Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Pet Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Pet Suggestions
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2018 11:44:23   
Locithes

I would like to see a way (quest-wise or other) in which a player could change between Drudgen the Assistant and Craig and Bamboozle.

Although both pets have similarities and the same price, they also have different aspects which make you want to obtain the other pet aswell.

I suggest that the devs implement a way in which we could for example turn in and give up Drudgen and get Craig & Bamboozle as a reward (a long with other requirements ofcourse). The will to change the pet should obviously come with a hefty price.
AQW  Post #: 76
4/23/2018 16:29:52   
PentHouse

I want to suggest that Oblivion Bank Pet should be same size as Oblivion Pet (Mem)... Since Kaiju Rider Quibble Bank (Rare) have big flash layout in game why can't Normal Size Oblivion Bank Pet would be in game?
AQW  Post #: 77
5/4/2018 10:38:41   
poesiemau

What about a drakath pet? i was thinking of a new bank pet being unlockable trough hard work. personnaly i was thinking of a new quest for the chaotic fairy, called "drakath as a pet??". This way it adds some perks to the hardest in-game item and refreshes it existence while rewarding veteran players who spend the hours getting it with a cool endgame bonus like what happens more and more in the new endgame rewards eg. burning blade of abezoth with it dmg bonus.
this quest would have a description saying something like "you've rebuild drakaths armour and are now a champion of chaos, this means that the remaining soul of drakath listens to you and only you, if you can bring my some items beloning to it i can capture it allowing it to help you on you're travels.
the quest would need for completing: -100 treasure chests
-100 moglin meals
-drakaths wings
-drakaths sword
-face of chaos (not the ascending version)
upon completing you would receive drakath as a pet with a little chaotic diamond in his chest. this pet would battle for you when equiped with a pet class, eg. necromancer, and would open the bank when you click his diamond.
thank you for you're time

Hey,

with the endgame shifting more and more to nulgath and the most basic quest there taking up to multiple days to complete i would love to see a new blade with a new set of quests: the void light of destiny pet

how to obtain:
a quest from oblivion: "repurposing the void light of destiny" (vlod)
for this you need to turn in the following:
-vlod
-5th betrayel blade of nulgath (pet)
-6th betrayel blade of nulgath (pet)
-7th betrayel blade of nulgath (pet)
-8th betrayel blade of nulgath (pet)
-unidentified 13
-voucher of nulgath (non-member)
-the ascending light of destiny: this allows it to have a general boost like all the ascending variants do
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
other items as requirements that would give a nice edge to the quest allowing the pet itself to have certain boosts

-the burning blade of azebeth: this opens the pet up for a possible dmg buff
-the eye of chaos: a buyable item from maya at mount doomskull at rank 10 chaos, you need after something to awaken the blade :p

the pet itself:
appearence: it's a vlod with the eyes of the skull purple from chaos and its animation is red lightning simular to the blade of azebeth

quests:
-vlod: the quest is simular to the "nulgath (larvae)" except the requirements are just Mana Energy for Nulgath x1
the rewards are also different: you will receive one of the following: dark crystal shar, diamond of nulgath, tainted gem, gem of nulgath, totem of nulgath,
voucher of nulgath, voucher of nulgath (non-member)
you may receive 2x dark crystal shard, diamond of nulgath, tainted gem, gem of nulgath, totem of nulgath

-totem of nulgath: this quest is simular to "voucher item: totem of nulgath" except the requirements are only 30 essence of nulgath, rewards are the same

quests that are an upgrade from the betrayel blade pet quests:

-void bone dust reagents: the requirements are the same, the rewards are doubled: 2x tainted gems

-void cube reagent: the requirements are the same, rewards are doubled: 2x tainted gems

-void essence of defeat reagent: the requirements are the same, rewards are doubled: 2x dark crystal shard or 4x dark crystal shard

Hopefully this will reach other nulgath fans asswel as the moderators and finally get a little help while farming all day :p

Merged double-post. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 5/8/2018 12:10:56 >
AQW  Post #: 78
7/15/2018 7:27:27   
Fyrsa

Could all battle pet classes receive permanent battle pets for those who own the classes?
Talking the the class seller with the class could unlock a quest to get the permanent version of the pet.
(Darkside and Arcane/Mystical Dark Casters could talk to Dage).

EDIT: Could the Grrrberus Watchdog / Battledog be made non-members? Perhaps they could be added to the Merge Shop.
e.g. 500 Palace tokens for pet, then a few thousand legion tokens to upgrade it to a battle pet.
To keep the value of the member versions, the f2p ones could be smaller in size.

< Message edited by Fyrsa -- 9/21/2018 2:12:24 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 79
10/9/2018 2:15:13   
yoshi9854

So, my suggestion is actually quite simple to implement, and I think it'd be another great end game farming idea . . . Tiny Fluffy the Dracolich Pet
There is already a Tiny Chaos Fluffy Pet, but I'd like one that is not chaorrupted
(This is the Chaos version)
http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/tiny-chaos-fluffy-pet-ac

The regular version exists as a monster as well so, the color palette is super simple to swap out
(Regular Version)
http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/fluffy-the-dracolich

I think it logically makes sense to add this pet, since we have a large quest for Sepulchure's Doomknight Armor, the Necrotic Sword of Doom, we are getting a quest for Sepulchure's Helmet this Friday and I would be more than willing to farm for a while to get my favorite dracolich as a pet!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 80
10/17/2018 3:47:39   
augustasx

Healer Companion Pet
https://twitter.com/AugustReavau/status/1052209954503954432
AQW  Post #: 81
11/5/2018 5:26:41   
White_Knight

a stalagbite style dragon that is gold and blue to match the new apocalyptic dragonlord set
Post #: 82
12/10/2018 6:44:04   
cookiechoco

Can they make crag and bomboozle non mem because it is too expesive to be members only may be players that have that have crag but their membership is already expired will ba happy if this happen because they will not need to buy every month or yearly membership st t hey will buy acs every time
Post #: 83
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Pet Suggestions
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition