Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions
Page 17 of 19«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/3/2018 12:15:09   
zyronos

my suggestion: Priest

this class is a party support class that has only buffs and debuffs (and a group heal). i personly think this class should not be hard to get.

priests gain mana when:
Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
Are struck by an enemy in combat

Auto Attack
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 0 Mana
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Physical
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers. Deals damage based on your weapon damage.
(85% weapon damage)

sharp shield
Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 9 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: increases your and your ally's damage by 5% and damage reduction by 10%. both stack up to 5.

sink
Rank Needed: 2
Mana Cost: 30 Mana
Cooldown: Seconds
Description: decreases your enemy's haste by 30% and hit chance by 20%. both last for 6 seconds.

help from above
Rank Needed: 3
Mana Cost: 10 Mana
Cooldown: 9 Seconds
Description: mana regains 30% faster for 10 seconds and your and your ally's crit change increases by 15%.

Rank Needed: 4
icreases dodge chance by 10%.
increases your haste by 10%

Heal for everyone!
Rank Needed: 5
Mana Cost: 25 Mana
Cooldown: 8 Seconds
Description: Heals a friendly target for a large amount immediately, and up to 3 additional nearby targets for a smaller amount. , healing for an additional amount over 16 seconds, and restoring some mana to the caster when the target takes damage.

rank 10:
increases heal by 15%

Signature removed. Please do not use your signature in this forum, as per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 1/3/2018 17:21:57 >
Post #: 401
1/6/2018 15:47:13   
Sythron

At the time of posting AQW has no classes which auto attacks cost mana. I thought this could make a cool class if utilised well. (We don't want an absolute mana hog, do we?) So this is my Deadeye class. It is a ranged class with its own mana regeneration model.
Notes: Has a unique mana regeneration model which makes it only able to gain mana from Rechamber.
Would have a CardClasher style build.

Passives:
Rank 4: Deadly = Increased Crit Chance | Accurate = Increased Hit Chance
Rank 10: Target Practice (Small chance to deal insane amounts of damage to all targets on screen at the cost of all mana. Applies rechamber.)

Skill 1 (Auto Attack): Six-Shooter (200% Weapon Damage | 2 Second Cooldown)
Your trusty revolver consists of six shots. The first 5 bullets are standard each costing 20 mana and doing the intended damage. The last shot costs 0 mana and does double damage and is guaranteed to hit. It still has the ability to crit as well. After this last shot has been applied, applies rechamber which full regenerates your mana (ammo) but you can't attack or use abilities for 2 seconds.

Skill 2: Fan the Hammer (Mana Cost: 0-100 | 12 Second Cooldown)
Consumes all mana available and does large damage scaling by the amount of mana consumed. Applies rechamber which full regenerates your mana (ammo) but you can't attack or use abilities for 2 seconds.

Skill 3: Zero In (Mana Cost: 0 | 15 Second Cooldown)
Steady your shots which heavily increases Hit Chance, Crit Chance and Crit Damage, however, reduces your Haste and Dodge Chance. Replaces "Quick to The Draw".

Skill 4: Trickshot (Mana Cost: 20 | 16 Seconds)
At the expense of one of your shots, you throw your gun in the air as the trigger is being pulled. If it hits your enemy, applies "Headshot" which stuns for a brief period and applies a moderate DoT. Also Applies "within range" which increases the amount of damage they take. If the enemy is not hit, the bullet will be shot at you. As you skillfully dodge the bullet, you gain "Blood Rush" which heals you for a moderate amount as well as "Adrenaline Rush" which reduces your damage taken for a medium amount of time.

Skill 5: Quick to The Draw (Mana Cost: 0 |15 Second Cooldown)
Hastily fire your weapon, heavily increasing your Haste and Dodge Chance, however, reducing your Hit Chance, Crit Chance and Crit Damage. Replaces 'Zero In".

Unchecked the "Add signature" box. Please do not check the "Add signature" box regardless of whether you are using a signature or not, as signatures are not allowed in this forum per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules, and we don't want signatures to pop up in this forum later on should you decide to use one. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 1/6/2018 19:27:46 >
AQW  Post #: 402
1/14/2018 10:56:48   
zyronos

new class Suggestion: Alchemist

I have 2 ideas how to implement this class. So i write both down.

Alchemists gain mana when they:

Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
Are struck by an enemy in combat

100% weapon damage

Auto Attack
Rank Needed: 0
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.
Damage dealt is based on your weapon damage.

Heal Potion
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Description: Drink a health Potion that ablies a hot (heal over time).

Mana Potion
Cooldown: 25 Seconds
Description: Drink a Mana Potion that ablies a mot (Mana over time).

Poisen Potion
Mana Cost: 15 Mana
Cooldown: 13 Seconds
Description: You poisen the food of your enemy that aplies a dot (damage over time).

new experiment
Mana Cost: 55 Mana
Cooldown: 20 Seconds
Description: If hot is active you reduce incoming damage by 20%
If mot is active your endurence increases by 10% but lowers your damage output by 7%.
If dot is active, the dot gets consumend and deals 300% weapon damage.
If nothing is active you stun your enemy, because you messt up by trying to make a new potion.

rank 4:
10% haste increase
10% damage increase

rank10:
haste and defence increase by 8%

OR

this is a combo version

Auto Attack
Damage dealt is based on your weapon damage.

Leaf
Mana Cost: 12 Mana
Description: You found a leaf. and heals you for a very little amount.

Fish
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Description: You found a fish. Your enemy doesn't like that smell whitch decreases his haste by 8%.

Feather
Mana Cost: 12 Mana
Description: You found a feather. It increases your endurence by 9%.

Flower of Doom
Description: You found Sepulchures Flower of Doom. Your enemy is scared and does 8% less damage.

rank 4:
10% haste increase
10% defence increase

rank 10:
10% damage increase

Now here are the combos;
feather + leaf = heal
fearher + fish = get mana
fish + flower of doom = dot
fish + leaf + flower of doom = dot on yourself
feather + feather + feather = haste increase by 30%
leaf + fish + feather + flower of doom = thorns (enemy hits itself)
flower of doom + fish + flower of doom = nuke
fish + fish + leaf = hot on enemy
fearher + flower of doom = enemy defence decrease by 30%

these were combos i could think of.

< Message edited by zyronos -- 1/14/2018 10:58:16 >
Post #: 403
1/15/2018 1:17:46   
AkRiLoThSolo

Why not make the 'Elemental Dragon Slayer' a 'Class'? I mean, you have to hunt Boss Type Dragons and search for '7 Keys'?
Post #: 404
1/15/2018 7:11:26   
yasesay123

Intro: Naval Commander, Paladin Highlord, DoomKnight Overlord, what do these classes have in common? They are stronger with party members (and requires you to spend real money to acquire one of them), I like to call these classes "Leader-type Class", now I suggest a New Leader-type Class that is accessible for all players but extremely hard to get, make it harder to get than Tier-2 Classes (Blaze Binder & Stone Crusher) but not as hard to get as Void Highlord, heck maybe make it even harder to get since it's the first of it's kind. And since I REALLY love Necromancer but I think it can be improved into something more interesting, like a High level Master Tactician that commands an Undead ARMY and not just ONE SKELETON. So...How about a Necromancer Rework, not technically a Rework since it's a NEW Class unlike the Shaman Revamp.

Please Read: There are many things I love about the classes in AQW, at first the classes were very simple and straightforward but then a lot of changes came and made classes different from one another;
• Rank 10 passives
• Necromancer came with Battle pets
• Ranger with ranged attacks
• Paladin Slayer with Heal stopping
• Dragon Knight's effect changing Spell Blade
• Elemental Dracomancer came with Negative Mana cost
• Battlemage's Magical Auto Attacks
• Chaos Slayer with AOE to single target switching skill
• Archfiend and StoneCrusher with their "Special Passives"
• DoomKnight Overlord with Party Member boosts
• Paladin Highlord affecting 19 allied units
• Great Thief with Rank 1/10 passive
• I also love Shaman's infinite damage potential but that would defeat the purpose of making this class stronger with more party members/better in groups but only pretty average in solos
I love the uniqueness these additions brought so I said to myself "What about a class that has everything while still adding something new to it." I know you might be thinking "OH HELL NO IT'S TOO OP!" or something like "How can you fit all of this into 1 class?". Well, why not see for yourself ^_^

Necrolock (tentative name)

Base Stat: same as Shaman, high INT, END & WIS

Recommended Enhancements: Spellbreaker
Wizard
Luck

Description: As a Necrolock you have knowledge on various species of undead creatures and the magic to bind them to do your bidding, control the tide of battle by empowering your minions, manipulating other heroes and toying with your enemies while laughing diabolically in the shadows.

Mana Regen: Gains mana whenever an enemy takes damage from one of the Necrolock's skills. (like DeathKnight)

Ecto Fire (Auto Attack)
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 5 Mana
Cooldown: 4 Seconds
Type: Magical/Auto Attack/Ranged
Description: A ranged fireblast that contains various undead magic
Effects:
- 135% Weapon Damage
- Reduces the target's outgoing damage by 10%, Stacks up to 5 times, lasts for 6 Seconds
- 50% chance to activate Necro Mastery
- Long Range
- Hits up to 3 targets if Necrotic Command is active
- Additional effects added from skills and Necro Mastery can hold up to 3 "Undead Magics"
-Unable to attack without mana
Notes: Yep, an Auto Aattack that costs Mana, let's try it? To manage Mana just learn when to stop attacking, same principle as fighting Doomkitten

Soul Rip
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 13 Mana or 10% Total HP
Cooldown: 3 Seconds
Type: Magical/Ranged
Description: Sever, devour or transfer souls.
Effects:
- Apllies Ghostly Magic to the user, Ecto Fire's next hit applies Soulless to the target which does a Moderate DoT, lasts 4 Seconds, that steals 1 additional Mana per tick, replaces Skeletal Magic and Zombie Magic.
- Sever Souls, 180% Weapon Damage (Increase by 5% for each Party Member), adds a small DoT on the target and applies Soul Collected on the user, Stacks up to 5, lasts 8 seconds.
- At 5 Stacks, Consume Souls is applied, a Moderate Heal (Healing Increased by 2% for each Party Member), Soul Collected is then reset
- Transfer your souls to restore your Undead Paragon, Transfer Souls, a Moderate HoT (Healing Increased by 2% for each Party Member and Stacks of Soul Collected) lasts for 4 Seconds, Costs 10% HP
- 60% chance to apply Necrosis on enemies, making them take 30% more damage for 4 Seconds
Notes: This is your main sustaining ability, also keep your Undead Paragon alive, what's Undead Paragon? Scroll down to the Rank 5 Skill 😈

Skeletal Grip
Rank Needed: 2
Mana Cost: 25 Mana
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Description: Summon giant skeletal hands and slow down your enemies with a Painful Grip, or Crush the Bones of your weak minion.
Effects:
- Reduces enemy Haste by 20% for 6 Seconds
- Applies Skeletal Magic to the user, Ecto Fire's next hit applies Crippled which Reduces the target's Evasion by 20% for 5 Seconds, replaces Ghostly Magic and Zombie Magic.
- Applies Crushed Bones to Undead Paragon increasing their Evasion by 50% , increasing the damage they receive by 20% and applies Betrayed replacing Undead Paragon and prevents them from being Commanded for 5 seconds
- 140% Weapon Damage (Increase by 2% for each Party Member), Petrified enemies take 50% more damage
- 60% chance to apply Necrosis on enemies, making them take 30% more damage for 4 Seconds
Notes: Slow down targets then destroy them, simple

Rotting Stare
Rank Needed: 3
Mana Cost: 35 Mana
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Description: Your ghastly eyes stare into your enemy soul, crippling them with fear or make your Undead Paragon Rot.
Effects:
- Reduces enemy Hit Chance by 20% for 8 Seconds doubles to 40% if Painful Grip is active
- Applies Zombie Magic to the user, Ecto Fire's next hit applies Petrify which stops the target from attacking or moving but decreases the damage they receive by 20% for 4 Seconds, replaces Ghostly Magic and Skeletal Magic
- Your Undead Paragon starts to Rot making them reflect 20% of the damage they take while forcing your enemies to attack them but this also reduces the healing they receive by 25% 4 Seconds
- 155% Weapon Damage (Increase by 3% for each Party Member)
Notes: Weaken your opponent to survive longer, use in conjunction with Skeletal Grip for better results

Undying Magic
Rank Needed: 4
Type: Passive
Effects: Increase Magic Damage by 20%
Notes: More magic more damage

Manipulating Knowledge
Rank Needed: 4
Effects: Increase INT by 20%
Notes: Crits for days

Command Undead Army
Rank Needed: 5
Mana Cost: -30 Mana, 25% Total HP
Cooldown: 6 Seconds
Type: Magical/Ranged AOE
Description: Sacrifice what's left of your soul to widen your skills' coverage.
Summon your Undead Wyvern or send it into a Rampage with your Commanded ARMY.
Effects:
- Summon Undead Wyvern (Battle-pet) if used outside of battle
- Undead Rampage, Applied to user, a buff that increases all outgoing damage by 35%, healing received by 10% and decreases damage received by 5%, Stacks up to 3 times which lasts for 15 Seconds
- Applies Doom Magic to the user, Ecto Fire's next hit deals double damage
- Applies Commanded up to 20 allied targets in the room, increasing their outgoing damage and damage resistance by 20% for 10 Seconds, cannot be applied to user
• Or apply Undead Paragon to a Commanded ally that you choose, increasing their outgoing damage 30% and damage resistance by 20% 10 Seconds. Stacks with Undead Command, cannot be applied on the user
• If Undead Paragon is already active applies Necrotized Command to the Paragon increasing the damage of it's next "auto attack" by 70% of the user's Spell Power (Increase by 10% for each Party Member), Always crit
• If used outside of battle the Allied target will receive a Temp Armor
- Deals 80% Spell Power (Increase by 10% for each Party Member), Always crit, if used without an Undead Paragon
- Using this skill gives 40 Mana at the cost of 25% HP
- Makes Ecto Fire and the 3 other skills hit up to 3 targets for 10 seconds
Notes: This skill is everything, your bread, butter, cake, icing... it's everything, tiny nuke, damage buff, battle pet, mana regen, supporting, farming, peeling & trolling because you might kill your dying ally but so does Chaos Slayer now we have 2 ally killing classes... this skill might be everything but you're not that impressive at soloing before Rank 5 and it takes the correct clicks to make sure you don't kill yourself. I also put the Battle-pet skill as a Rank 5 one because I want the Battle-pet to feel impactful once you get it and it's also a waste to have 2 pet commanding skills imo (e.g. Necro; Rank 1 and 5 skills), I believe putting the damage buff and mini nuke into one is better.

Necrotic Magic
Rank Needed: 1/10
Effects:
- Starting at Rank 1, Ecto Fire on hit has a 50% chance to apply Necrotic Magic to the user, makes the next Ecto Fire stop all healing for 5 Seconds
- at Rank 10, Increase Spell Power by 20%
Notes: Stops healing plus a small Mana sustain and also your Rank 10 Power Spike

Class Overview:
I wanted this class to have all those things I mentioned above while trying to keep it balanced, if you haven't noticed the equalized I put in this class then I'm just gonna say it here, High Mana Costs and Almost no Self Buffs.

< Message edited by yasesay123 -- 1/15/2018 7:13:45 >
AQW  Post #: 405
1/15/2018 14:35:16   
Beshin Adin

No occasion, just for fun

Unity Magician
Description: Let the souls of Lore fight as one.
Mana Regen: Unity Magicians gain mana when they:
• Heal an ally in combat
• Heal themselves in combat

Attack (Rank 1)
Mana Cost: 0
Description: A basic attack

Soul Fusion (Rank 1)
Mana Cost: 40
Cooldown: 5 Seconds
Description: Merge everyone’s fighting spirits into one. Heals you and all allies, amount depends on size of your party.

Mana Merge (Rank 2)
Mana Cost: 30
Description: Become one with your inner selves. All allies, except you, have their mana fully restored. Also, their max HP and Haste is increased by 15% for 15 seconds.

Mind Cross (Rank 3)
Description: We are of one mind. Heals max HP and mana to self and nearest ally..

Caring Heart (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: Increases healing done to allies by 25%

Spiritual Leader (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: For first 10 seconds of a battle, damage to allies is halved, but damage to self is doubled.

Heroes are Forever (Rank 5)
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 30 Seconds
Description: Let us all write our names in the annals of history. For 20 seconds, your and your allies’ HP cannot drop below 1 HP.

Universal Unity (Rank 10 Passive)
Description: You and your party are unaffected by DoTs and stat reductions.

Suggested ENH: Healer
Suggested art: This, as AQW art

< Message edited by Beshin Adin -- 1/15/2018 14:42:19 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 406
1/18/2018 4:44:38   
yasesay123

Intro: A Nulgath class that is very auto attack focused. It should be hard to get since it is Nulgath class but also because it has good damage to HIGH Health Enemies.

Blood Incarnate

Sugggested Design:
Combination of these;
Armor design
Sharp edges, lean size, texture
Arm Blades

Base Stat: Rogue model

Recommended Enhancements:
• Fighter
• Thief
• Luck

Description: Nulgath's very blood got up and took form, now it hungers for battle.

Special Passive: Every skill has a 60% chance to apply Blood Curdle increasing Evasion by 30% and gives a small HoT for 3 seconds

Mana Regen: Rogue Model

Weapon Damage: 50%, 1.0 speed

1: Lacerate (Auto Attack)
Cooldown: 1.0 Seconds
Type: Physical/Melee
AOE: 1 to 4
Description: A basic attack that makes enemies bleed
Effects:
- 20% chance to apply Sanguine Blade
- Cannot crit unless Blood Assault is active
- Hits up to 4 targets if Blood Rush is active
Notes: Bleeding autos

2: Blood Assault
Mana Cost: 0 Mana, 10% HP
Cooldown: 3 Seconds
Description: Reduce Lacerate's cooldown to attack 3 times in a second. Applies Blood Assault for 4 seconds
Effects:
- Lacerate's cooldown is reduced to 0.33 for 1 for second
- Blood Assault allows Lacerate to crit
- 60% chance to apply Blood Curdle
Notes: Reduce the cooldown of Lacerate to under 1 second increasing the chance for Sanguine Blade to activate

3: Blood Drain
Cooldown: 4 Seconds
Type: Physical/Ranged
AOE: 4
Description: Absorb the blood of your enemies healing yourself for 5% of the damage dealt. Applies Blood Rush for 6 Seconds
Effects:
- Leech life from 4 targets
- Blood Rush increases Evasion by 30%
- If Sanguine Blade is active, every time you dodge while Blood Rush is active Lacerate's next attack is doubled.
- Blood Rush, enables Lacerate (and other skills) to hit up to 4 targets
Notes: More reliable sustain and enables farming

4: Hemotoxin
Description: For 8 seconds Lacerate has a chance to stun and apply Hemotoxin, stopping the enemy's healing and increasing the damage they take
Effects:
- Lacerate gains a 20% chance to stun the target for 1.5 Seconds
- Lacerate stops healing for 3 seconds each attack
- If Sanguine Blade is active, Lacerate applies Hemorrhage which makes the enemy take 25% increased damage from DoTs for 5 seconds
Notes: Good for PvP or for killing bosses

Bloodlust
Type: Passive
Effects: Increases Hit Chance and Haste by 10%

Blood Boil
Effects: Increases Evasion by 20% and damage done by 10%

5: Blood Orb
Mana Cost: 0 Mana, 30% HP
Description: Lash out and inject a Blood Orb to nearby enemies slowing them down and detonating after 7 seconds dealing Moderate damage, 35% of the damage taken by the enemy will be added to the Blood Orb increasing it's total detonation damage. If Blood Orb is active, instantly detonate the current Blood Orb while applying a new one.
Effects:
- 100% Attack Power on it's own
- Reduces enemy Evasion by 20%
- Detonation cannot crit but will always hit
- If Sanguine Blade is active on Blood Orb's detonation 25% of the enemy's Total HP is added to Blood Orb's Total detonation damage
Notes: Doesn't do much on it's own, hit an enemy will powerful attacks to maximize it's potency or time it right with Sanguine Blade for increased damage. This Skill makes this the class the best when taking down HIGH Health targets.

Sanguine Blade
Rank Needed: 1/10
Description: Starting at rank 1 Lacerate has a 20% chance to apply Sanguine Blade to the user, lasts 5 seconds. At Rank 10 activating Sanguine Blade increases your Hit Chance by 30%
Effects:
- Sanguine Blade increases Lacerate's damage by 50% and make it apply a 3 second Moderate DoT

Overview: "Strike hard and fast" that's how I'll describe this class, most of it's power rely on auto attacking (Lacerate), so pump this class with Haste and Hit Chance. Also all skill effects are Loopable except for Blood Orb. This class doesn't have reliable Sustain so it's not going to be a super OP soloing class

< Message edited by yasesay123 -- 7/24/2018 14:57:12 >
AQW  Post #: 407
1/23/2018 11:31:59   
Absol Boy

Legion Omniknight
Location: Dages dark birthdayshop 2018- Battleon, Dark birthday
Price: 8000 AC
Sellback: First 24 hours: 7200 AC
After first 24 hours: 2000 AC

Gain mana on: When being hit by opponent and when hit an opponent.
Weapon damage: 150%, 1.5 speed
Recommended enhancement: Rogue

Rank 1. Basic Attack: Deals moderate damage a step above your weapon damage to a single target.
Note: Deals 150% weapon damage.
Cooldown: 1.5 seconds
Mana cost: 0

Rank 1. Stunning Attack: With the power of the legion you make your hands start flashing, your next Basic Attack will stun a single opponent target for 3 seconds and makes a small amount of damage.
Note: Deals 75% weapon damage.
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Mana cost: 15

Rank 2. Burning Weapon: With the power of the legion you make your weapon start burning, Basic Attack makes 30% higher damage for 8 seconds.
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Mana cost: 25

Rank 3. Legion Lifesteal: With the power of the Legion you steal an amount of HP on your next Basic Attack from your opponent, deals moderate damage to a single target.
Note: heals 30% of max HP,
Deals 200% weapon damage.

Rank 4. (Passive) Legion Lifestealer: Each basic Attack heals 80 HP.
Rank 4. (Passive)Legion armor: Decrease incoming damage by 30%.

Rank 5. Strike of Dage: With the power of Dage you make your next Basic Attack deal HUGE damage.
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Mana cost: 50
Note: Deals 300% weapon damage

Rank 10. No need of abilities: Basic Attack deals 30% higher damage.

< Message edited by Absol Boy -- 1/23/2018 11:41:08 >
Post #: 408
1/29/2018 13:02:33   
timothy366

Shadow Knight Berserker

Weapon Damage: 115%, 2.0 Speed
Description: Recommended Enchantment: Fighter. Shadow Knight Berserker’s call upon the powers of darkness to destroy the powers of light. Only true followers of darkness can destroy the light to earn the power of darkness

Special Effects:
Shadow Knight Berserker’s gain mana by:
Striking an enemy in battle
Being struck by an enemy

Dark Slash: (Rank 0)
Description: A slash to your enemy

: (Rank 1)
Description: Deals an shadow attack by traveling through the shadows. Increases dodge by 10%

Spikes Of Darkness: (Rank 2)
Description: Creates spikes of dark energy that project from the ground to empail enemy causing moderate damage

Shadow Mend: (Rank 3)
Cooldown: 16 Seconds
Description: Takes the darkness from the surrounding area and uses the energy to heal yourself and three allies (for moderate healing)

No Mercy: (Rank 4)
Description: Increase healing factor by 20%

Stalk: (Rank 4)
Description: Increase crit chance by 12%

Demonic Embodiment: (Rank 5)
Mana Cost: 45 Mana
Description: Using the power of the dark you transform into a demon to ultimately destroy anything in your path dealing a 275% auto attack

Eternal Darkness: (Rank 10)
Description: Surrounding your enemies in a shroud of darkness increasing your dark powers by 10%

< Message edited by timothy366 -- 1/29/2018 19:37:34 >
AQW  Post #: 409
1/31/2018 6:06:03   
dante1212

LoreRaider
Description: Throughout the lands,a select few wanderers collect masterful skills in combat. Especially when unarmed,they are quite unpredictable.
Mana regen- *Landed strikes(more effective on crits)
* when you dodge an attack
Skills- Technical strike(2 sec cool down, 100% weapon damage)
Ordinary strike,unless Defensive stance is applied. Then makes auto attack 2.5 seconds w/120% damage.
Stinger/Haymaker(20 mana, 8 second cool down)
Deals 140% damage. Also applies Puncture Mark,increasing opponents damage taken by 15 percent. Applies DoT of 80% weapon damage for the duration. Lasts 4 seconds. If Defensive Stance is active,dazes target for 100% damage,applies "Dazed" reducing targets damage and chance to hit by 20% for 4 seconds.
Unsheathe/Sheath(25 mana,4 second cool down)
(weapon begins without either stat active. Sheath activates first,both remain active until reactivated) Utilize your hand to hand skills to protect,or draw your sword and unleash your fury. Sheath activates "Defensive stance", increasing dodge and damage resistance by 25% while active. When reactivated,applies " Offensive stance ",increasing haste by 20%,and hit and crit chance by 15%. Also increases damage taken by 10% and damage dealt by 20%.
Chi heal/Meditation/Prepare (90 mana,30 second cool down) Applies a full heal if sheath is active,if unsheathe is active it then restores 80 mana,also costing no mana and reducing haste by 30 percent for 7 seconds. If neither is active,costs of mana is halved ,and activates " Offensive stance ",increasing haste by 20%,hit and crit chance by 15%. Also increasing damage taken by 10% and damage dealt by 20%.
Rank 4 passives
Trained to destroy: Increases damage output and hit chance by 10%
Trained to protect:Increases dodge chance and damage resistance by 15%.
Swordbreaker/Flurry of fists(40 mana,16 second cool down,range far) Attempting to split the air itself on swing,deal 240% damage,guaranteed to crit but can miss. Applies " Broken Armor",increasing targets damage taken by 30%,and increases enemy and own haste by 50% for 6 seconds. If "Defensive stance " is active,hits up to 4 targets. Then applies "Patience" to you,increasing damage resist and dodge by 20% ,and reduces haste by 15%. Enemies struck gain "Enraged", increasing haste and reducing accuracy both by 30%. All effects last 8 seconds.
Rank 10 passive:Sixth sense defense: when enemies strike, a 10% chance to reflect their damage back in the form of a DoT, while reducing the attacks damage by 50%. Also increases haste by 10% permanently.
This class is meant to be a rep class for loremaster reputation in case a class were to be considered. Feedback or constructive criticism is always appreciated

< Message edited by dante1212 -- 1/31/2018 6:09:28 >
Post #: 410
2/6/2018 6:15:35   
Shr3d_R

Speed Demon
Weapon Damage: 55%, 1 speed
Description: Recommended enhancement: Hybrid. Become a mere blur in your enemy’s eyes. Only those who can match your speed will see your movements! (Made by your fellow player Shr3d_R)
Special Effects:
Speed Demons gain mana when they:
Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits).

Rapid Strikes
Cooldown: 1 Seconds
Description: Rip through your opponent with a flurry of attacks.
(55% weapon damage)
[Note: As a speed-based class I thought it was only right to have a faster, better attack. I tried to make it balanced by also bringing down the weapon damage per attack. It really wouldn’t even need the extra 5% when you add in the abilities.]

Swift Cuts
Description: Attack 3 times in quick succession, and apply Overwhelm to the opponent, lowering their hit rate by 5%. This effect stacks.
[Note: Sort of based off of the Ninja’s skill “Crosscut” however it’s better due to the Overwhelm’s effect. Overwhelm wears off after 10 seconds, meaning you can stack the debuff to 5. I decided on a 2 second cooldown like the “Crosscut” ability, while nerfing the damage it deals compared to the “Crosscut” one.]

Blurring Speed
Description: You move so fast you are a blur, increasing your haste and dodge chance by 15%.
[Note: Name of the buff is “Blurring Speed”. The buff lasts 10 seconds so, played right, you can keep the buff active throughout combat.]

Hit Chain
Description: Once you’ve hit once why stop? Answer: You shouldn’t!
[Note: Applies “Stunning Strikes” to self, lasting 5 seconds. All attacks done by the hero during this time, an average of 12 if using abilities properly, apply “Stunned” to the opponent, stunning them for 1 second per time “Stunned” is applied]

Accurate Blades
Increases critical chance by 15%.

Running Circles
Increases your haste by 20%

Speed Burst
Description: Times your haste by 5 for 5 seconds to become an unstoppable wave of destruction! However, such power comes at a cost… all your current buffs are removed after this effect ends.
[Notes: The main damage dealer of this class, it applies “Speed Burst” for 5 seconds. At the end of the effect, all buffs on you are negated.]

Getting in Gear
Rank 10:
Each hit increases haste by 3% for 30 seconds
[This makes the hero gradually speed up through combat, helping to… speed things up *insert cringe here*]
AQW  Post #: 411
2/7/2018 15:33:44   
undeadhound

Gentle Magician Class
Weapon Damage: 75%, 1.5 speed
Description: You are all new Magician in the Lore of AdventureQuest and you just might be one of the strongest. Bash your opponents with your incredible powers... and look AMAZING while doing it! Recommended enhancement: Wizard.
Special Effects: Gentle Magicians gain mana when they:
*Land a hit on the enemy(More effective on crits)

Outcast Ace
Rank needed: 1
Cooldown: 1 Seconds
Description: You have more cards up in your sleeve than... Wait a second, you don't have sleeves...?
[Notes: max 4 targets, Long range]

Symbolized
Mana Cost: 10
Description: You say something in latin(i think) and your eyes have a symbol that will be casted on the enemy, causing them to Burn and take minor DoT. If enhanced with a stack of "the Rule of Magic" has a 50% chance of recovering 50% damage dealt to monsters.
[Notes: Long range, max 2 Targets]

the Card Trick
Rank needed: 2
Mana Cost: 16
Cooldown: 10
Description: Taking it classical, huh? You pick one card out of five, Either card has different casting: Ace of Spades(Increases your out going damage by 65% for 6 seconds), Queen of Hearts(Decrease damage your foes do by 70% for 6 seconds), King of Diamonds(Critical damage will be increased by 55% for 6 seconds), Jack of Clubs(Increases Haste by 65% for 6 seconds) and the Joker(Will increase the chance of critical hits by 65% for 6 seconds)

Belief of Magic
Mana cost: 5
Cooldown: 5
Description: Do you believe in magic? No? You should. Casts the "Rule of Magic" stack on yourself, max stack is 50 and stacks last for 15 seconds. Each time a stack is conjured the damage will go up by 5%.

Poltergeist
Rank needed: 4
Increases outgoing damage permanently by 15%

Telekinesis
Increases Haste permanently by 15%

the Insane Hatter
Rank needed: 5
Mana Cost: 45
Cooldown: 35
Description: Ohh you had a thought of insanity over a second... Well, that was just a tiny bit of what is going inside this head! You deal massive damage to enemies depending on your stack of "the Rule of Magic". With max stacks you will do 840% weapon damage. [Notes: after using this skill your powers are drained, your haste and damage are decreased by 15% for 10 seconds. Needs at least 10 stacks of"the Rule of Magic"

Death of the Lords
Rank needed: 10
Increases your defense, luck and intellect 20% permanently
AQW  Post #: 412
2/7/2018 17:56:12   
Ultimecio The Great

(This Is My First Time Submitting A Class Suggestion. I Tried To The Best Of My Ability, And Tried To Make it Look Professional, But It's OK If It Doesn't Make It.)

Class Name: Astral Magician.

Favored Weapon (Optional): Staves.

Weapon Damage: 75%, 1.5 Speed.

Description: Recommended Enhancement: Spellbreaker. Astral Magicians Are Powerful Forces
Not To Be Reckoned With, For They Have The Power To Turn Mana Energy Into Satisfying
Results For Satisfying Victories!

Special Effects:
* Astral Magicians Gain Mana When They:
*Strike An Enemy In Combat. (More Effective On Critical Hits)
*Are Struck By An Enemy In Combat. (More Effective On Critical Hits)

Skills:

Name: Astral Bolt
CoolDown: 1.5 Seconds
Description: A Ranged Bolt Of Electrified Mana That Targets A Single Enemy For Light
Spell Damage. Applies "Astral Charge" To You, Increasing Your Hit Chance And Crit Chance
By 2%, And Stacks Up To 10 Times For 3 Seconds.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Astral Flare
CoolDown: 8 Seconds
Description: You Unleash A Massive Ball Of Flaming Mana To Your Target For High Damage.
Applies "Astral Sear" To The Target, A Small DoT That Gets Slightly Stronger For Each Stack
Of "Astral Charge" You Currently Have.
Notes: Does 150% Weapon Damage. DoT Lasts 8 Seconds. Consumes All "Astral Charge" Stacks.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Astral Regeneration
CoolDown: 8 Seconds
Description: You Summon A Ray Of Astral Light That Heals You And Up To 6 Allies For 200%
Spell Damage, And Applies "Astral Veil", A Moderate HoT That Gets Slightly Stronger For
Each Stack Of "Astral Charge" You Currently Have.
Notes: HoT Lasts 6 Seconds. Consumes All "Astral Charge" Stacks.

Name: Astral Spikes
Mana Cost: 35 Mana
CoolDown: 12 Seconds
Description: You Cast A Spell Of Razor Sharp Mana Spikes To Impale Your Target. Deals Moderate
Damage Based On The Amount Of Stacks Of "Astral Charge" You Currently Have, And Applies
"Astral Stiffness", A 3 Second Stun To The Target.
Notes: Consumes All "Astral Charge" Stacks. Deals 100% Weapon Damage +10% For Each Stack
Of "Astral Charge" Consumed.

Name: Astral Seal
Description: Increases Wisdom By 15%

Name: Astral Halo
Description: Increases Intellect By 15%

Name: Astral Malevolence
Mana Cost: 50 Mana
CoolDown: 30 Seconds
Description: Your Body Has Been Temporarily Tainted By Corrupted Mana, Causing You To Unleash A
Shockwave Of Evil Energy Upon Your Target. Deals HIGH Damage Based On The Amount Of
"Astral Charge" Stacks You Currently Have, And Applies "Astral Corruption" To The Target,
Increasing The Target's Incoming Damage, And Reducing The Target's Outgoing Damage By
25%, Plus 5% For Each Stack Of "Astral Charge" You Currently Have For 15 Seconds.
Also Applies "Astral Discharge", Preventing You From Gaining Stacks Of "Astral Charge"
For 15 Seconds.
Notes: Consumes Stacks Of "Astral Charge". Deals 200% Weapon Damage (Without "Astral Charge")

Name: Astral Present
Rank Needed: 10
Description: You Now Gain 2 Stacks Of "Astral Charge" On Each Of Your Auto Attacks, But
Lowers Your Wisdom, Intellect, And Crit Chance By 10%.
AQW  Post #: 413
2/16/2018 14:02:20   
Beshin Adin

Eventual class from NibbleOn?

Moglin Shieldbearer
Description: Our bodies may be small and frail, but our hearts (and shields) are big and invincible.
Mana Regen: Moglin Shieldbearers gain mana when they:
• Strike a enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
• Are struck by an enemy in combat

Shield Strike (Rank 1)
Description: Attack with your shield

Iron Defense (Rank 1)
Mana Cost: 20
Description: You shall not pass. Increases max HP by 50% for 20 seconds.

Brace for Impact (Rank 2)
Description: Take a big hit. If you are hit by a crit in the next 20 seconds, increase END by 5% until end of battle.

Plant Your Feet (Rank 3)
Mana Co: 50
Description: Nothing shall make me move. For 20 seconds, you take no damage, but you cannot regenerate mana.

Metal Mettle (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: Decreases damage taken by 10%

Pain Immunity (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: You cannot be damaged if stunned.

With Shield or On It (Rank 5)
Cooldown: 50 Seconds
Description: Come back with it or on it. Deals damage based on length of battle, but then halves your HP.

Standing Death (Rank 10 Passive)
Description: If HP is reduced to 0, all onscreen allies take no damage for 20 seconds.

Recommended ENH: Anything that buffs END
Recommended art: This, as a moglin
AQ AQW  Post #: 414
2/21/2018 0:12:46   
DE4DKILLM4N3321

Class suggestion: Death's Excalibur
Class type: Solo
Requirements: Complete Chaos Saga, Requires Rank 10 Good, Evil, Doomwood, Chaos, and Chronospan
Description: Recommended enhancement: Wizard,luck. Only one who can survive against death himself can acquire the ability of the ultimate reaper. Regardless of the powers of
chaos, time, evil, doom, and good, only the most powerful of the world can conquer all through death
Special Effects: Death's Excaliburs gain mana from all hits landed in combat, and especially on crits. The amount depends on damage relative to "their own" HP total

(Auto Attack)
Death Dealer
Cooldown: 2.1 Seconds
Description: If Skull breaker is in play, your enemies receives a
Bigger DoT of 5 seconds to their skull While becoming more powerful with every hit, with a 25% chance of stunning them for 2 second, stacks up 4.
If Deaths shield is in play, yourself and 3 allies souls become protected and Healed over time. Lasts 4.5 seconds.
If illusion is in play, yourself and 3 allies fade into darkness giving a 15% damage resist and a 15% dodge increase. Lasts 3 seconds. stacks to 3.
NOTES: Deals 79% auto attack weapon damage.

Dead-Mans-Hand
Description: Death rolls dice to help you and 3 friends in battle, but
What will you recieve? Attacks 3 enemies dealing moderate damage that always crits
But can miss. Death wants it that way. Applies one of 3 effects.
Has a 25% chance to apply Doom nightmare which buffs your effects
for a more deathly experience
NOTES: The effects are as followed and don't replace themselves
Skull breaker, Smashes 3 enemies with Deaths bony hand and applies a small DoT for 3 seconds. Stacks to 3. The DoT becomes stronger with Doom nightmare.
Death’s shield, Applies a moderate HoT to yourself for 3 second. Stacks to 3.
randomly gives health to someone in the area if Doom Nightmare is in play
Illusion, Applies a 10% damage resistance and 10% dodge increase to yourself for 3 seconds. stacks to 3. If Doom nightmare is in play, both damage resistance and dodge increase is improved to 30%
Deals 105% Auto Attack damage.

Shadowness
Description: Death gives you a potion of his creation.....
...........should you be worried? Deals Moderate damage to 3 enemies.
Applies Death's shadow, Increases your haste, hit chance, and crit chance increase by 15% and has a chance to spread the effects up to 3 allies. Both for 5 seconds.
Has a 25% percent chance to apply Doom nightmare, If Doom Nightmare is applied
Your effects are Doubled.
NOTES: Deals 167% auto attack damage

Deathly Stare
Mana Cost: 22 Mana
Description: Death quickly stares down your opponents and gives them
nightmares no one else could, Applies Scared,
lowering your enemies haste and hit chance by 25% for 12 seconds.
As they are scared, you gain part of their soul healing you for some damage
dealt. Has a 15% chance to apply Doom nightmare for 4 second which causes doom skulls to rise from the ground and deal massive damage.
NOTES: Deals 116% spell Damage
Deals 232% Spell damage if Doom nightmare is in play

Death's shard
Type: Passive ability
Description: Increases Crit Damage, Crit Chance by 15%

Death's Health
Description: Increases Endurance by 25%

Ultimate Death
Mana Cost: 46 Mana
Description: As enemies become harder, you start to get angrier.
You stop for a second and focus your attacks on one enemy, applies focus for 10 seconds.
Also your overall damage is either increased by 66% indefinitely, until your enemy is
defeated and applies Deaths degradation, or you deal catastrophic damage using all the damage you dealt from the last 15 seconds and 300% Weapon damage on top of that and applies Death's initiation. The effects are replaceable to each other.
NOTES: If Doom nightmare is in play, mana costs are cut in half for 10 seconds and you generate 25% of you health. Also Death's initiation turns into Death's Fusion,
increasing to 915% Spell damage and Death's degradation is turned to Death's Hallow which increases the overall damage to 81% damage from 66%

Death's luck
Description: Increases your DPS output by 20%

Signed by DE4DKILLM4N3321
“Long live the spirit of death himself!”
Post #: 415
3/3/2018 11:42:09   
_Geddy_

How about a rank 10 rep class for myrhsong called composer or conductor?
Recommended enhancement: Wizard, Spellbreaker. Utilyze the power of music to go beyond a Bard, to being a full time composer/conductor. Watch your enemies shriek in agony as the piccolos play high C

Auto attack: 50% damage, 1.0 speed. Gotta keep the metronome going

Ritardando, Rank 1: 18 mana, 3 second cooldown, Magical. Lowers opponents damage and haste by 5%. Stacks up to 5 times, lasts 8 seconds if not restacked

Aceelerando, Rank 2: 18 mana, 3 second cooldown, Magical. Increases player's damage and haste by 5%. Stacks up to 5 times, lasts 8 seconds if not restacked.

Repeat, Rank 3: 40 mana, 20 second cooldown, Magical. Places a repeat sign over the target. All damage dealt during the time of 6 seconds is then dealt again. Example: repeat is used, and during the 6 seconds, a total of 2,540 damage is dealt. That damage is then dealt in the form of an attack. The mana cost and long cooldown will keep the class from being overpowered I think

Passives, Rank 4:
In time: increase haste by 10%
Practice, practice, practice: increase wisdom by 15%

Fortissimo, Rank 5: 30 mana, 12 second cooldown, Magical. deals massive damage to the target, while the sound of a perfect band fills your ears, applying tears of joy, instilling a strong Hot lasting for 6 seconds. Also applies deafened to the opponent, lowering defenses by 20% for 6 seconds

Pianissimo, Rank 10: randomly, on hit, the opponents attack will deal drastically reduced damage.

The class might be similar to bard and stonecrusher, but I think it would be a fun addition. The high mana costs are offset by the fast attack speed so you can regain mana. It can also have it's own armor, being a suit. The cloak is the "tails" on the suit, the weapon is a conductor's baton, and the helm is slicked back hair.

Remember the cleric place with the water temple? How about an Aquamancer class. Recommended enhancement: healer
Auto attack: 100%, 2.0 speed
Pure Water: 25 mana, 7 second cooldown, Magical. Heals self and up to 3 allies for a moderate amount, placing a moderate Hot on each.
High Tide: 20 mana, 10 second cooldown, Magical. Bring the water to the party, increasing party's haste by 15% and lowering opponent's haste
by 20%
Scald: 12 mana, 3 second cooldown, Magical. Deals strong magical damage, and does a strong Dot on the target for 5 seconds. the Dot stacks
up to 12
Passives: Sea shells by the sea shore: increase crit rate by 12%, Pure of heart: increase intellect, wisdom, and luck by 5%
Hurricane: 30 mana, 15 second cooldown, Magical. Summon the winds and water of the sea to trap the opponent in a swirling vortex. Deals
massive magic damage, and lowers opponent haste, damage output, and defenses by 20% for 10 seconds.
Rank 10 passive: too good to be bad: rarely, on hit, heals the opponent for a small amount

Another idea for a stacking class, called Dreamweaver. Recommended enhancement: wizard. weave dreams and nightmares to use in battle
Dreamweavers gain mana from all hits landed on combat, especially on crits

Rank 1: auto attack, 2.0 speed. A basic attack, taught to all adventurers

Rank 1: Hypnotic suggestion. Magical, 10 mana, 4 second cooldown. Deals moderate damage, and applies a stack of sleepy to the target, lowering opponent haste by 2%, and applies dream master to self, increasing damage resistance by 2%. Stacks up to 20 times, and has a 5% chance to put the enemy to sleep (stun) for 3 seconds

Rank 2: Sweet dreams. Magical, 20 mana, 12 second cooldown. Heals self and applies a moderate HoT for 10 seconds depending on stacks of dream master, no stacks being a very weak heal, 5+ stacks giving a large heal. Does not increase in strength past 5 stacks, and removes 5 stacks of dream master. Example: If a player has 8 stacks of dream master and uses this move, they will receive a strong heal, a HoT, and will be reduced to 3 stacks

Rank 3: Nightmare. Magical, 20 mana, 12 second cooldown. Deals damage based on stacks of dream master and applies a moderate DoT for 10 seconds. Works the same as sweet dreams, as in it doesn't remove more than 5 stacks and increases in power with more stacks, capping in power at 5 stacks

Rank 4 passives: Like a log: increase damage resistance by 12%
Well rested: increase haste and damage by 7%

Rank 5: Sleep paralysis. Magical, 30 mana, 15 second cooldown. Deals massive damage to the opponent, and stuns them for an amount of time based on stacks of dream master, capping in strength at 5 stacks and removes only 5 stacks. Each stack adds 1 second to the stun. However, the power overflows, and lowers the player's haste and damage by 20% for 6 seconds. (a potential 5 second stun seems beastly, which is why I think the damage and haste reduction would keep it fair)

Rank 10 passive: Recharged. On auto attack, has a chance to instantly give 10 charges of Dream Master and Sleepy. Has the same chance as the rank 10 passive as The Collector.

I'd like to see a Soulweaver class, recquiring 2,000 legion tokens and rank 10 ravenloss. The class can be a mix between arachnomancer and soul cleaver.

Base stats: Hybrid base, restore mana on hits/crits and upon dodging, dodging restores some health.

Auto Attack: 1.5 sec, 75% power. Attack taught to a reclusive few

Rank 1, Soul Bite. 10 mana, 5 sec cooldown, physical/magical. Bite at the opponent's soul, dealing moderate damage and applies a moderate Dot for 8 seconds. Stacks up to 6 times

Rank 2, Soul Stab. 20 mana, 8 second cooldown, physical/magical. Assault the soul directly, dealing damage based on the difference between current and max hp. Less health=more damage. Also applies a Dot for 10 seconds which is stronger based on difference between current and max hp. Less health=stronger Dot

Rank 3, Soul Drain. 20 mana, 15 second cooldown, magical. Drain the strength of the targets soul, restoring health and weakening the opponent based on stacks of Soul Bite. 0 stacks= 50% magic damage worth of healing, 10% damage reduction on opponent for 6 seconds. 6 stacks=350% magic damage worth of healing, 40% damage reduction on opponent for 6 seconds

Rank 4 passives. Power of Spiders: +10% dodge rate, +8% haste , Power of Legion: +10% damage, +8% damage taken

Rank 5, Soul Sacrifice. 0 mana, 20 second cooldown, physical. Sacrifice some of your health (333% physical damage, same as harbinger) to double all active Dot's on the target, double outgoing damage, and increase dodge rate by 25%. Can't stack.

Rank 10 passive, All together now: on hit, has a small chance to trigger an attack from the legion soldiers and spiderkin together, dealing massive damage

I'd also like to see some of the rare classes getting the collector treatment. You can make classes with effectively the same skills for classes like abyssal angel and skyguard grenadier so that new players can enjoy classes like those.

< Message edited by _Geddy_ -- 4/11/2018 13:49:40 >
Post #: 416
3/5/2018 14:11:48   
Beshin Adin

Another class for fun

Superstar
Description: The greatest show on Lore
Mana Regen: Superstars gain mana when they:
• Dodge an enemy attack

Dance (Rank 1)
Mana C6t5w2ost: 0
Description: Break it down, baby!

Act I (Rank 1)
Mana Cost: 10
Description: Do a wild mambo with your opponent. Does minor damage, and reduces all damage you take from that enemy by 1% until end of battle (Damage only stacks up to 50%). Also applies ‘Act I complete’.

Act II (Rank 2)
Description: Strike your opponent with dance-fighting. Deals 130% damage. Only usable if ‘Act I complete’ is active. Consumes ‘Act I complete’, and applies “Act II complete’.

Act III (Rank 3)
Description: Spice up the show with some pyrotechnics. Does 130% damage to all onscreen enemies. Only usable if ‘Act II complete’ is active. Consumes ‘Act II complete’, and applies ‘Act III complete’.

Background Music (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: Increases max HP by 20%

Spotlight (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: Increases Haste by 39%

Grand Finale (Rank 5)
Mana Cost: 40
Description: So ends the greatest show on Lore. Heals the HP and MP of all onscreen players (even opposing players, but not monsters) to full. Only usable if ‘Act III complete’ is active. Consumes ‘Act III complete’.

Cheers & Applause (Rank 10 Passive)
Description: If ‘Grand Finale’ is used during a battle, XP and Gold rewards are doubled until battle ends.

Recommended ENH: Thief or Mage
Recommended art: https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/the-greatest-showman-df-25877_r_rgb.jpg
AQ AQW  Post #: 417
3/6/2018 17:35:23   
Ck_Kats

The class basis is for the Queen of Monsters Finale Saga. After all, who doesn't want to become the literal puppet of the queen herself in a bid to destroy the world? The basis of this class is an extremely self destructive play style, sacrificing everything and staying on the bridge of death itself to deal massive amounts of damage. Extremely high risk, extremely high reward, with very few buffs. This class can be traded in at Rank 10 for the Unbroken Emissary, which has vastly increased survivability but reduced damage and mana consumption, resulting in a more balanced play style.

Emissary
3.75 seconds, 175%*
Recommended Enhancements: Lucky, Hybrid. The Mother now infests your essence, granting immeasurable power but binding you to her will. How long can you resist her Eldritch call?
Emissaries gain mana from missing attacks, being hit and dealing critical damage.

Rank 1 Tainted Touch: Your very body is permeated with primal madness and destruction. This pours out of you now, as it once did with Extriki the Destroyer.
Physical
175% attack damage.
3.75 Seconds
On Impact:
20% chance to apply Soul Fray, reducing your damage by 30% for 60 seconds.*
20% chance to apply Mother's Puppet, resulting in 50% haste increase.*
Deals a mild DoT of 10% weapon damage to yourself if Soul Fray is Active.*

Rank 1 Kolyaban's Grief: Whilst mother bends your mind, Kolyaban's spirit warps your body and your enemy. Has random effects. Targets Self and Enemy.
Magical
60 Mana
Has a equal chance to apply effects to self:
Grotesque, which frightens one enemy, reducing damage taken by 35% for 30 seconds.
Soft, which increases damage taken by 60%. for 15 seconds.
Reversion, Which grants a mid-tier HoT for 12 seconds. Replaces Soul Fray.

Has an equal chance to apply effects to Enemy:
Redundant Genetics, reducing Haste by 30% for 10 seconds.
Soul Consumption, stunning your enemy for 5 seconds and granting a HoT as they cannibalize their soul.

Has a 9% chance to apply:
Blood Clot, dealing a 10% weapon damage DoT which increases as the battle continues. Has a 12% chance to backfire on you. Fades on your death or your enemies.

Rank 2 Spirit Oath: The Mother demands your absolute loyalty, enforced by her own Magics. In return for power, of course.
Applies Eldritch Bond, increasing Damage output by 300% for 3 seconds, then applies Willpower Bound! Reducing all incoming healing by 90% for 10 seconds.
Magical
30 Mana

Rank 3 Twisting Reality: The Mother grants you your own Shard of Chaos, as she once did with Drakath. Smash your enemies with the Primal force of Chaos!
Physical
40 Mana, 20 seconds.
Does 75% weapon damage and applies 1 stack of Chaotic Surveillance (permanent stack), decreasing their evasion and increasing your critical chance by 10%. Stacks to 10. At 10 stacks, replaces Chaotic Surveillance with Omniscience for 15 seconds, where your attacks cannot miss but cannot crit. Resets stacks. Has a small (2%) chance to apply Unworthy! which applies a massive DoT to yourself for 2 seconds.

Rank 4 Child of Monsters: Your heritage as a beast seals your fate, but grants you enhanced endurance beyond that of pitiful humanity. +20% Endurance.

Rank 4 Reality Warper: Your status as an Emissary means the world becomes your plaything, and it WILL adapt to you! +15% more Luck.

Rank 5 Avatar of Discord: Imbue yourself with the Primal Energy of the Mother, and take the form of her Avatar! Haste increased by 100%, Damage halved.

Rank 10: In extreme circumstances (>0.01%), break free of the control of the mother, releasing massive waves of power, obliterating everything around you and rending your physical form. Does unbelievable damage but reduces you to 10HP and reduces healing by 99% for 12 seconds. Applies a 1HP DoT for 10 seconds.

Unbroken Emissary Rank up class. Recommended Enhancements: Lucky. Through sheer will, you have left behind the call of the mother. Though weakened, your powers are still far beyond even the most hardy of heroes. After all, you are the Son of the Mother.

Rank 1 Purity Palm: You are free of the corruption, and its adversity has only made you strong. Hits up to 3 enemies.
Physical
115% attack damage.
3.75 Seconds
On Impact:
20% chance to apply Ancient Uprising, resulting in 20% haste increase.
40% chance to apply Pure Being to self, healing for a mild HoT for 30 seconds.
Regenerates 10 mana per impact.

Rank 1 Reshape: You are the only master of your Mind and Body. That's not quite the case for your enemies. Does 75% attack damage to up to 3 enemies, and applies Cleansed, increasing endurance by 10% for 30 seconds.
Magical
60 Mana
Has an equal chance to apply effects to Enemy:
Redundant Genetics, reducing Haste by 30% for 10 seconds.
Mind Crush, reducing Haste by 5%. Stacks 3 times.
Soul Bleed, dealing a 10% weapon damage DoT which increases as the battle continues. Has a 12% chance to backfire on you. Fades on your death or your enemies.

Rank 2 Spirit Oath: Your only ties are the ones that you forge yourself. Heals up to 5 allies and applies Fellowship, reducing damage by 50% but dealing a heavy Mana DoT to yourself for 5 seconds.
Magical
30 Mana

Rank 3 Unspoken Truth: Your soul, scarred yet still standing, bursts out of you, representing your pain as you grew into this role. Deals more damage the higher your class rank.
At 3: 100% weapon damage.
At 4-6: 150% weapon damage.
At 7-9: 215% weapon damage.
At 10: 230% weapon damage.
Magical
50 Mana, 15 seconds.

Rank 4 Etronach: Mana Regeneration increased by 50% per impact.

Rank 4 Chain Breaker: Damage increased by 10% per party member.

Rank 5 Avatar of Freedom: Deal tremendous damage, stunning your opponent for 3 seconds and applying Sanctity to yourself, regenerating your mana by 40% at the cost of your life.

Rank 10: In extreme circumstances (>0.01%), break your limits, releasing massive waves of power, obliterating everything around you and rending your physical form. Does unbelievable damage but reduces you to 10HP and reduces healing by 99% for 12 seconds. Applies a 1HP DoT for 10 seconds.
Post #: 418
3/10/2018 22:48:02   
dante1212

Arctic Ravager class: How to unlock-
Horc rank 10. Cryomancer rank 10. Another rank 10 rep. Tier 2 class. Description can be based around storyline if wanted.
Enhancement:hybrid. Gains mana when-
.strikes are landed in combat.
Dodge an enemy attack. Skills
. Hunger strike: 2.5 second cooldown,110% damage,mid range,attacks 3 targets.
Survival instincts cold and keen,allow swift and dominating strikes to multiple opponents. Has 50% chance to do double damage. Cannot crit. Rank 1:Essence of cold aggression(20 mana,11 second cooldown,far range,targets 3)
Time amongst the glacial tundras you call home,envelop an intimidating shroud of frost. Causes targets to attack you,also applying Cold stare,increasing dodge by 10%for each target hit(max 30%). Also applies Freezer burn to attackers,slowing haste by 25% for 3 seconds when an attack lands. Cold stare lasts 9 seconds.
Rank 2:Chilling Arc(30 mana,7 second cooldown,hits 3 targets,120% weapon damage,close]
Conjure a frozen hunting spear,and lash out a wide cold arc,stunning target for 4 seconds. Stuns for 2 seconds if hits more then 1 target. Also applies Coagulated wounds,increasing target damage taken by 20% unless it hits 1 target,then decreases target damage output by 25%. Lasts 5 seconds.
rank 3:Soothing Winds(40 mana,14 seconds,targets 3 allies and self). Send forth rejuvenating winds of life,restoring 25% of YOUR max hp to allies as a HoT for 2 seconds(1 tick),also heals self for half of health given to allies,or if self is healed only,then heals for 30% max hp. Also applies Slow memory to self,reducing haste by 20% for 8 seconds while applying Time to think to allies or self if alone instead,increasing haste by 15% for 8 seconds.
Rank 4 passives:Survival Instincts-Increases dodge and endurance by 15%
Mountain Tactics-Double damage output,can no longer crit.
Rank 5:Allegiance of Storms-(50 mana,24 seconds,targets 3 enemies,far.200% damage) To thrive in the cold,mastering the storms with it assisted success. Applies Persistent gales,increasing your own,and enemy haste by 50% for 12 seconds. If hits 1 target,also increases your dodge by 30%. When fades,applies a DoT to enemies equal to your current hp. If targets have Freezer burn applied,also deals damage to enemies equal to 25% damage dealt since Persistent gales was activated. Then heals allies for same ammount.
Rank 10 passive:Arctic Armor-increase damage resistance by 12%
Its supposed to be a support class for higher hp mobs mostly (underworld enemies,tower of doom,etc) but can be a stand alone class. Thus tbe hybrid nature comes to light. Also negating all crits feels nice,lets pwople experiment with such an unappreciated enhancement. Its needed honestly
Post #: 419
3/15/2018 0:19:45   
MacXVII

Something small I've had in my head for a while

Legion Exorcist
-Weapon Damage: 115%
Class Type: Solo
-Recommended Enhancements: Lucky
-Description: Even the undead legion need an Exorcist here or there. These are an elite class of caster who have sworn their soul to Dage in return for power and ascension. They preform private "tasks" for Dage, often killing Gods of other dimensions he sees as a threat.

Rank 1

Searing Blast
Mana: 0
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Description: A basic magical attack taught by Dage himself to young adapts. Deals 115% weapon damage.

Seal
Mana: 15
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Description: Cast a powerful mark of the Legion and stop your enemy in his tracks. Applies "Seal", reducing their Speed by 50% for 4 seconds. Has a 25% chance to stun.

Rank 2

Silence
Mana: 25
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Description: Remove your enemies ability to cast spells and heal for 5 seconds. Also applies a DoT for 45% weapon damage for 6 seconds.

Rank 3

Fear
Mana: 10
Description: Your great power strikes giant fear in the enemy, dealing heavy damage. Also applies "Fear", reducing your opponents Speed and Damage by 45% and increasing your Speed and Damage by 45% for 7 seconds

Rank 4

Greater Psyche(Passive)
Description: Spell power and Haste increased by 15%

Blood of The Great Legion Beast(Passive)
Description: Dage has allowed you to drink the blood of the beast! Defense and Attack Speed increased by 15%

Rank 5

Excorcism
Mana: 30
Description: You deal heavy damage, increasing the lower your enemies health is and apply and HoT to yourself for 35% of the damage dealt for 10 seconds.

Rank 10

Ascension(Passive)
Description: At last you have reached your true potential. Increased Health, Damage, Defense and Speed by 20% in exchange for 20% less crit chance

< Message edited by MacXVII -- 3/15/2018 11:46:23 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 420
3/15/2018 1:13:17   
Aileen_luna

High Priestess

Obtained by merging the following:
- Rank 10 Oracle
- Rank 10 Healer
- Rank 10 Good

Followers of Chrysalia, Goddess of Life and Healing, High Priestesses believes that life is sacred thus, High Priestesses have mastered the arts of healing, devoted their selves in the knowledge of life, could heal massive amount of people, they could prolong life even on the verge of death and even resurrect one from passing. Equip with massive power of healing, however they don't have much knowledge in the arts of killing but granted by the protection of the Goddess Charysalia, they are given a unique skill which allows them to gadder the life force manifesting it into a destructive light beam and are good at dodging and evading attacks due to there prophetic sights.

Auto Attack (Rank 1)

Gift of Life (Rank 1)
Description: Harness the knowledge of life, casting the "Gift" which adds a 15% Life points on an ally.
-If Charysalia's Blessing, applies Soul Seal which protects the soul of the player and its allies.
-On the verge of death, the player is resurrected with a 20% Hp of its original HP.
-(Could only be cast once per players or not stackable ) *more like a temporarily give the player and allies a life point of 15% only of their life points it can only be casted again on those who were
not casted by the "Gift" * *Soul seal- when resurrected player has only 20% remaining depends on the orininall HP *
-Duration of cooldown and mana consumption is affected by Charysalia's Judgment

Charysalia's Blessing (Rank 2)
Description: Casting a Regeneration spell, giving the caster and the allies 10% regeneration (Depends on there HP and MP) for HP and MP for 15 seconds.
-If Gift is applied, it will be removed/ cancelled.

Holy Protection (Rank 3)
Mana Cost: 25
Description: Manifesting the light, enclosed the players and its allies with protective shield made of light which absorbing 50% of the damage taken.

Prophetic Vision (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: foresees incoming damage, dodging 40% of incoming damage

Baptism (Rank 4 Passive)
Description: baptize by the holy water, the High Priestess body is renew. Reduces Damage taken by 10%.

Charysalia's Judgment (Rank 5)
Description: Blessed the the powers of the Goddess, channels a powerful beam of light dealing heavy damage.
Applies Holy Spirit which affects the following:
Gift of life
- Uses less Mana (by 2%)
- Gives 20% Hp instead of 15%
- Increase the soul seal health points by 30%

Charysalia's Blessing
-Gives a 15% boost on regeneration
- Uses less mana (by 2%)

Holy Protection
-Gives a 65% damage absorpsion
- Uses less mana (by 2%)

Prophecy (Rank 10 Passive)
Description: High Priestesses avoids engaging in battles, thus are forbidden to attack and forbidden to be attack when alone.
Post #: 421
3/24/2018 12:01:54   
bri890

The Ultimate Class for GOOD Players

I just wanna stress my fanatical desire to get the Good (and Evil) alignment to have a descent class that is mainly themed on the alignment much like the Chaos Classes. Cause honestly the viability of the faction is getting a little weak as time goes on. And since I am a devote good player (even though I actually changed to evil because of the items) I wanna make the good faction look better or at least make players want to side with Good. (Chaos is pretty nice to be in plus Evil has a lot of "Cool" Items from Dage and Nulgath) Aranx's awesome good items isn't enough... we need a class!

This class should be a class that can be unlocked through hard quests just like the Archpaladin Quests but required rank 10 Good to start. You can even make this a tier 2 class by adding a requirement of having a rank 10 warrior, rogue and mage class for it's quest. Something like, "to know that you have the blood within you we have to see your ability in every field of combat". The quests should should also have connection with the skills in the class, including the passives, where you have to kill thousands of mobs to show your endurance and whatnot. I also have ideas for an Evil Class that antagonize this one. (I'm still thinking for a nice theme for it though)

Lore: Long ago, even longer before the reign of King Alteon, a certain bloodline of heroes maintained the peace of the world, and kept it from getting destroyed by various monsters. These people were regarded as the strongest defensive humans. They were superhuman but only strive to protect others instead of getting themselves stronger to take over world, they protect and made their body the shield of the innocent. They were the epitome of Good and Righteousness. Now the bloodline has faded into a legend. A legend only a few knows...

Class name: Heroic Protector Class/Heroic bloodline Class/Ancient Hero Bloodline
Description: Deep within the ruins of an ancient civilization of hero bloodlines one race stood above them all. Those who was the descendant of Banir Shagca inherited his unyielding desire to protect and deep desire for justice... also his beyond super human capabilities. Now that you know who you are from, you too hold these desires!

Base Stats:
Strength = High
Intellect = Moderate
Endurance =High
Dexterity =Slightly Higher than Moderate
Wisdom = Moderate
Luck = Very high

At heart it is a melee class. So Dexterity and Strength should play a huge part to it's strength

Heroes have high basse stats because of their latent potential. Plus every hero needs luck on it's side!

Recommended Enhancements: Full Fighter Enhancements/ Full Hybrid Enhancement.

Heroes gain mana when they:
-Hit they hit the enemy in combat, more effective on crits.
-When they get hit.

Strike of Selflessness (Auto Attack): Your heroic bloodline enables you to swiftly strike with caution, but always looking for others before yourself. This weakens your attack but increases your dodge and hit chance as the battle goes on. Every hit applies focus to yourself and infuriated to your enemy (because you are not paying attention to him). Stacks up to 25. each stack lasts 10 seconds if not refreshed.
Cooldown: 1.5 seconds
Weapon Damage: 80%
Description: Your heroic bloodline enables you to swiftly strike with caution, but always looking for others before yourself.

Focus = plus 2% chance to hit and dodge.
Infuriated = increase damage by 3 % but reduces chance to hit by 1%

Explanation: I wanted this new "good" reputation class to have the essence of "strategy" so this stacking thing will be used in the other skills. You can freely change the effects cause I'm not really good in "balancing skills"... I just don''t have that much experience yet.
The focus status is a way to accumulate strength the longer the battle is just like the chaos slayer berserker class. Fortunately, I'm not very fond of those classes that has multiple target auto attack to this attack will atay single target attack. I wanted to add an increase in haste but I think that would make this class a little bit OP if I did.
Infuriated is like a little bonus, naturally a villain would be infuriated with someone who isn't paying attention right? Haha you get the idea.

Heroic Stance: (A stance taught to every hero of your bloodline.) Using the knowledge of your heroic ancestors you prepare a stance with a face that says "you are easy". This unbearable act of pride you show to your infuriated enemies strikes them hard! They hate you so much they rush to you like mad men. Applies "Heroic Defense" to self reducing incoming damage significantly based on how focus you are. Does not consume any stacks. hits up to 6 targets. Range should be whole room.
Cooldown; 20 seconds
Type: Magical/Physical
Damage: The damage depends on how infuriated your enemies are, "normal physical/magical damage" + 5% damage increase per stack.

Heroic Defense = 25 % base damage reduction + 1 % percent per focus stack. lasts 10 seconds
If "Heroically Inpired" Heroic Defense = 50% base damage reduction + 1 % per focus stack.

Explanation: At it's core it is a taunt skill. I gave it basic damage reduction status and a low duration so that people would not abuse it. when focus is maxed you basically is extremely tanky for 10 few seconds. Since you protect everyone, a taunt skill is a necessesary addition.

Blinding Heroic Magic: Your heroic bloodline reveals that your affinity to magic is high too! Though you are a complete "muscle" head you never truly learned them. Fotunately your heoic bloodline is so strong that you can casually use a random magic or two. This skill has 4 possible attacks. This made your enemy cautious, calmy they asses the situation. Removes stacks of infuriated.
Mana cost: 30

Attacks:
25% chance Light Blast= A huge wave of majestic energy that erases all evil in it's path. Deals 750% spell damage and applies a DoT which deals 700% spell damage for 10 seconds.
25% chance Blinding Explosion = A ball of pure light thrown to your enemy. Deals moderate damage but applies Blinded by Something to the enemy which reduces haste and hit chance significantly by 50% lasts 10 seconds
25% chance Brilliant Chains = Suddenly chains of light appears in your enemy's body brilliantly hindering it's movements. Applies Chained by Light to the enemy which reduces chance to dodge by 100 %! and reduces haste by 10%. Deals NO Damage. lasts 10 seconds
5% chance Direct Descendant = You show them a strange magic, a symbol that you are part of this certain heroic bloodline. The enemy is shocked by this revelation, leaving it stunned for a significant amount of seconds and weakening it's defense. Stuns for 10 seconds and increase damage taken by the enemy by 20 percent for 10 seconds. Deals moderate damage

Explanation: Honestly I'm starting to see a little bit of resemblence from the Chaos Classes... BUT! thast makes this a bit more interesting since it's a "main" alignment reputation class after all. Though chaos has it's chaotic nature this class will be much more stable.

Heroic Inspiration: Your heroic feats inspires both you and those around you. Applies "Heroically Inspired" to self and 6 others around you. Due to your righteous behavior, your body reacts to help. Applies "heroic regeneration" to self.
Rank needed: 3

Effects/Statuses:
Heroically Inspired = Increase attack power by 10 %a nd crit chance by 5 %. lasts 20 seconds... and improves some of your skills. Lasts 20 seconds
Heroic Regeneration = Applies a moderate HoT to in 20 seconds, heal increase by 25% per stack. This also increase your mana regeneration per stack. Stacks up to 5 Lasts 20 seconds.
Hot = moderate HoT + 25% x number of stakcs minus one (because of the first one)
Explanation: The heal for this class and a little bonus strengthening. Since you are inspired (just like typical heroes) you kinda have this mysterious sudden boost of strength and accuracy!

Passives:

Body of a Hero Durability: Increases Endurance by 30%
A heroes body is a bit more more durable than the average human.

Body of a Hero Strength: Increases attack power and crit chance by 10%
A heroes body is a bit more more durable than the average human.

Final Heroic Thrust: A (not so) Secret technique passed on from descendant to descendant within the bloodline. You thrust with EVERYTHING you've got to the target dealing massive (in proportion to how focus you are) damage but leaves you a little exhausted. Deals a massive amount of Damage increased by how many stacks of focus you have. Consumes all Stacks of Focus and Applies "Exhausted" that prevents you from getting "focus" for 10 seconds. Because of the special way of your "thrust" this attack cannot miss. Requires atleast 5 stacks of Focus. Also applied "Bleeding Body" and "Trembling" to the enemy.
Mana cost: 90

Bleeding Body: A DoT that gets stronger the more stacks of focus you had. lasts 15 seconds
Trembling: The enemy trembles after the agonizing taste of your resolute blade leaving him stunned for a short moment. 4 second stun.

Explanation: A final nuke that consumes all focus. Base damage is slightly higer than moderate.
Base Damage whould be "massive".
Damage = [Base Damage] + 25% x Number of stacks minus 5 (the base requirement). This skill cannot miss.

Heroic Blood Kicks In : Every skill (Including Auto Attack) now has a 2% percent chance to apply "heroic" which increases by haste (+50%), attackpower (+200%), crit chance (+20%), hit chance (+20%) , dodge chance (+25%) for 10 seconds. And a small HoT and reduces damage taken by 25% for 10 seconds
Rank needed; 10

There you have it, I tried to balance it as much as I can but at the same time not degrading it too much to the point that getting it is no longer viable. It is class that is defensive in nature but can inflict some nice damage boosting statuses and ocassinally deal some massive nuke using it's 3 skill and 5th skill. It have high mana usages, bacause if "heroic regeneration" is in effect, it wouldn't be a problem. This also makes a class a "gets stronger as time goes on" class. It's rank 10 passive also gives it's potential DPS be terrifying. Primarily should be used for boss soloing or tanking boss hits. It's not a very great farming classs anyway... This should be a satisfying class to obtain after doing hard quests.

It should be a hard to obtain class. The dificulty depends on you guys.

The Ultimate Class for Evil Players

Despite the abundance of "evil" classes (from dage and nulgath) I still wann give a class that is evil but is not related to both those NPCs (or artists). A class which is kinda hidden but can be obtain in shadowfall.

I hope you've already seen and considered my first entry which is th "Heroic Bloodline Class", now, I wanna introduce to you a class that is like the "anti" Heroic Bloodline Class.

The format for obtaining the quest whould be the same as the Heroic Bloodline Class where the player have to undergo a series of test first to see if he has the "blood" of this Class. After confirming your bloodline, you will undergo quests about your skills knowing their origins and learning them through combat or other stuff... or even finding certain artifacts.

Lore: Long ago, even before the existence of the shadowscythe empire, one race stood above Evil. Their terrifying strength and magical abilities are incomparable to the average human. Rumors say that their ancestor fused with a powerful demon to get power... but that rumor is not confirmed. Different heroes all over the world ralied amongst each other to defeat eevryy single one with the blood of this wretched race and succeeded... or did they?

Secret Lore: The Crimson Demons originated from a bloodline of a hero who had to fuse with a certain Noble Demon to be able to defeat a powerful Demon King in the past. After the death of the hero, his descendants became arrogant with their power thus succumbing to the temptaions of power. EVIL!!!

Class name: Crimson Demon Class/ Demonic Bloodline Class/ Crimson Ruin Demon Class
Description: In an ancient underground ruins of a hidden civilization once lived the Crimsin Demons. Humans who are beyond superhuhman strength and affinity for magic. THey stood above everyone else, due to their massive strength they had a vision to rule the world! If it weren't for the "heroes" they could have.

Crimson Demons gain mana when they:
-successfully landed a hit in combat, especially on crits. The amount depends on damage relative to *their own* HP total.
-through some skills.

Crimson Slash (Auto Attack): Your demonic bloodline show it's superiority, making even the most basic of your attacks magically powerful. Applies Superior to self that stacks up to 25.
Cooldown: 2.0 seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Weapon Damage: 175% and increases by 10% per 5 % of missing health.
Range: Room Area

Statuses:
Superior = You think of yourself so highly after your initial strike. Your arrogance now have reach a new level, you think the enemy is so inferior that you don't bother focusing on the battle with every hit. Decreases chance to hit by 4% per stack and an increase of 4% incoming damage.

Explanation: I wanted this new "evil" reputation class to have the essence of superiority to everyone. It's auto attack is just a powerful nuke but with some drawbacks. Their twisted arrogant personality makes them hit less and take more damage if they keep hitting. Basically thats the cliche punchline for every powerful villain right? Underestimating the opponent.

Swift Analysis: You calmly hit various part of the enemy and assess the situation and have concluded that deemed the opponent worthy of your strength, showing a little villainous grin. Applies "Villainous Focus" to self and "Caution" to the enemy.
Damage: Moderate

Statuses:
Villainous Focus = Consumes (ONLY) 5 stacks of Superior.
Caution = Decreases haste by 15%

Explanation: This skill is like a skill that removes some of those miss chances and incoming damage boosts. I'm not really sure if AE is capable of making this combat system in AQW but you can always change it to consumes all stacks if you want. Just ask me, because I too have a backup plan for that. Anyway, if used constantly then you'd have pretty high damage dealing auto attacks which is good enough for me.

Crimson Leech: Even though your affinity to magic is really high, since you like torturing and giving pain to others, you mastered the art of draining life from another. With this presentation of powerful magic you become arrogant. Applies "Superior" to self. This skill has 4 possible effects.

Attack Effects:
25% Life Drain = Drain hp, dealing moderate damage at the same time healing you for the same amount. Applies "Drained soul" which weakens the opponent by 25%lasts 10 seconds
25% Soul Drain = Drains hp and a little bit of mana. Deals moderate damage and heals you for the same amount. It also regenerates 25 mana.
25% Spirit Drain = Drains HP and your opponents spirit, losing their vigor to relentlessly attack. deals moderate damage and heals for the same amount. Applies "Spiritless" which decreases haste by 50%. lasts 10 seconds
5% Full Drain = deals massive damage healing you by 75% max hp. Applies "Drained Soul" and Spiritless to the enemy.

Explanation: This is the healing skill. It basically heals and inflict damage the same but has various debuffs. Also a chance to do full drain is awesome. You can decrease the chances but it's quite great. Showing you magical strength you again gain a stack of "Superior" which kinda backfires on you. BTW this skill's heal cannot miss.

Crimson Explosion: A powerful display of magical power. Even the greatest of archmages envy your latent magical energy. Because of your arrogance, instead of using it intellegently, you just amass a large ball of magical energy that explodes to your enemies. Hits up to 6 targets. deals massive amount of Damage. Cannot miss. Applies a stack of "superior".
Rank needed: 3
Mana cost: 50
Cooldown: 25 seconds

Damage is 900% spell power and a DoT that deals 900% spell power over 10 seconds.

Explanation: Again, showing the strength of this class. It should be superior since "lorewise" their blood stood above everyone else. It's just the arrogance that put them down to ruins.

Passives:

Superhuman Durability: Increases Endurance by 35%
A former heroes body is a bit more more durable than the average human.

Superhuman Strength: Increases attack power and crit chance by 12%
A former heroes body is a bit more more powerful than the average human.

Crimson Demon Ritual: You fuse youself temporarily with a demon losing half of your life energy but significantly increases all your attack power by 150% for 30 seconds. Also Adds "Demonic Skin" , "Demonic Reflexes" , "Demonic Endurancec" , "Demonic Eyes" and "Demonic Speed" to self. Stacks up to 3 times Everything lasts for 30 seconds
Health Cost: 30%

Statuses:
Demonic Skin = All incoming damage are reduced by 25%
Demonic Reflexes = Chance to dodge are greatly increased by 25%
Demonic Endurance = Endurance is temporarily inncreased by 50%
Demonic Eyes = Chance to hit is greatly increased by 15%
Demonic Speed = Haste is increased by 25%

Crimson power : A small chance to gain "Supreme Being" (0.1%) to every auto attack. "Supreme Being" gives you 100 % damage reduction and 100 % hit and crit chance for 10 seconds.
Rank needed: 10

There you have it, I tried to balance it as much as I can but at the same time not degrading it too much to the point that getting it is no longer viable. It is class that is really aggresive in nature. It shines brightly at the start of a fight and degrades itself slowly the longer it hits freely. I mean 100 miss chance at max stack is really a hassle that is why you must be vigilant in releasing some of those arrogance. If used correctly the class deals massive amount of damage especially when it is low on health. I mean literally it can even surpass 300% weapon damage every 2 seconds. but is a little bit risky since you also get softer every hit by 4%, you are extremely powerful at first but gets squishier as the battle moves on. The DPS is high, with the low cooldown skills and the superior auto attacks, and your 5th skill that boosts literally everything. with the haste increase it enables you to stack it 3 times, hypothetically.

It should be a hard to obtain class. The dificulty depends on you guys.

Posts merged. -Laos

< Message edited by Laos -- 3/24/2018 21:59:33 >
AQW  Post #: 422
3/28/2018 2:32:24   
Crimson Purgatory

Seraphic Soldier class!
You have followed the seraphic faction and learned their abilities. Now follow Darkon and fight for the seraph with your seraphic comrades beside you!

Seraphic Strike
Description: A attack taught to all who follow Darkon! Jumping into battle with every strike made withblade and comrades behind it!
deals 100% weapon damage

- Seraphic Beginning
Description: Light damage, lowers enemy damage output and increases your damage for 6 seconds plus applies
Awakened State. Awakened State replaces any other state.
Deals 80% weapon damage.

- Seraph's light
Description: Moderate damage, reduces enemy chance to hit and crit plus applies Blinding State to enemy.
Blinding State replaces any other state.
Deals 110% weapon damage.

- Seraphic's song
Description: Moderate damage up to two enemies, reduces enemy haste and has a chance to stun for 7 seconds, plus applies Sleeping State to enemy.
Sleeping State replaces any other state.
Deals 100% weapon damage.

- Darkon's influence
Description: Increase Evasion and Haste by 15%

Battle Seraph
Description: Increase Damage by 15%.

- Seraphic Artillery
Description: High Damage, plus has secondary effect based on whichever State was last applied to your foe.
Awakened State secondary effect – Your endurance and damage is doubled.
Blinding State secondary effect – Causing not only a moderate Heal Over Time to you but also increases evasion.
Sleeping State secondary effect – Elude causing increased Damage Resistance to you and increases mana regeneration.
Secondary Effects all last 10 seconds and ONLY one state can be applied at a time.
Deals 250% weapon damage.

- A True Seraphic
Description: At rare occasions, You see your chance to turn the battle in your favor.
You give this attack everything you've got causing Massive damage to up to 4 targets!
Post #: 423
3/29/2018 19:19:26   
MacXVII

Definitely needs tweaking but something I thought up rn

Evolved HighLord
Class Type: Solo/PvP
Weapon Damage: 130%
Recommended Enhancements: Fighter/Lucky
Description: You please the almighty Nulgath and in his favor, gain new powers and unlock more potential. You fear, although, you will succumb to the madness of the Abyss...soon. One can only fight it so much.
Special Effects: Evolved HighLords gain mana from all hits landed in combat, especially on crits and high damaging attacks. The amount depends on damage relative to "their own" HP total and the amount damage you can take; more pain more gain.

Skills

Weeping Chains
Mana: 0
Cooldown: 2.2 Seconds
Description: You possess your opponents souls and break the chains of their reality, dealing 130% weapon damage and a DoT for 100% weapon damage. Lasts 3 seconds and stacks up to 3 times

Evil Beam
Mana: 5
Description: You focus your power and increase your hit chance and defense by 25% for 5 seconds while also dealing moderate damage.

Glare of The Archfiend
Mana: 15
Description: An evolved "Highlord's Gaze". You strike terror and fear into your enemies on the battle field, lowering their damage and hit chance by 40% and applies "Curse of The Void", a small DoT that gradually increases in strength with each stack. Stacks up to 30. Has a 25% chance to stun for 4 seconds.

Fiend Leach
Mana: 20 mana
Description: Even Highlord's can be bested, but not without a fight! Deal moderate damage and apply a hefty HoT for 10 seconds, healing increases the lower your health. Has a 5% chance to apply "refresh", consuming all active buffs/debuffs in return for a massive heal and 50% more damage and defense for 5 seconds. If "refresh" is applied while "Art of The Void" is active, deals 125% weapon damage while allowing buffs/debuffs to remain.

Nulgaths "Special" training(passive)
Description: Increases Str and End by 25%

Evolve!(passive)
Description: Increases Hit Chance and Evasion by 15%

Art of The Void
Mana: 50 mana
Cooldown: 35 Seconds
Description: An evolved "Armageddon". You merge the swords of the Void and use them to rip the portal between you and madness, dealing cataclysmic damage and a cataclysmic DoT for just 2 quick ticks. Final tick, if refresh is active, returns all buffs/debuffs lost, with refreshed timers, at the cost of reduced haste and damage. If not, final tick causes no effect.

Champion From The Void(passive)
Description: Nulgath is pleased with your progress and grants you 30% more haste and defense. Has an extremely rare chance of 0.0001% to cast "Forbidden Spell: Death", dealing 999% weapon damage to instantly kill/cripple enemies.*

*Excludes super/unkillable bosses(some ultras versions and higher are excluded too, like the invincible version of Vordred), bosses that have one hit K.O's and PvP(instead, is replaced with a 0.0001% to fully heal you and all other team mates in your current room)
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 424
3/30/2018 11:02:12   
Dymion

Lunarmancer Class

The Moon is associated with Magick, Good Fortune, Wisdom, Tides and Phase, Psychic Abilities, Emotions, and Water. New Moon for New beginning and Full Moon for peak of power. I try to based my suggestion of the Lunarmancer class based on these known aspects of the Moon in actual mystical lore.

Description: Recommended enhancement. Spellbreaker. As a Lunarmancer your power waxes and wanes with the phases of the Moon. But when the moon is full your potential is unmatched! Just remember to focus! (Description from the Lunarmancer Armor - Rare)

Lunarmancer gain mana when they:
Are struck by an enemy in combat (more effective on crit)
Strike an enemy in combat

Skills:

Auto Attack
A basic attack, taught to all adventurers. Damage dealt is based on your weapon damage.

Moon Beam
Cooldown: 3 seconds
Drawing down the light of the Moon to destroy your enemy, dealing moderate magickal damage.

Lunatic
Cooldown: 3 seconds
Cause your enemy to suffer insanity, reducing enemy damage output and hit chance by 40% for 9 seconds and increasing all incoming damage to the enemy target by 9% for 9 seconds. Has a 25% chance to Stun the enemy for 3 seconds and experiencing Ecstacy yourself, increasing haste by 30% for 9 seconds.

New Moon
Mana Cost: 35
Cooldown: 29 seconds
The New Moon reveal its mysteries to you aiding in your battle, applies Revelation which increases evasion chance by 50% for 13 seconds. Will replace Full Moon and also applies Rejuvenation and Renewal which regenerate mana and health points over time both lasting for 13 seconds.

Moonstone
Description: Damage taken reduced by 20%

High Tides
Description: Damage output increased by 15%

Full Moon
Mana Cost: 35
Cooldown: 29 seconds
The Full Moon increases your Luck state, crit chance and damage output considerably for 13 seconds. Will replace New Moon and causes all attacks to do 300% damage and crit chance by an additional 30%. However, you have a greater tendency to lose your focus, rendering your own hit chance to suffer for 35% less.

Blue Moon
Description: Once in a blue moon, you received a magickal-boost, reducing mana cost by 80% for 13 seconds.

Summary
Personally I think this is a great class for AQW (after balancing and editing everything of course, I’m not pro at this stuff) for several reasons:

a) There is already a Lunarmancer character NPC in Luna Cove back in Summer Adventure Map 2015. He’s cool and funny and powerful and deserve much more. (Although I think he needs more fashion tips for his armor).

b) AQW have been constantly selling Moon related items and plus the many moon themes in the stories, connection between moon and magick is already established in the game lore. I just wish I could equip those items with the right class.

c) And point of fact, magick and fantasy is not complete without the ever enchanting moon in it. Having a Lunarmancer will give some of us a relief from the only distantly moon-related class – the Lycan class, which is a werewolf and I love dogs, but I’m more of a cat person.

Thank you for reading and considering my suggestion. ^_^

< Message edited by Dymion -- 4/2/2018 12:14:34 >
AQW  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions
Page 17 of 19«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition