animations like any type of unique animations and it matches the color and the Pet animation of the sword it the (soul mender ) animation on the bottom of the blade and the (Sword Of Nulgath) animation which is the wavy thing it would look so awesome so cool

1st animation ( http://imgur.com/e0IfcT7 ) ( http://imgur.com/9hjoWyv )

2nd animation ( http://imgur.com/ilmrYTH ) ( http://imgur.com/DF2hZUB )

Battle pet animations)

the first strike would be the counter strike from the fiend blade , please take a look at this image of the animation ( http://imgur.com/XmbKG0O )

the second strike would be the last hit from the 3 hit combo from the fiend blade in OverSoul , please take a look at this image ( http://imgur.com/Vvi5FWv )

Now all of the battle pet animation color would be Orange and black so it would fit the sword

full information about what type of animation i want and thanks , if there is any problem just PM me please

http://imgur.com/ERJuzKQ

any kinda of a problem Pm me please and i will be available

My char: Malakaii

< Message edited by MalakaiOS -- 3/28/2016 5:17:40 >
    AQW  Post #: 23
    4/4/2016 22:06:53   
    AQW Legacy

I am in shackles and in a state of astonishment as to why Nulgath nation has not had the next BIG SWORD PET with rare and brand new demandable quests. There has been a SEVERE LACK of Nulgath
    pets which have straight DENIED Nulgath farmers, and nearly all of his pets, even his rare pets are either MEMBER-ONLY or rare, while his obvious rival of Dage has NUMBEROUS NON-MEMBER
    pets which come along FREQUENTLY.

On the behalf of thousands of players and hundreds of old players, there are many who wish to have a pet of the CALIBER of the Oblivion Blade of Nulgath (Rare) Pet and NEW VOID ORB PETS offering
    a brand new rare VOID BREED SETS.

This brings me to the pet suggestion of a BRAND NEW (NEXT BIG THING FOR NULGATH NATIONS) sword pet with rare quests. I believe the pet should be quite pricey and should be AC exclusive.
    The pet should have rare quests to help assist in farming Nulgath reagents because as far as many are concerned, thousands of new players and old players combined do not have the original and rare
    Oblivion Blade of Nulgath (rare) sword pet with quests. This pet is also one of the many reasons why hundreds, if not thousands want the Dage Vs Nulgath war to continue so they can have
    the opportunity to grab brand new rares and possibly this pet request.

The pet should have exclusive quests with a possible rare weapon if needed to attract and make up for its price of 2000 AC~3000 AC which should be the set price. The pet should be pricey because
    it WOULD offer 5 or more rare quests (as the original Oblivion Blade of Nulgath (rare) sword pet with rare quests offers)

Due to this reason, the Nulgath farming sword pet would attract so many people and can also be used as "War Preperation" gear for the much requested Dage Vs Nulgath War to finally CONTINUE.
    The pet should either be called "Evolved Oblivion Blade of Nulgath" or something that will represent Nulgath's return to Lore as that is the official in game description of DirtLicker's NPC in the /archportal
    map.

Despite the Gem of Nulgath pet being released, it doesn't offer the same popularity and attraction as the original Oblivion Blade of Nulgath (rare) sword pet which has INCREDIBLE demand to
    this day. The sword pet should be for all players for this reason as it would distinguish itself by being a hefty AC item for all players.

I am also confused as to why the next BIG OFFICIAL/NEW VOID BREED/VOID ORB PET has not become a thing since the absence of Nulgath content since the last couple of YEARS! This is absolutely
    demoralizing to the newer players whonever had a chance to have a RARE and BRAND NEW profound feeling of a real and newfangled Void Breed Set with Nulgath themes. It is self-evident that Nulgath
    is incredibly popular. With the relevant Nulgath classes coming out, this would be a perfect time to accompany a rare Artist Showcase for the NPC of Nulgath. Yes, this would mean that artists of AE
    should work together on at least one or two new Void Orb Pets which offer one new official Void Breed with its set. This isn't asking for much as Nulgath nation has not received many releases at all with
    the absence of a comforting quantity of Nulgath content over the past few YEARS. This should be taken into SERIOUS considerations as well as the "EVOLVED OBLIVION BLADE OF NULGATH" sword pet
    with RARE quests which would assist in Nulgath farming and possibly provide a rare item (possibly weapon versions of the "Evolved" Oblivion Blade of Nulgath" sword pet). As you can see, there is
    just to much potential with Nulgath and what can be done with the official release of two new Nulgath classes coming out.

These pets should seriously be part of the official continuation of Dage vs Nulgath that should be this year/summer and/or part of the release of the brand New Nulgath classes being released. The
    Void Orb pets should be AC exclusive or one of them should be up for all players for very difficult farming; and the "Evolved Oblivion Blade of Nulgath" rare pet would assist in doing so. This is a perfect
    duo of releases with the Nulgath content that has been released and is planning on being released!!!

< Message edited by AQW Legacy -- 4/4/2016 22:17:05 >
    Post #: 24
    4/4/2016 23:04:45   
    tyler6111

Random Servant of Nulgath!

A unique pet idea! You gain a random pet whenever you requip it and each has their own special quest(s)!
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> =AQW= Pet Suggestions
    Page 1 of 41234>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition