Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Pet Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Pet Suggestions
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2016 3:34:36   
Unzen

Try Those, you guys will like =D

Little Jack Battle Pet: http://dreadhummer.deviantart.com/art/Little-jack-601532387?q=gallery%3ADreadHummer%2F58440842&qo=4

Soul Taker: http://dreadhummer.deviantart.com/art/A-Little-Pet-Soul-Taker-601532333?q=gallery%3ADreadHummer%2F58440842&qo=7

Little Contrat: http://dreadhummer.deviantart.com/art/Little-Contrat-601532357?q=gallery%3ADreadHummer%2F58440842&qo=6
AQW  Post #: 26
4/22/2016 17:05:52   
Shirifuari

id like a humanoid robot the same size as my character as a pet like Zeke from the CTRL+ALT+DEL event. (i wish i could go to that event again...)

or atleast make a pet out of my 2nd character.
AQW  Post #: 27
5/2/2016 21:56:31   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

What about a Carnax pet? It's a pretty cool monster that I would love to have one walking next to me while I fight a Gorillaphant. However, it should be as big as the Baby Chaos Dragon since it's a pretty massive creature.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
5/20/2016 8:30:45   
Dethena

Chaos puppy.
The name says it all.
AQW  Post #: 29
5/22/2016 4:49:26   
poesiemau

What about a drakath pet? i was thinking of a new bank pet being unlockable trough hard work. personnaly i was thinking of a new quest for the chaotic fairy, called "drakath as a pet??". this quest would have a description saying something like "you've rebuild drakaths armour and are now a champion of chaos, this means that the remaining soul of drakath listens to you and only you, if you can bring my some items beloning to it i can capture it allowing it to help you on you're travels. the quest would need for completing: -100 treasure chests
-100 moglin meals
-drakaths wings
-drakaths sword
-face of chaos (not the ascending version)
upon completing you would receive drakath as a pet with a little chaotic diamond in his chest. this pet would battle for you when equiped with a pet class, eg. necromancer, and would open the bank when you click his diamond.
thank you for you're time
AQW  Post #: 30
5/27/2016 7:30:14   
Cons

I would really like the older paragon pets to be updated to better compete with new pets. No need to make them as good as the very recent ones but old ones such as the ascended paragon pet are LITERALLY useless now. I get more legion tokens from the dreadrock quest than from the ascended paragon pet.
At least the original paragon pet got some cool item drops but AE seem to be neglecting other old paragon pets.

< Message edited by king of RAGE -- 5/28/2016 12:19:16 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/27/2016 9:27:17   
shaunmatthew21

By the way... How about adding a Cyber Crystal Phoenix Blade Pet Quest to nulgath larvae or anywhere...
Post #: 32
5/28/2016 9:30:24   
poesiemau

What about the first ever support battle pet? i was thinking in the line of a pet (non-mem)
obtainable trough a quest or item drop, eg the kity boo boo secret could become this pet
it would give you a pet, in my example kity boo boo, or you could also combine this with
a quest from the chaotic fairy where you would get a mini drakath as support.
the pet would not attack during battle like other battle pets but would give you a
random 30 sec boost every Minute in battle, eg i could increase outgoing dmg by 25%
or i could increase drop rates should the monster get killed while this boost is active
or it could grant double gold and xp when you kill the monster while the boost is active.
this would give aqw a whole new dimension of strategizing before battle, could become
a whole new type of farming or just an awesome in battle edge.
what do you think?
AQW  Post #: 33
5/28/2016 12:12:12   
Maiconpdr1996

Derp PINK Melon
(for Pink-splosion Shop on 6.10.16)

and

Derp BaconMelon
I cool version of "BaconCat" and decided to make Derpina (My pet favorite game).
DF AQW  Post #: 34
6/1/2016 14:18:10   
kamikampi

Skunk pet.

Chaos Skunk Pet (2 Versions)

Char name: Kamikampi

Made by me on request and idea from Werepyre191

< Message edited by kamikampi -- 6/1/2016 14:20:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/5/2016 17:13:29   
peacemaker

Iv'e read the rules, and to the best of my knowledge, my following pet suggestion is within the rules.

Right. I cannot draw, but this idea refers to in - game art/arts, so I give reference to the Baconcat Force Face helm, the Kitty Skyfighter armour, and the Kitty Skyfighter Cape cape items.

I looked through the items in this weeks Baconcat release, and whilst there's a Ziri Sharkrider Cape cape item and a Sharkrider Ziri pet, (which, when both equiped at the same time hover at around the same place,) there's no Kitty Skyfighter pet.

Now, I think that it would be reasonable to have a Kitty Skyfighter pet, since Ziri's sharkrider is both a cape AND a pet, so I think that a Kitty Skyfighter pet/battlepet would be reasonable.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
6/12/2016 2:35:34   
Ferozakh

far0's ArchFiend Getup: https://twitter.com/HeroViolatorFer/status/741880717676675073

After witnessing Nulgath's absence when Dage cheated during the Evil War, far0 appeared out of nowhere and is ignorant about the incident. Because of Nulgath's craziest protocols, far0 has to don the ArchFiend attire.

He's just hungry, you own him, you feed him.
Tweet to @HeroViolatorFer if you have any queries!
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
7/10/2016 9:09:12   
lord 2evil

Hi

I've been meaning to do this for a while now but just never got round to it.

I'd like to request a change to the Golden Phoenix pet.
http://aqwwiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/golden-phoenix/GoldenPhoenix.png

As I remember it, the pet was only available during the 1st week after AQW officially launched; I've been sure to keep this pet in my bank so as to not accidentally sell it.
My request is to change it from a Legend pet to a normal pet.

The reason is simply that i feel this is a bragging rights item. It's there to show how long someone has been here, similar to the golden star sword, but it is a bit redundant if I cannot equip it. I know most pets are MEANT to be member exclusives but I honestly would love to have this following me around as, for me, its an item of pride.

I recently checked the pet description and saw that has changed too. it originally stated that it was only available for the 1st week of AQW but now it doesnt; would be cool if it showed that again.

I sincerely hope you will take my request into consideration as I have been playing AQW since it launched and want to show that to world.

regards
Lord 2evil

Image tags removed. -Laos

< Message edited by Laos -- 7/10/2016 12:21:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
7/26/2016 10:48:08   
GreenKnight

mini knight color custome
angel
Post #: 39
8/4/2016 0:52:29   
Domnal the Deceitful

as a callback to the original game i would like to see the return of the
Cinder Wolf, Protector Pet, and various others from the clans.

aqw name: Rediniowa
aq name: Dmitri

Signature removed. Please do not use your signature in this forum, as per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 8/4/2016 16:26:56 >
AQW  Post #: 40
8/20/2016 13:24:29   
HowToImproveTheGame

So, I was taking the time to re-view some of the storyline cutscenes in the game (welcome break from farming) and In the last quarter of the Sandsea, I came across that djinn, Saahir, who helped the hero go to the djinn world and defeat tibicenas. I miss that djinn, but I think he would make a great pet. I wish that there would be a saahir pet, non member (he helped non members in the cutscenes, too) and 1% drop from Tibicenas (Well, I enjoy fighting him.) There could also be a battle pet of him, as a drop from ultra tibicenas but then members would go for that and it would be only non members fighting for the normal one, so battle pet as 0.5% drop from regular tibicenas maybe, or make the battle pet also non member. Developer's decision, I just thought this would be a nice new pet.
Possible Description:
Efreet has given you another wish, and healed Saahir! Now you have a djinn with you wherever you go, meaning that the only thing that could defeat you is another one. Or as Zahart found out, your own!
Post #: 41
8/22/2016 22:14:01   
mightymage1234

A dragon pet based off of lores moon with a white and light blue coloration. I would like it to have a member vertion available through drops from dragon monsters and a AC version through yulgars.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
9/3/2016 9:51:50   
Rare Rarity

DragonCorn Baby Butter Pet Suggestion this for mogloween event in AQW.

DragonCorn Baby Butter Pet on twitter.

DragonCorn Baby Butter Pet imgur picture.

My Character Name: Rare

Thanks for reading! Hope my items could get released, too!

Twitter:
@AQWsRare

AQW  Post #: 43
9/5/2016 9:20:03   
Man With Moglin

Prometheus Dragon Pet - 9/5/2016

Imgur: http://imgur.com/NrvWKyq

Post on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EldantAQW/status/772786053254000640

Vampiric Baby Dragon Pet - 9/8/2016

Imgur: http://imgur.com/Eeczafj

Post on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EldantAQW/status/773867049512677376

Flying Pumpkin Pet - 10/8/2016

Imgur: http://imgur.com/RopD4Hp

Post on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EldantAQW/status/774650549622804480

Suggestion by: Eldant

< Message edited by Man With Moglin -- 9/10/2016 12:49:16 >
AQW  Post #: 44
9/17/2016 22:34:02   
MaligKnight

As simplistic as this is, i'm sure everyone will want this pet.

since we already have a shiba inu/doge pet around, why not a samoyed/shoob?
DF AQW  Post #: 45
9/25/2016 18:04:35   
leo the III

Ive got an idea for a pet, its an angry dog on a lead that is a battle pet that attacks any near by mobs without the players command, this would be useful for farming because it gets boring after a while without someone to talk to and it is hard to maintain a conversation and stay alive at the same time so the dog could attack for you so you just need to click the numbers on your keyboard, the lazy mans/gals pet!
Post #: 46
10/9/2016 11:51:01   
Jellybeeny

Chaos Sp-eye- Remember those sp-eyes from Mobius? Make them smaller and you'd have a good pet for role players who want to be Chaos Lords!
I realized there was a Chaos Flying eye so I changed the name.

Chaotic Jimmy the Eye- A legendary version of Jimmy the Eye made chaotic. All it takes is a recoloration of Jimmy the Eye.

Ninjat- Remember how in Adventure Quest, you had to help Safiria deal with Lycans and got turned into a ninja cat? That could be a great pet for aspiring ninjas!

Tiger Battle Pet- By the power of Graveskul- whoops! Wrong universe. A good pet nonetheless.

Beleen's Pretty Kitty- A pet that both Artix AND Daimyo don't like.

Undead Puppy- Your best friend. Forever! Until a paladin comes along at least.

That's just a few I have for now. Let me know what you think! :3

< Message edited by Jellybeeny -- 10/9/2016 17:36:48 >
AQW  Post #: 47
10/23/2016 1:14:00   
Monferno

Here's one: Larvae and Drudgen(name subject to change) - basically, a pet obtained through a quest or 10 or through a merge shop for those who own both pets. It would have the quests from both pets and would conveniently set free an inventory slot for players who own both.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
10/23/2016 6:38:54   
Rare Rarity

Suggestion Pets for Cyber Monday 2016!

My Character Page: http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Rare

3 Pets

Name Pet.
1. Zorber
2. Digital Slime
3. Zardiator

post on twitter

Thanks for reading! Hope my items could get released, too!

Twitter:
@AQWsRare
AQW  Post #: 49
11/7/2016 14:27:02   
Lo9851

Suggestion: Dark Astral Orb pet

Rarity: Black Friday seasonal
Cost: 1500 AC

http://imgur.com/a/VXNeD

Based on: Astral Orb Pet
Starts a quest similar to Astral Orb Pet's Quest when clicked on. (Only available to pet owner)

My idea with this suggestion is to give a chance to the new and returning players who is interested to farm Nulgath get access to Astral Orb farming quests and encourage farming. Please note that Nulgath is one of the attractive and popular zones, most of Nulgath items require massive farming and naturally there is a demand for farming pets such as Astral Orb pet.

< Message edited by Lo9851 -- 11/8/2016 1:49:56 >
DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Pet Suggestions
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition